This forum is a joke.. how to become a real PUA

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I post over as masf much more than I post her. I've got 128 posts over there and I find that it's a much better forum than here.

If anybody is wanting to learn seduction for real... I point them here... (this will take about 2 weeks to get)

www.fastseduction.com/archives..

FIRST...

read toecutters archives
... bascially deals with overcomming objections and give you the attitude you need for PU'ing women with LOTS of examples and good routines and LOTS of PU stories that are FU*KING hilarious!!! Respect!

Then read david shades archive
damn it's good. you'll learn how to not be predictable and how to be the man ur woman wants.

Next up is the MYSTERY archive.
Mystery is a famous PU artist. Prople on her called him an AFC last week... but can YOU go to a club and make out with the HOOOOTTTT bartender within 10 minutes? Can you go to a club and make out with a HOOOTTTT woman in their within 10 minutes??? I can, thanks to mysterys archive.

Next up is the tyler durden archive
Just read this whole ****. It's all good.

FINALLY, but swinggcats book or get it over a p2p program. It has some excellent cold reads and stories that you'll find very effective.

Take notes as you read this material.

Go over these notes before you go out.

GET THE **** OUT there and talk to women. Don't suffer from paralysis from analysis. Get TF out there right now.

Post your results on masf.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been there, done that ... Most of that is mass marketing BS that doesn't work on all girls except lose ones anyhow ...

I guess if you are non-player like me who generally wants to mature himself, this forum is a better option [though, I grant there is still some good stuff over there].

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you've read all that stuff?

I doubt it.

That takes a good while. A week at least. And you should be taking notes as you read it all.

This forum is a joke IMO.

"i cussed out HB9. I am so cool"

hahahahahahahah, that topic is at the TOP of the page!!!

hahahaha!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
"i cussed out HB9. I am so cool"

hahahahahahahah, that topic is at the TOP of the page!!!
This is because our forums bump the topic that has been replied to most recently to the top of the subforum's listing (unless there is a stickied thread above it). It has nothing to do with the quality of the thread in question's content.

As for "my forum is better than your forum", don't you find this to be a little immature? One would think a great PUA would have better things to do with his time... :rolleyes:

BTW, rgeere... the goal of both sites is to get booty that attracts you - the only difference is the methods used. While PUA are more "street entertainers" (at least, from the videos I've watched of 'I Am The Future' and 'Hoobie'), DJ's are more all-around men.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, masf is better than Sosuave. NO it's not childish. Just look at the topics on this page... a complete joke.

As I said, read the material I've given... go out and interact with women... write down your experiances.

You'll notice that YOU can come up with the things you did wrong and YOU can come up with some good routines and stories.

Or else you can make topics like "man, i talked to this HB10... she was cool"

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying that mASF is childish - just that you are, for starting threads claiming "This forum is a joke! My forum is better than YOURS is!". Why not make one that says "My daddy can beat up YOUR daddy!" while you're at it?

I agree completely with reading all of the material regarding this subject that you can get your hands upon. mASF is a worthwhile resource, and if anyone here feels it fits them better than the advice contained in the DJB, then nothing is stopping them from heading over that way. As for going and interacting with women, this is what both sites boil down to... if you read and read and read it's going to do you no good at all unless you apply what you've learned in a setting that doesn't contain a computer.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, rgeere... the goal of both sites is to get booty that attracts you - the only difference is the methods used. While PUA are more "street entertainers" (at least, from the videos I've watched of 'I Am The Future' and 'Hoobie'), DJ's are more all-around men.
I know that, that's why I am over here alot more than I am over there ... I don't see a reason to figure out any tricks or gimmick to compensate for a 'lack of' when I can form myself into the 'real deal.'

And in the end, you end up with a 'real woman' ... That's far better than anything a Player or Pick-up artist can manage.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
*that* forum is an even bigger joke

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, masf is better than Sosuave. NO it's not childish. Just look at the topics on this page... a complete joke.

As I said, read the material I've given... go out and interact with women... write down your experiances.

You'll notice that YOU can come up with the things you did wrong and YOU can come up with some good routines and stories.

Or else you can make topics like "man, i talked to this HB10... she was cool"
masf isnt "my site"

sosuave isn't "my site"

I'm simply giving my opinion on which is better.

