Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

david deangelo vs. ross jeffries

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At what?

I reckon David DeAngelo is better at discus and javelin, but Ross Jeffries is better at the long jump.

Seriously though, I rate neither.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really hate these 2-word threads. I mean, if you're going to expect people to take your thread seriously, you should at least put some effort and thought into what you write.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your pick. The problem is that you aren't even approaching women yet... before spending your hard-earned money, why don't you complete the (free) DJ Boot Camp?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: well

Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
if AFC wants to be successful with women, should they go for which one more?
Both. But like diablo said, read the DJ Bootcamp and there's also Weapons of Mass Seduction.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I got both their eBooks and its all the same to me. To personally tell the truth, anything you want to know is found here in DJ Discussion forum. I agree to diablo.

First you have to meet women to prove its correct coz if you cant. You are wasting not just money. But everything bro.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries is a con artist and his advice is sh1t. I'm glad that all that NLP crap was deleted from the bible.

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
REALLY?

because i was listening to david deangelo's interview with ross jeffries. They seem to be friends.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: REALLY?

Originally posted by ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
because i was listening to david deangelo's interview with ross jeffries. They seem to be friends.
True. I've listened to that interview. It looks like David D. was a student of Ross Jeffries which is very cool in my opinion. We're all working together to improve our success with women.

This is our anti-feminist movement. :D

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the credit of each, David DeAngelo's C+F (not to be confused with neg hits) is fantastic if used right.

Ross Jeffries has a seminar series on building confidence, which is also fantastic. It helps to understand low self-esteem and fear of rejection, though it does get a bit ridiculous at times.

In terms of seduction, I think they both live in a fantasy world. I consider both to be lacking in social skills and to have very little understanding of human nature.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
choose your source carefully

I used to think this forum was the dog's dangleys, but the more I learn from experience and the more threads I read I realise 80% of what people are saying here is complete disinformation.

As a newbie, you will take everything on face value 'cos you know no different. After a while you get to realise who's talking sh1te.

How do you know anyones credentials? At least with De Angelo it's from a kosher source and it's one system. If you take a bit from one guy and a different philosophy from another they conflict and confuse.

Pick a thread, any thread. Read through the advice. I guarantee you will find two people offering advice that is the total opposite to the other. Which is right? They can't both be right, or can they?

:confused:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: choose your source carefully

Originally posted by Alpine
I used to think this forum was the dog's dangleys, but the more I learn from experience and the more threads I read I realise 80% of what people are saying here is complete disinformation.

As a newbie, you will take everything on face value 'cos you know no different. After a while you get to realise who's talking sh1te.
So damn true!

I think a lot of people, including the top "gurus", give advice based on theory and not experience. The trouble with theory in terms of seduction is that it is very logical to us so we tend to believe it. However, women aren't logical beings and theory rarely works in practice.

I've always claimed to learn more from reading about other people's screw ups on this board than the alleged success stories from the guys with huge egos.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross Jeffries is a quack.

David De Angelo, makes HELL of a lot more sense than that guy, but C&F is not the end all tactic.

And you can never learn from reading and watching seminars.

You have to go out there and INTERACT.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: choose your source carefully

Originally posted by Alpine
How do you know anyones credentials? At least with De Angelo it's from a kosher source and it's one system. If you take a bit from one guy and a different philosophy from another they conflict and confuse.

Pick a thread, any thread. Read through the advice. I guarantee you will find two people offering advice that is the total opposite to the other. Which is right? They can't both be right, or can they?

:confused:
Nothing will replace field experience in the real world. Furthermore, you have be very cognitive of what you are doing in the field to figure out what works and what doesn't. If you use David Deangelo's ****y & Funny routine perfectly but you seem to be repelling every chick you come across, it may not be the failure of the ****y & Funny routine but something else that is causing you to repel every women you approach (ie. you smell like sh*t and they want to keep their distance from you).

Maximus_Decimus

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true Max,

Sometimes an honest wingman with a third person perspective is worth their weight in gold.

It's almost impossible to remove all variables bar one to test a particular aspect of your game. You are after all dealing with people, even worse women, even the same women may give a totally different response within 10 mins of the first.

This is why numbers are important. Over time things will average out and your ratios make sense.

Intelligent analysis of your efforts coupled with a change in strategy, turn you into the guided missile of DJing, uw eer Mrs.

I suspect on of the biggest reasons for people failing is they don't try something enough times to see whether it works, the second is if it don't work they just give up completely or carry on doing something that never works.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do see some advice that is conflicted. For example on sosuave.com, Dr. Love (I think that's his name) talks extensively about how one should not touch the girl 'cause it makes them want to touch you, but on these messageboards the opposite is talked about with Kino and initiating contact.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
deangelo doesn't get much women by all accounts. Ross Jeffries cannot work clubs. The best out there is Mystery by a long way.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The best out there is Mystery by a long way."

Haha.