Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a group of girls insulted me and now i feel horrible

trent423

Don Juan
Reaction score
hi,

I'm so upset i don't even know where to start....

OK, i have always considered myself to be a pretty good looking guy. i've never had any kind of discomfort or anythin with my looks. i'm actually kind of happy with them. i'm a bit on the husky side but it's not like i'm obese or anything.

anyway, there was this girl that i was looking at for a while (yeh, another LSU cheerleader:;(). i get up the nerve to approach her at this coffee resturant next to the campus and we talk for like 6 or 7 minutes but i don't really feel a great deal of chemistry, y'know? but i get her phone # and MSN screename (she said her email didn't work) anyways because from what i could tell she seemed to want to talk to me again.

3 days later i give her a call and find out that the number she gave me was a fake (i got some department store). so anyway, that gets me little upset. i then i decide that night to hang with my homeboy at my sister's house (who's also a cheerleader for them) and during this time i end up telling him about the girl i met and how i got her number but it was a fake.

he then gets alarmed and tells me that he was chatting with her and her girlfriends on MSN the other night and they were talking about some "ugly fat loser" that was "hopelessly hitting on her" and how she gave me a fake number and hoped i'd never talk to her again.

i feel completely embarrassed and horrible. my confidence is destroyed. is there anything i can do to recover from this? i know this sounds pathetic, but i only have so much confidence...and all the confidence i did have is now lost, i just don't know what to do...i thought i was worthy of more than THIS

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you an ugly fat loser? If yes, go work out. If no, don't worry about it. Pretty simple really.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know that this isn't the answer you want to hear, but fck em! There are loads of girls out there, and not all of them are going to love you. To quote JBJ :

If a chick seemed flaky on me, i nexted her. It's not their fault. You have to forgive stupidity

Just take consolence in the fact YOU APPROACHED. Good luck.

Kibblez'n'Bitz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it..

You don't have to worry or care what others think about you.. Especially some stuck up b!tch. All that matters is that you have good qualities in yourself and improve on them.

If you've read the one thread about an approaching journal started sometime ago about one poster, Pugsley, who's quite the inspiration lately. This guy has got it going on with someone special in his life at the moment. He too is average and a bit overweight but still can land 'em.

Just forget about her and move on. Good luck on your quest for new females! :cool:

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even give two bits of CARE about what such a horrible person like her thinks anyway? If YOU don't think you're an "ugly fat loser", then that's all that matters (ya don't want to know what I think of HER).

Just because somebody mistreats you doesn't make you a bad person.

Jesus was a PERFECT person and he got this sort of treatment DAILY.

You should actually feel MORE confident, because horrible stuff like this ONLY happens to guys who actually get off their a$$es, grab their balls, and approach women.

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE should be the one to be ashamed of what SHE said!
Cuz that is not the way you treat other peeps. If she can't deal with attention properly, period.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is harsh! So you can either pretend like nothing happened and convince yourself it doesn't matter what she thinks, or you can use it to motivate you, get in good shape, improve your image and stop it happening again.

Sometimes a harsh insult or rejection can be the most valuable source of motivation.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is harsh! So you can either pretend like nothing happened and convince yourself it doesn't matter what she thinks, or you can use it to motivate you, get in good shape, improve your image and stop it happening again.
But he said he was fine with his looks, though. But at any rate, getting in shape and improving your image will not stop if from happening again, unfortuanately, because if it ain't your looks, it'll be something ELSE that people like her will shun you about. People like that look for any reason they CAN to hurt people.

Parsifal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
But he said he was fine with his looks, though. But at any rate, getting in shape and improving your image will not stop if from happening again, unfortuanately, because if it ain't your looks, it'll be something ELSE that people like her will shun you about. People like that look for any reason they CAN to hurt people.
Yeah, good point. There's no point in changing your looks or character or whatever, when you feel okay about it yourself.
I think the ***** is the one who should change her attitude.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should actually feel MORE confident, because horrible stuff like this ONLY happens to guys who actually get off their a$$es, grab their balls, and approach women.

Exactly. Most guys wouldn't of even given themselves a chance to get rejected. Their poor fragile egos woudln't have been able to handle it, so they play it safe. FUK THAT! Who wants to live life like that? "I don't want to die without scars" Tyler.

If I were you, I would approach her again and say 'hey hun, thanks for the number to that department store, they had a great Sale going on that day. cya chubby.' Then walk away...

If you happen to see her around campus, make sure you ignore her, don't even look in her direction.

O Snap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...YOU ASKED FOR A COLLEGE CHEERLEADERS NUMBER!

you say you have no confidence. That takes some big cajones man. Guess what, trying all of this DJ stuff is not going to give you 100% success. Blow that ***** off dude. She is not worth your time. Remember bro, what goes around comes around...she will get hers.

"I'd rather live 50 years like a tiger than 100 like a chicken"

As was stated previously, if you have a problem with how you look, just go change it.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good one, biker!

If I were you, I would approach her again and say 'hey hun, thanks for the number to that department store, they had a great Sale going on that day. cya chubby.' Then walk away...
I like that...

Then ignore her from that point on in. You did get the better end of the deal in the long run, anyway. She ain't worth sh1t.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good that you went at a cheerleader, but if youre fat, you gotta do something about that...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
Are you an ugly fat loser? If yes, go work out. If no, don't worry about it. Pretty simple really.
Best advice in this thread.

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't even give her the satisfaction of knowing that you liked her enough to actually call the number.
That bird's really shown her true colours.
Its important you remember that not every bird you meet is like this, and that it doesn't stop you chatting up birds in the future.

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best part is, one of my high school teachers imparted me with the best wisdom of all, after girls like that had just said some harsh stuff to one of my friends and he overheard, he said: They all get fat anyway.

And he was right, i saw most of them at a bar the other day three years later, and they were a little on the chunky side, lol

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm really sorry your feelings were hurt like that.

On another note...I see a lot of people calling this girl names who act the same way she did towards girls. Go figure...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire

On another note...I see a lot of people calling this girl names who act the same way she did towards girls. Go figure...
You're right about this. Alot of people have no problem putting down others and screwing over other people but when it happens to them they ask "why me."

What goes around comes around.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you upset? There's no reason to be.

They're women! Who cares what they have to say about you?

This comment is chauvanistic, but I think everyone here is just a little bit chauvanistic (belief that one's gender is better than the other).

Also, most of the time, I'd take the word of a man over the word of a woman. Why? Because it seems to me that most of the women I've seen around here are pretty ditzy and not that smart. Plus the fact that women are, on average, more emotional than men are.

If a woman is pissed off at me I just laugh it off. It's funny when I do that and they're around at the time. I wouldn't do that to a man though.

But then again, I'm automatically nicer to men than I am to women.

Ben