Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enjoy the Ride (An Attempted Opus of Inspiration and Freedom)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prelude: At the time of writing this, I've been a member of this site for roughly four and a half years. There's been ups, downs, sideways, backwards and forwards, and everything inbetween. Ultimately, I'd be wrong to say that my current state of mind and overall attitude towards life was not strongly influenced by the experiences I've gained in being here, of which I'd like to share to anyone who would spare a few minutes in reading this.

The Beginning: First arriving to this site, I was awestruck and energized by the wealth of knowledge I happend to stumble upon (Thanks, Google). This very feeling of intrigue and desire to become more than I was has not abandoned me. This I am thankful for.

Though I didn't know it at the time, this site contains a wealth of knowledge not only about women, but about virtually any other aspect one could encounter on their odyssey that is life. Embracing this aspect with open arms is something I would strongly encourage others to do, as you will be very thankful down the road.

I'm putting this in the High School forum not only because I was in High School when I joined (Sophomore, ironically), but because I think High School is a very important, if not critical, stepping stone many people either choose to breeze through or shrug off as inconsequential. Understand, though, that High School has the potential to be the best time of your life or the worst, depending on the effort and focus you put on it. It's not a guarenteed "great time" unless you're willing to make it just that, while shaping the aspects of how you present yourself and view situations in a favorable mannor. This is key.

Abstract: I've advocated this more times than I can possibly attempt to recollect, yet I'll echo it once more: It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, it's being able to look into the mirror and say "I'm happy" without lying. If you think putting on a smiling face, wearing nice clothes and being friendly to everyone you meet while molding yourself into something you believe they view as respectable is the way to achieve this, you are wrong.

The only way to achieve the state of bliss known as "Enjoyment" is extremely easy: Do what you are passionate about. It doesn't matter if you think other people might not connect with you on certain aspects, it matters if you truly enjoy what you're doing and have no desire to change it. Doing the things you enjoy for the simple reason of enjoying them will make you infinitely more fulfilled than pretending to take interest in something you don't will. As I've said before, a happy person is extremely more attractive than a pretender, despite how the pretender may go out of his/her way to try to reach out to others.

Despite what you may think at first, there are always people out there that share the same views and interests you do. Finding one of those people will be infinitely more rewarding than pretending to be a jock to get a cheerleader will. It may not be the quickest route, but it's byfar the most desirable in the end.

The funny thing is, is that it's incredibly easy to do what you want to do and incredibly hard to act like you're into something you're not. There's so much more work involved in pretending to be an advocate of something you have no passion about for the simple return of gaining someone's admiration that I can't even comprehend why anyone would do it.

Don't be afraid to break those chains and throw your hands in the air. Don't be afraid to come out of hiding and embrace something you actually care about.

End Game: The great equalizer of mankind is that everyone has flaws. Losers parade them on their sleeves while winners acknowledge the presence of their own flaws and simply don't let them control their life while not denying their existance.

Everything you do is under your direct control and your own approval. You are not a robot and you are not a puppet.

This is your reality, and you have the ability to make it something you're proud of and happy to be a part of. This is your life, so enjoy the ride.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been a long time, hasnt it, bud? Ive wondered sometimes, where I would be if it was not for this site. I wouldnt have met a few really great friends. I wouldnt have seen in me the potential for greatness that I now struggle to hide. Next year I will be attending a very slective business school, playing a collegiate sport, and laying tons of hot girls. Without the site... im certain I would not be as great a man as I am today.

Happyness is funny. A girl, who I had put in the friends zone (I had met her while I was in a relationship) professed to the world, about a week ago, that she "finally knew what she want in her love life." She went on for days, smiling, saying she knows exactly what kind of man she wants, shes just got some looking to do.

Two days ago, after I detailed a wonderful story about a great date/kiss I had had some time ago she sighed...

Katrina - Its not fair...
Anthony - What?
Katrina - How can you be so sure what you want, and I have no idea?

Secretly, most everyone you meet is CONFUSED about what they want out of life - their definition of happyness. I will admit I dont know specifically what I want... I am in search of professional success... social popularity... personal health... and love. But I live my life to this end - I try with every breath to bring myself closer to these goals.

I dont have a job, but I do well in school. I dont have many friends, but those I have are dear to me. I cant bench 305, but I can 205. I have never been in love... but I have met 2000 women, 4 of which I COULD have loved.

^^ THAT is happyness. The constant struggle for greatness. The pain we endure for pleasure. Live your life for you. We are all born free - we owe it to those who have come before us, those who live against us, and those who will battle after us to reach our fullest potential.

Take responsibility for your world. Pray to the lord for the strength to climb the mountians ahead. And take the first step... I promise, the first one is the hardest =)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Antwan...Who cares if you're younger than me, you were a mentor when I got here and it'd be a crime against honesty to say otherwise :cool:

I don't think we need to know what we want at all times...Inconsistency is one of the few constant things in the world, and it's actually a really pleasant thing to not have to follow a set path at all times. I don't like looking at days like a cycle (i.e. tomorrow is a reset of today...each day is the same, etc). Looking at time as a stream, almost a line, is the way for me.

To quote a really great song: "'Cause you live for the weekend, and I live for forever. And you say you don't need it, I don't know - You don't know." (The Music - "Into the Night")

Uncertainty is a good thing...It keeps the door for variation open. With repetition comes demise, yet with creativity comes longevity.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the **** is antwan?

Anyways - I wish I lived up to the trend I set as "Lorenzo" on the forums. And I wish I lived up to the goals I set at the beginning of this school year. I am utterly defeated. But I am a better man for it - Im taking my life back.

I dont think anyone SHOULD know what they want, before they find it. Imagine KNOWING that amanda, a girl you are going to meet in your freshement math class in college is the most amazing girl you will ever meet. You will **** it up, I promise. But if the moment you see her, or hear her laugh, or save her from pirates and look into her tear-filled eyes you realize she is amazing... youve got a chance.

Its human nature... we search for genuine emotion in each others eyes... we define pleasure by pain, pain by pleasure.

BUT I have to dissagree with you on one thing - routines are awesome. I regiment my days to the minute. Every monday I spend time doin things, just like I did the monday before. I just try and BUILD the routine every week. Thats how I grow, and it helps to exercise control over my life and take responsibility for my actions.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI

BUT I have to dissagree with you on one thing - routines are awesome. I regiment my days to the minute. Every monday I spend time doin things, just like I did the monday before. I just try and BUILD the routine every week. Thats how I grow, and it helps to exercise control over my life and take responsibility for my actions.
Well if it works for ya then good. I can't do a regiment b/c I'm liable to get involved in something else/sidetracked and screw the routine up. In a convenient way I can still say I got everything done I needed to, but there's no particular order to it.

Then again, you're going into business so it's not a surpise to see scheduling.