Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you could choose...

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An author once compared himself to a stranger who approached a beggar that has been sitting on the same box for 30 years, asking people for money. He asked the beggar to look inside the box, but the beggar laughed at such a ridiculous request. "I've been sitting on it for 30 years, i know there's nothing in it!" But the stranger insisted and eventually, the beggar gave up. He opened the box and to his amazement, found it filled with gold coins. He's always posessed that which he has been seeking all these years. I'm not gonna lie to myself and say that i'm worthy of being compared to that aurhor, but for your sake, i'll assume the role of the stranger.

If you could choose to make getting women as easy or as difficult as you want it to be, what would you choose? Unless you've laid so many women that nothing but a big challenge excites you anymore, you'll choose to make it easy, painless and effortless. You'll choose to make it something you can do while you're going about doing other, more important things. Something that you don't have to focus on, study or make a big priority in life in order to excel at. The good news is that you have that choice. You've always had it. It's the box filled with gold.

That's exactly what separates us from natural seducers: somewhere along the line they made the choice to make seduction easy, and we did not. The pure and simple truth is that getting women is precisely as easy or as difficult as you think it is. Read the last sentence again. This is why naturals can't really convey their methods to us. There are no methods. When you ask them about "what they said to get her," they look at you with a slight look of confusion, as if they're wondering why you'd even be interested in such a thing. Its like asking what toothpaste they used that morning or how many spoons of sugar they put in their coffee. What difference does it make? The teeth got brushed, the coffee got made, the girl got ****ed. They're the simplest of tasks, anyone has the ability to do them, so why ask for advice on them?

So once again, getting women is precisely as easy or as difficult as you think it is. It can be as easy breathing or as difficult as getting a PhD. That's because beliefs are infectious. If you believe that women you interact with have to be gamed, they'll pick up on your belief and go along with it. Subconsciously. See, if you believe that you have to work for it, you feel that you yourself aren't good enough for it. That there must be something more, some great skill to aid you. You feel inferior and that's what they'll pick up on. And they'll make you compensate, they'll make you have a great skill, or tons of money, or amazing looks... or they'll tell you to get the **** out. They'll test you and resist you because you expect to be tested and resisted. Try asking a chick if the number she gave you as real (unlike the others, she'll presume) or if she'll pick up when you call (unlike the others, she'll presume), and see how far you get with her.

The belief that women have to be gamed is the single biggest limiting belief of all. The sole existence of this entire community can be attributed to it. Dozens of complex theories have sprung up around it. The more people study them, the deeper the proverbial hole they've dug themselves into becomes. When they fail, they'll think its because their game wasn't good enough. In reality, it had a lot more to do with her than it did with them. But not knowing that, they'll study harder and harder. And when they succeed, they'll attribute their success to their game as well. In reality, they succeeded because they believed they could. Because they reached a point where they felt their game was good enough. Because they believed that it made them worthy, made them irresistible to women. In reality, its not the game that gets you women. Or the new set of clothes, or the great body, or the expensive car. Its the confidence you get from believing that whatever it is you have makes women want you. Its the effect of external factors on internal beliefs and nothing more. But what you have to realize is that your beliefs are already under your control. The power to change them at will is the gold inside the box you've been sitting on your whole life.

I guarantee you that if you can make yourself believe, really believe, that you're good enough the way you are, that you already have all it takes, and that you have to work for or prove nothing, your success rate will double. Hell, it'll probably quadruple! Because the grand sum of every single skill and technique discussed here from day one is lesser than the power given to you by that one simple belief. That you're the catch. The you're happy the way you are and content with yourself. That you've got a great life, with or without women. That you don't have to say or do anything out of the ordinary to get women. All you have to do is be there, and talk. And yes, "be yourself." But be a great self, be a powerful self, be a self that every chick would want. "Be yourself" was touted as the worst advice that could be given to an AFC. In reality, its the best advice, even if the critics weren't wise enough to recognize it as such.

Make the choice.

To be continued...

Last edited:

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite posts on the board; great tip doesn't do it justice.

BUMP and keep up the good work.

4afe

Don Juan
Reaction score
A must read for anyone feeling stuck, or having trouble starting

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing...!

it makes a lot of sense as well and reminds me of what i keep telling people who are having troubles in their life; The whole reason why the tasks they do are difficult is because they make it difficult. I remember saying this to a friend of mine and his (well gf now) chick friend and why people never seem to go anywhere and complain.

Nice work dude ^^

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont want to play devils advocate but you could have all the confidence in the world but if a women decides that your not worthy of her you never will be. With that said having more confidence in your abilities will improve your game, just dont expect to land every hot girl you talk to.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
True, and overconfidence can be just as much a weakness as a strength.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed the way you expressed yourself in this post, great job.

Self-limiting beliefs are the only REAL obstacle that stops you from getting women, and anything else for that matter. In the back of your mind you feel as if you are at scratch and are trying to get somewhere, what people fail to realise is no matter who you are, you have allready come a hell of a way and been through a lot of things, change comes wether you want it to or not. Understanding that you are a being of incredible depth is important in continuing on to better things.

You're all ready one hell of a person, but its not in human nature to be satisfied ;)

Once again, great job.

Don Imagio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post , Krassus!!!!

You see and that's the reason why The Real Don Juan left or will leave this forum, when they reach or got there game together.

