Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After all we've been thru, she just leaves.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me and Andrea got back together in Sept 2004; 5 months before, we called it quits. Since we have gotten back together, at first i was in control because I no longer cared about her feelings like I did before. Ironically, this made her want to be with me. She was acting like a girlfriend. Then she started saying how if I became a 10 (rating) that she would marry me and shyt. I was like whatever, but she has a weakness for a guy that can dress like a dime (10). Me and Andrea would break up and get back together constantly, like magnets; pull us apart, we'll come back together.
I eventually caught feelings for her again like I did in the past, and things started going wrong. The carelessness and control i ruled in the relationship were hers now. I fvcked her for the 1st time on Thanksgiving, and since then, 2 weeks was the longest I ever went without fvcking her. The puzzy was so good that it's all I think about, and I tolerate so much of her temper and attitude just so that we can still be together.
Her mom kicked her out of her house because she snapped at her mom, so Andrea had no where to go, so I let her stay with me. While we were staying together, I realized how ungrateful she was. She never picks up after herself, she was bossy, etc. This made me realize that I could never live with her, she's junky. She stayed for two days, and I didn't fvck because she was on her period.
Jan 13th, while at school, I was buying something from the snack machine and she heard some guy make fun of my hair. She stood there like "Aren't you gonna say something?" The guy that said something was cool with me, but she was like "How you gonna let somebody disrespect you in front of your girl?" Really, it wasn't that serious. But she called me a "lame" and walked off. Much later, I handed her my car keys and she called me a "lame" again and said "this is why I'm gonna keep all of my male friends, because you is a pure lame.." That pissed me off and she drove away.
She comes back a hour and a half later to get me from school, and her friend is in the car. I get in the car, and Andrea says to her friend that she can't stay at my house another minute because I am such a lame. This pissed me off even more. She started cussing me out, ignoring me, calling up other guys saying "Hey baby, what chu doing?", and shyt, so i started calling up chics and having chats with them, and Andrea said to me: "If I'm going in the wrong direction, I'm throwing ur fvcking phone out the window!" I ignored her and kept talking.
When we get in my house, Andrea and her friend Crystal starts packing her stuff. Andrea didn't want me to tocuh her stuff so I didn't help and she even locked me out of the room. Later, when she opened the door, I wasn't gonna let her lock me out no more so I stayed in the room. Then she started saying that when she leaves me I'll be all lonely without her and that I'm nothing. So that made me call up chics I have been talking to on the side and I used speakerphone. She started calling up dudes, and I called up one girl I fvcked. Andrea seemed unaffected then she told me that she fvcked someone else too. That REALLY pissed me off, but I played it cool and started making fun of Andrea. She tried to fight me, she tried to stab me with the mirror she broke, she said that she was gonna kill me. She spit in my face, bit me, kicked me in the balls, punched me in the face, cut me, etc. She was raising hell! I put her in a wrestling hold and her friend into it with me. Then Andrea called the police saying that she was gonna have me put in jail and that she could move on that way.
The police came, but I didn't get into trouble and Andrea told the police that if I call her, she'd press charges, so i deleted her number out of my phone, and I decided not to deal with her no more. The next morning, she called me and apologized, and I forgave her and we hooked back up, then she asked if I would help her save $1000 so that she could buy a car. She said by doing that, she would be more serious about our relationship, so i agreed to. The fact that she had sex with someone else dimished her value in my eyes, but I still wanted to work things out. But she couldn't deal with the fact that I had sex with some other girl and that I did it first. She started doubting me and said that she don't think all of her feelings would come back, and that troubled me. She started cussing me out and she hung up on me. I told her to learn from our mistakes, and I called her back and she claims "God made her calm down and talk to me.." and then she told me that her puzzy was wet. i asked if I could come over and fvck and she said yeah.
When I got to her, we fvcked and she came in like 45 secs. Then I finished and left, she called me up and said that she'd pay my cell phone bill and my car insurance, and that made me fall even more in love with her. The next day, I remembered how she doubting me and I sent her an e-mail talking about how we made mistakes by fvcking other people and that I'm sorry for doing it and that I wanted to share my EVERYTHING with her. She then sent me an e-mail.