"chocolate is better than ice cream" - oh, I am being childish again:( :( :( :(

IMO masf is for the people who REALLY want to improve while this forum is for the newbs.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what I did wrong in a moment of hestation. I usually work EXCLUSIVELY in clubs. I'm not very good outside clubs but from reading ASF I am learning from my mistakes and have gotten 3 MUMBERS in 4 DAYS, OUTSIDE OF CLUBS! How many have you got? I can go to a club and score with a hot woman there within 20 minutes. You don't believe me? Give me a PM and we'll have a club competition then... i'll wipe my ass with you.

I have perfected cold reads, openers, storytelling and just for fun I have my own website...

www.nightclubmaster.com

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what I did wrong in a moment of hestation. I usually work EXCLUSIVELY in clubs. I'm not very good outside clubs but from reading ASF I am learning from my mistakes and have gotten 3 MUMBERS in 4 DAYS, OUTSIDE OF CLUBS! How many have you got? I can go to a club and score with a hot woman there within 20 minutes. You don't believe me? Give me a PM and we'll have a club competition then... i'll wipe my ass with you.

I have perfected cold reads, openers, storytelling and just for fun I have my own website...

www.nightclubmaster.com
I smell insecurity, and that makes me look deep into the eyes of people ...

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I smell insecurity, and that makes me look deep into the eyes of people ...
Whatever, Im pretty good in clubs. I know it. As I said I just scored with a HB9 3 nights ago. This forum is ridiculous though.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Thanks for your input. It matters, especially coming from an experienced PUA/DJ such as yourself:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=606593
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66777
like I've said before, I've been PUA'ing for the past 3 months... non-stop.

That was my first ever approach.

BTW, you like editing posts don't you???

If you think your anything special, hit me up with a PM and we'll have a CLUB competition.

Put your money where your mouth is... we can meet halfway...

Like I said, I'll wipe my ass with you.

Alpha Male

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever, Im pretty good in clubs. I know it. As I said I just scored with a HB9 3 nights ago. This forum is ridiculous though.
So make some cool threads. I don't know what your complaining is supposed to accomplish.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I've said before, I've been PUA'ing for the past 3 months... non-stop.
This would explain why you're afraid to ask that UG5.5 for her number, I suppose...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=606636#post606636

BTW, you like editing posts don't you???
Every time a post is edited, it will show both in the bottom of the post in question and in the "invisible" thread notes. Which post are you saying I've edited?

you think your anything special, hit me up with a PM and we'll have a CLUB competition.

Put your money where your mouth is... we can meet halfway...

Like I said, I'll wipe my ass with you.
This I can't wait to see... How do you intend on doing that?

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself have read pretty much every bit of info on masf (or whatever it's called) and used to lurk the forum there for a long time. I'll tell you, the biggest difference between that forum and this forum is that forum focuses on the minutia of techniques and wordplay gimmicks, while this place focuses on how to become an overall better person and improve your life- and in the process, attract women to your life. Both forums are for different things.

One thing I'll say is better about this forum is that people aren't condescending, patronizing as*holes to "newbs" here.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I CHALLENGE YOU!

Takaloo i have been learning the way of Don Juan for 6 years now... and i can garantee you 2 things:

1) I'll wipe MY @$$ with YOU is i ever had to take u on at a club

and...

2) My "record" of chicks that i have been with in the past will P!$$ on your record of chicks.

Now...

I HAVE used other things to learn how to "work" with women (Eg: phsycological books on how the mind of a woman works, and other things etc) But my MAIN source of knowledge is from SoSuave, thats how i STARTED "pimping", and all i can say, is that it really HAS made me into a Master Don Juan... and if you are ever in South Afrika, let me know, and i'll take you up on your challenge, and i'm willing to bet my LIFE away that i'll at least DOUBLE the amount of women that u get;) We'll make it a WEEK "competition" and then we'll see who wipes his @$$ with who's face:cool:

Laterz...

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
I myself have read pretty much every bit of info on masf (or whatever it's called) and used to lurk the forum there for a long time. I'll tell you, the biggest difference between that forum and this forum is that forum focuses on the minutia of techniques and wordplay gimmicks, while this place focuses on how to become an overall better person and improve your life- and in the process, attract women to your life. Both forums are for different things.

One thing I'll say is better about this forum is that people aren't condescending, patronizing as*holes to "newbs" here.

on masf, you must go through a reading period before you post.

If you do that, you will not be made fun of.