Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your own journey

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was originally meant as a post in agreement to the new sticky up the top there but i've decided to make it's own little post.

When it comes down to it, the only person that really cares about you is yourself. Sure, your family doesnt want to see you hurt, your friends dont want to see you break up with your gf (or your real friends anywayh) but they don't really CARE. What do i mean? Well what i'm trying to say is they don't care about your dreams, they don't care about your goals, they don't care about your potential unless they can gain some form of personal benefit out of it. They dont want you to be a bum but that's about it.

These things are entirely in your hands. No one is going to help you in the slightest way in achieving your goals, not even people on this site, which brings me to the heart of this post.

You know those "DJ superstars", those people who everyone on these boards worships for their beautifal insight, particurly Pook and Fingers. Why is it that people worship them? B/C the advice they give is awesome, it makes perfect sense and it appears motivational. Now when push comes to shove, people don't do what they have been instructed to do. Why?

Well before I tell you the answer to this question, let me set you all on a little exercise.

Find a post in which Pook or Fingers is asking help on how to approach a girl, how many days to wait until to call her, etc. They don't do it.

So now ill tell you why people dont do what they have been told to do. Because in order to get this stuff you first have to fail.

The DJ superstars went out there on their own first and failed, once they failed, they tried to figure it out thermselves. That is why they are posting all the helpful posts while others post all the other posts.

Heres what you do.

1. Write down what you want in the areas of RELATIONSHIPS, SOCIAL SKILLS, HEALTH, SELF, HOME/FAMILY, & INDEPENDANCE.

2. Go out there and act on these goals, forget about what the right thing is to do, just do something. Go talk to a girl. Go talk to some new group of people at a party. Go to the gym & ask the instructor on what to do, start practicing meditation, start being more friendly to their family, look in to buying a car. I don't know! JUST DO SOMETHING.

HOW MANY YEARS HAVE YOU WASTED WAITING FOR THE BIT OF ADVICE THAT WILL TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE? A ****EN LONG TIME.
ITS TIME TO GO OUT ON A LIMB AND FIND THINGS OUT FOR YOURSELF. ITS TIME TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THOSE LOST YEARS, TIME TO GET IN TO OVERDRIVE.

Forget this site! Go out their and start ****ing up. Just start moving towards the **** that you know you want. Stop waiting for that perfect time when it will be easy, b/c guess what? Wake the **** up and realise: there is no perfect time. It will NEVER be easy. It will always be difficult, if you try to improve, chances are you wont, chances are you will become mediocre.

But god damn! At least try while you still can.

It's all about evolution. Life isn't bricks you slowly build up one by one. Always getting taller. YOU EVOLVE

The more resistance you meet on your way to the top is a good indicator of how much your evolving. You will suceed alot, you will fail 10 times more, but no matter how many times you succeed and fail you evolve exactly the same.

In the end, the most evolved people are the most succesfull people, the people who have walked all the paths, always working towards what they want, then their wants change, so they start working towards those wants.

STOP WALKING THE PATH OF NO RESISTANCE

WALK THE PATH OF THE MOST RESISTANCE AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE BURN

GivNothingKev

Reaction score
once again, sam, just ****in amazing, I like the way you look at things, so true.

We need to act. There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is a ****ing panzy who knows a lot about ppl and USES HIS KNOLEGE TO GAIN POPULARITY OVER THE ****IN INTERNET. What a loser. I get hotter girls than pook. Period.

ANYWAYS... your family can be there for you. I know my parents work their ass off so I can achieve my goals. We are selling our house to fund my college years.

I like the post... when it boils down to it:

The only way to make money is to lose money!

You cant get successful till youve failed. Go out on your own and do everything TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY and take note of what works and what doesnt. Try and figure it out. Still having trouble? Come back and compare your troubles with the rest of us.

Sex is only the beginning.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo you are god!

On many other boards I visit. Great people come to **** when they become mods and don't offer as much valuable info as they did before they earned the position.

This couldn't be further than the truth from you bro. Just as I'm sure you do in life, you are constantly doing things to the best of your ability and not half assed (modding this board and posting great info like this is a prime example).

Keep up the good work brother.

Homewerk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man. There are no words coming out of my mout after reading this thread.

Just damn.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this inspirational read back from the dust. Possibly one of the most insirational posts here.