That broke me up and then I called up her ex-boyfriend, Larry to help me get over her. Larry helped me out by telling me how she really was and what things they did and how she talks to A LOT of dudes. Larry even called up Andrea and she wanted to meet up with him at Buffalo Wild Wings. I called her and she would just hang up on me. Andrea figured out that me and Larry was around each other and she cancelled on him. My friend told me that he saw Andrea in Wal-Mart with another dude, and he was touching all over her and they were kissing, etc. That hurt even more, and I called Andrea to try to talk things over but she didn't want to hear what I had to say, she told me to leave her the fvck alone. Larry couldn't stand anymore and he asked Andrea "So, is this the end of you and Mike or Are you gonna work things out with him?" Andrea said "Right now, I feel like it's definitely over, but if my mood changes tomorrow, we can work things out. But if I still feel the same then I guess it's REALLY over. Tell Mike to call me tomorrow.." After that, I went home and went to sleep at 1:30am. My mom said that Andrea called me at 2:30am when i woke up this morning, so I called Andrea and left her a message saying "I was sleep when i missed your call but I'll call you back when i get home from school. Happy Birthday. Bye."
Now, I really don't think I should call her, that I should leave her alone from right here. I'm trying to get over her, and it's so hard because we've been thru a lot and I have so much time invested in her. I don't know what to do.. help me.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the e-mail Andrea sent me

>>>>the reason i didnt call u last night was because i told u everytime u bring that christmas break up it make me mad and i lose alot of intrest. why u think i hung up on u for talkin about it. That's exactly what i'm talkin about. I dont bring jay up so i feel like you shouldnt bring christa up. That was REAL STUPID. so now i dont even feel like talkin to u until i forget about that once again. I tell you constantly stop bringing **** up that i forget about now u suffer the conquenses. my intrest level is very low right now because of u. You gon **** around and make my intrest level so low that it wont come back up. That's why my heart wont open all the way up 100% because you do retarted **** that wont allow me to. me opening up my heart is not under my control nomore my heart will open up fully to whoever can get it that way. And pissin me off all the time sayin stupid ****, irritating me constantly, playing mind games, constantly bringing up **** that piss me off when i tell you constantly dont bring **** up that piss me off and u still do it puts you a LONG way from gettin my heart 100%. And as long as you do that you will NEVER get my heart 100%. I cant give a person my heart if i could i would but that person has to not only earn it but work hard for it. my heart is it's own person i have no control over who my heart loves and how much it loves a person. It's all on the person i cant make myself love nobody that's impossible. It's the persons actions that makes me love them, how they treat me, love me, be honest with me, and be there for me 100%, got there priorities straight. but when they constantly do stupid **** to piss me off my heart get's colder and colder and eventually it'll just give up and not even let that person in. that's why i tell you to stop playin mind games and lyin cause it only grows me off of you and cause my heart to deny you at times. and eventually it will deny you period not under my control. But it takes for other people to tell you **** for you to realize it. Just like you said you gon bring up christmas break even though you know i'll get mad. That right there made you not get a phone call from me and made my intrest level go down see how you dont care well at times i dont either and eventually it'll be a permanent thing. So you only hurtin yourself Michael. And i'm to the point that i'm tired of tellin you stuff over and over and over. You to the point that u piss me off so much that when i'm still pissed off from the last thing u did u piss me off on top of that. That's not good you piss me off when i'm in a good mood. you mess my good days up wit you bs. i dont know now that i think about it i'm not happy anymore. I dont remember the last time you made me happy. But i guarentee you i can name a bunch of **** you said to piss me off. that's bad it's suppose to be the opposite i'm suppose to remember all the good things and not able to think of the bad things. i was doin fine until you brung christmas break up again. But what really makes me mad about the whole thing is i told you numerous times to stop bringing it up. and u just keep bringing it up your only hurtin yourself you brung it up again and i feel like you only care about your feelings so i'm lettin you keep your feelings since that's all you worried about. dont share them with me. i feel like i need more space i dont know if it's permanent space or not i just know i need it cause right now i feel like givin up on you and movin on but i dont wanna make a bad decision. plus you tell our business to your family and it's really none of there business. And your mom and sister dont like me and they really dont know me like that they only go off what you tell them. but anyway that kinda brings my intrest down i feel like everybody makes a mastake well if my feelings change then i'll call if they remain like this then i guess i wont call. Forget about the car i'll work for it.

