Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I'm losing interest in my girlfriend

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating with her for almost 6 months and i think i'm losing interest in her, sometimes i dont wanna be with her and rather be left alone , the will to answer her phone calls is getting weaker, i think i'm growing tired of her, maybe she isn't the girl i was looking for, one other thing when i'm with i don't feel excited sexually, when i used to, and when i see other hotter girls they mess with my head in a way my gf does not.i don't know how to say this to her because i really want her friendship....

please help

thanks in advance

321 I'm The Bomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to move on buddy. I had a very similar situation and I tried to soldier on through it and it became a real mess. I learnt a heap from it! Don't make up an excuse, just tell her you don't feel the spark anymore. No point lying to her. If she accepts it you may end up with a handy female friend.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJBF her. Break up with her as smoothly as possible. Stay friends... and be honest with her that u just arent feelin it

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
LJBF her. Break up with her as smoothly as possible. Stay friends... and be honest with her that u just arent feelin it
Yeah, just like how girls are honest with guys about this stuff :rolleyes: lol

Sayajin_Prince

Don Juan
Reaction score
but will i not feel like **** when doing that? i mean, i won't have a girlfriend again and feel like a loser, i'm 29, i'm getting older which makes things more difficult, and the will to go fox hunting again is very little :(

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
but will i not feel like **** when doing that? i mean, i won't have a girlfriend again and feel like a loser, i'm 29, i'm getting older which makes things more difficult, and the will to go fox hunting again is very little :(
If you feel like a loser when you don't have a girlfriend you have deeper issues.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and plus..... do you want to drag this one til your 30...31? and then break up. hey if your are not feeling it,,, you are only delaying the inevetable. My suggestion is this then if you are not as reluctant to break up is talk to her and tell her the truth. Tell her what you need and see if she can give it to you. Maby its a communication problem who knows. then see where you stand. if you still are not feeling it.... leave cause it will only get worse.

do you wanna be 33 and then realize you wasted all this time with when you could be with some other girl who turns you on?

and grow some balls

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.
i would be freaking out if i was that old and not married yet (and im 18 lol)

then again i already know what i want in life and how im gonna get it so i dont think i have to worry about that. i got like over 10 years lol

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you may need a break, I'd ask for a break and not see the girl for awhile, if you feel like you can love her again then go for it. After about 6 months infatuation usually dies off for many guys and it's always the girl at this point to "maintain" the relationship - I'm gonna assume she isn't doing that much of a job.

Girls should learn that making phone calls is just talk. Seems kinda sad that society has geared men in doing everything for women when women should be doing that. We pay for their things, they should return the favor. Seriously.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am beginning too as well, i can't go on like this forever, i will give it a couple more months then thats it, for my own sake. I am becoming a mess and it has certainly taken its toll.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well not necessarily a couple of months. What i am trying to say is if nothing happens this year then i am just gonna try and forget about it and move on and never look back. I think thats fair. Tell me otherwise and might change my mind. :)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating with her for almost 6 months and i think i'm losing interest in her, sometimes i dont wanna be with her and rather be left alone , the will to answer her phone calls is getting weaker, i think i'm growing tired of her, maybe she isn't the girl i was looking for, one other thing when i'm with i don't feel excited sexually, when i used to, and when i see other hotter girls they mess with my head in a way my gf does not.i don't know how to say this to her because i really want her friendship....

please help

thanks in advance
What is it that your gf USE to do that she doesnt do anymore? I mean she HAD to of dome SOMETHING in order for you to be attracted to her in the beginning and ask her out... So why dont u open up to her and tell her how u feel about the relationship.... maybe that will play as a wakeup call for her, and thern maybe she will start doing what she did to start off with that attracted you to her.

I personally think that if you are feeling the way you are about the relationship then its time to tell her that i need to move on and that there just isnt that feeling or "spark" and that u dont want to delay the inevitable.

Obviously you will feel like sh!t afterwards, but it HAS to be done sooner or later, and that sh!t feeling will pass.

At the moment u are doing more harm to the both of u by staying with her because just like u are getting old, so is she, and its gonna be harder on BOTH of u to find other partners... so rather end it NOW ans STOP wasting precious time delaying the enevitable.

Laterz...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Reaction score
The honeymoon stage is over. I'm sure that she probably isn't as excited about you as much anymore either, which is why she doesn't do the things that used to turn you on about her anymore. I'm going through the same thing with the girl I've been dating for almost six months. We've been pretty open about it. She says its hard for her to feel special to me (I don't call her enough, keep her informed about how my day is going, etc, -the little things). And I tell her that I need more physical affection and sex. Talking about it has helped us understand each other, but it hasn't really helped fix anything. She's still giving me the cold shoulder a lot of times, and when I'm away from her, I barely have the will to answer her phone calls, and I don't really ever feel like calling her.

This exact same thing happened to me in my last relationship, and I ended it at almost exactly 6 months. The girl I'm with right now is a much better catch, so I'm going to stick around longer to see what happens. My advice is figure out whether this girl has the qualities you want for a long long term relationship, and let that dictate what you do.

zmanx

Reaction score
Hey guys first time posting here.. I'm actually going through the same with my 1.5yr LTR. I've been doubting it for months and I have now made my decision to end it. DJmonster is right !
list all the qualities you'd like on your ideal LTR and compare them against her qualities. Remember you'll never find a 100% perfect woman but if the pros beat the cons then its worth considering to stay

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, im 24 and tell myself i never wanna get married or w.e.. And then you post this forum at 29 saying youll feel like a loser. I never thought of that lol. Society really does outcast you if your not married with a family in your 30's. Kinda bullsh!t since were naturally polygamists.