People who score chicks left and right really don't need this forum.

Regards,
Don Imagio

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump! Indeed, a great post!

I especially liked this:

This is why naturals can't really convey their methods to us. There are no methods. When you ask them about "what they said to get her," they look at you with a slight look of confusion, as if they're wondering why you'd even be interested in such a thing. Its like asking what toothpaste they used that morning or how many spoons of sugar they put in their coffee. What difference does it make?

Nzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my favorite tip i've ever read (notwritten by Pook lol) really nice job on the ending man about the worst advice given to an AFC

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has to go into the Gold Tip album. Spectacular post man.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trial and Error

Ok im gonna play devils advocate. very well thought out but, i have to disagree from personal experience.

He's always posessed that which he has been seeking all these years. I'm not gonna lie to myself and say that i'm worthy of being compared to that aurhor, but for your sake, i'll assume the role of the stranger.
This is true, weve always had it, every man does. Every man was born with the potential to pull females. For girls, women are guaranteed two things in life: a period, a penis.

That's exactly what separates us from natural seducers: somewhere along the line they made the choice to make seduction easy, and we did not. The pure and simple truth is that getting women is precisely as easy or as difficult as you think it is.
This statement has some validity. You have to believe in yourself. But this is really for guys who are depressed at their success with women, and they think they aren’t worth ****. To me this goes along with the statements that people from the status quo say to justify poverty: “life is what you make it” “the founding fathers of this country made it so you get in what you put out” F that. We are humans, limited by circumstance, only God is absolutely free.

With that said, in reality, real confidence, which is what women respond to, =
A little self-confidence + knowelege
insecurities (you want a lack of insecurities to make number bigger )

By lack of insecurities, you have to rectify everything that youre insecure about. This is hard to do, whether you think its hard or not. Its not clear cut and youre your own leader. Being a leader is hard. You also have to undo years of negative conditioning. You may have other problems, such as (1) you have no personality (2) your body language is submissive and nervous (3) your voice tone is not constant (4) you don’t know how to use kino. These are all problems that cannot be fixed with some “I think, therefore I am” ***t. They take a lot of trial and error to fix. After you find the answer to these problems, you have to make it subconscious, which is more work. The reason naturals cant tell you their secrets is because he cant tap into your inner dj thats inside every man, only you can with what works for you.

Have you ever seen a guy thinking and acting like hes the ***t, hes not really confident, hes acting confident, covering up his deep unknown insecurity with some swagger. Let confidence come naturally. So yeah, it depends how low your starting from.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
about game

Game is knowledge of how ‘the wildlife’ they call capitalism works, and how you can apply that to get what you want out of life. Women need to feel strong emotions for a man. Having this knowledge of doing this, you have game with women, and youll be able to get your controlled desired result from these women. If you have no game, you not only make yourself liable to get f***ed in this wildlife, but women will not respect you. When a women deals with a man, she doesn’t buy into the man, she buys into his game. How he deals with people, his convo etc. She can lose interest in the man, but if you keep providing her good game, she wont.

When you have no game: (1) When you stop making her feel these emotions, she gets bored. (2) you cant control and lead, so she walks all over you and youre now her new sculpture, for her to mold when she feels like it. Game is not deceptive, its your ablity to use knowledge.

Being yourself is a privilege. You just have to change what you communicate to women. When you have game subconsciously in your mind, its good, you can be yourself. But I agree that when you talk to a girl, and she doesn’t respond, it might not be your game, it might be her closed mind. Or it could be shes not feeling your looks enough to take any interest in you.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´ve had a similar experience, regarding my studies. First I joined the Computer Science faculty, but after 5 - 6 months I realized that 1.- I didn´t like the degree, and 2.- it was very, very difficult.

So I switched to Translation and Interpretation for the next course. A girl that was already in Trans. told me that she had studied Biology before, and that this degree was much easier if compared with Biology.

I think that this gave me a mindset of "I´m going to eat everyone alive there", because I was used to working so hard in Computer Science (and without results).

Now I go to the exams pretty relaxed, because I *know* that I am going to pass them all with a good mark. I see my classmates banging their heads against the wall so many times for a subject that seems easy to pass to me. It´s true that I have suffered in certain subjects, but for the most part it seems that I don´t even try.

Ironically, it was ME who banged my head against the wall when I was in Computer Science, I worked so hard without results. But I had classmates that didn´t seem to be trying, and their worst mark was 8 out of 10.

When I was in High School, just before going to Computer Science, almost every teacher told me that Uni would be soooo difficult, that I wouldn´t pass many subjects the first year (if any), and that many times I would study very hard for an exam that I wouldn´t pass.

Is it a coincidence that the positive and the negative conditioning influenced dramatically in the two degrees? I think not.

Great post Krassus, I learned from it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! :) I currently post at another board, so if you wanna see more of my stuff, check out the link in my sig.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naturals are not that good and sooner or later they come across dry spell I know it ;) . Naturals were lucky because of honest sister or cool friends. When you have wussy friends, attend boy-highschool and dont have a clue, you have to catch up later. If you managed to get some balls in the mean time...you'll be marvelous.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post man.

A man is only as respected as the value HE places on HIMSELF.

The world will always take you at that value and no one else decides it but you.

Very inspirational post.