PS. Just think about it once something bad forgotton then it's suppose to be forgotton not re brung back up. So blame yourself. if you pay attention in church it's forgive and forget not remember and resent. And i wont be at my brothers house today i'm goin out and celebrate my b-day. And he's off work so dont bother coming over cause he'll just get mad at you and no tellin. he dont like me havin male friends. But you have no reason to come over anyway right. i dont need a phone call from anyone on my b-day. just look at it like another day. Well i dont know if this is a final bye or just a bye tellin me that i'll see you another day. I'm now about to make my own decision and follow my heart.

Good Bye<<<<

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that sucks...where are you from?

just curious..one of my x gf's names Andrea.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goddam that's fvcked up. The best thing you can do is cut her out of your life and work on moving on. She's put you through a lot of 5hit. Who in their fvcking right mind would want to deal with a chick like that again?

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yikes......she sounds like a nut case 2 me.

your link did not work

anyway here is my advice.

in some cases i know its superficiial to say next her but now is the time for sure guranteed. my brother had gf just like yours. Things got worse until she tried stabbing to him to death. She abused him and did all the thigns this one did.........same things happened....fighting.....then back togethor. Finally he left her cause he realizes she would kill him if they stayed togethor.

There is something really really wrong with this girl.....she has completely lost is. She tried stabbing you with a broken mirror???????? man when will you get the sign.. YOu are in an abusive relationship you need to get out of it. Do you think she will eventually stop????? man it is going to get worse.......what if you get married???? she will sleep with all these other dudes and when you confront her she will snap. Is this the chick you want to have your kids with????? imagine what she will do to them.....beating them........maby even kill them.

This is a full breed physco man. She is abusing the **** out of you. What you should have done is put your foot down......man if she talked back to me calling me lame and ****......i woulda told her to get the **** out of my face and when she is ready she can apologize. And when she is doing all the **** in the car.....i would have called other chicks 2....and then from the way she reacted i woulda next her immediately.

as for the violence.....i would have been the one to call the police and get a restraining order to the get that ***** away from me. and i would have not given her the car cause she is being a ****ing little *****.

STand up to her and tell her you wont put of with this ****. She is a cold hearted btich that only thinks of herself. She has cheated on you once......she will do it again and again.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dealing with a psycho manipulating attension wh0re who has some sort of a personality disorder. You are being treated like a doormat and she knows that you will do anything to get into her panties (which she is obviously correct)

Youv' got oneitis bad for this girl and she obviously knows how to manipulate you.

Everytime you get back with her, things are getting worse and worse. Can't you see the forest with all those damn trees??? Does she have to cut your d1ck off and toss it off a moving car before you get that this chick aint right for you and is dangerous to be around??!!

Cut off all contact with this girl and never be tempted by her whims. She will try to persist, cry and do everything under the stars to convince you that she changed. Do not believe her, it takes many years for people to change and they often have to go through a therpist to do so. She already proved that she lies and can't be trusted. Once is enough.

Never look what she says but her actions. Just because you get to fvck her it don't mean she likes you. YOU MEAN NOTHING TO HER and she is using you big time.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I don't know who is the bigger f*cking whack-job... you, or her.

On the one hand, she's a total b*tch. She gives you so much damn disrespect, she's playing childish-ass games with you, she's seeing other dudes behind your back (and in front of it!), and hell, she even physically assaulted you!

On the other hand, you just stand there and take it all. Then you sound like you want her ass back!? WTF, dude... She's a b*tch, she's a tramp, and she's a royal pain in the ass. Dump her ass now, not later.

Holy Christ.

Okay, I've made up my mind. I think YOU are the bigger f*cking whack-job.

Seriously.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The great gaia:

Your post reminds me of another world . A dark and horrible world where us males were second class citizens in a female dominated society. Where us males had no choice but to supplicate to the wishes of the alpha female and that having sex was at their whim which would come few and far between. We stuck around coz we needed the sex sooooo bad... we were mere sperm donors!!!.

Yes you have been thru alot with her. The pain and suffering......well...... it takes my breath away!!!

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a MAN in this situation:

When she is yelling, tell her in an assertive way to shut up.

Don't lose control when dealing with this girl

However, it sounds like you have passed the point of no return with this one.

Make a creed for yourself, put it up on your wall in big letters, and read it 50 times a day:

I WILL NOT ACCEPT MANIPULATIVE BEHAVIOR FROM WOMEN

Then go out and date other women with your new philosophy.

Reaction score
gaia,

so she's hot, and she knows how to make you feel really good. You're acting like there's no-one else in the world who can match her!

She's got absolutely NOTHING going for her. She is treating you like TOTAL TRASH!! and as if that wasn't enough, she's JUSTIFYING IT with a whole emails worth of emotional garbage that repeats itself over and over basically blaming you for her unbelievable behaviour.

She's making this decision very, very easy for you.

STOP WORSHIPPING HER! Even if to you she's a complete goddess - how can you sacrifice yourself to her?

Just call her "lame" and walk. You can do better, and you know it.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: this is the e-mail Andrea sent me

Originally posted by the_great_gaia's EX-girlfriend
>>>>It's the persons actions that makes me love them, how they treat me, love me, be honest with me, and be there for me 100%<<<<
And since she is doing none of the above, why in the hell would you want to stay with her?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.......

Hey,

Damn it man, get rid of her crazy a$$.

Go find another and just keep this b*tch on the side as a fvck buddy.

cave dweller

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol

Ok, I read like 1/2 way down the first post. And this has got to be some sort of a joke. Please, please tell me this is a joke and you're just trying to get a rise out of everyone.

If all that was real, you my friend are the biggest idiot I've ever heard of to put up with stuff like that. But it's surely a joke...right???

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Dude, I don't know who is the bigger f*cking whack-job... you, or her.

On the one hand, she's a total b*tch. She gives you so much damn disrespect, she's playing childish-ass games with you, she's seeing other dudes behind your back (and in front of it!), and hell, she even physically assaulted you!

On the other hand, you just stand there and take it all. Then you sound like you want her ass back!? WTF, dude... She's a b*tch, she's a tramp, and she's a royal pain in the ass. Dump her ass now, not later.

Holy Christ.

Okay, I've made up my mind. I think YOU are the bigger f*cking whack-job.

Seriously.
What he said ^^

1) You're lame
2) You're ghetto
3) You have no self respect and above all you're dumb

She's dissing you dude. Cut her off for F sake!

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get over her, and it's so hard because we've been thru a lot and I have so much time invested in her. I don't know what to do.. help me.
Everyone has said what's needed to be said.

For you out there, learn at least this. Let her do the chasing, increase your value by making her work for you.

And one last thing, screw the nut jobs, don't date them.

Kaine

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all been said.

Move on.

Cut off ALL contact.

This I guarantee will drive here fvcking crazy.

She likes knowing she has you in the palm of her hand (*which she does).

Cut it off - she will go crazy wanting you.

You've got to have the balls to do it though.

Your call.

By the way.

Don't get back with her - EVER.

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't called her... I don't even want to. Right now, i could care less about her. I feel like I can control myself this time around. She's no good for me, I know. And I'm more than confident that I can get thru this.