Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GETTING GIRLS TO CHASE YOU (the better looking the chick, the better this works)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately, there seems to be alot of discussion on HB10's and dimes and how to get your "dream girl".

Of course, what that dream girl is depends on your own tastes and preferences.

That being said, this is how you get a really attractive woman to chase you and also become the envy of all the guys in your Friday night chess club (hahaha!!!).

First off, understand that good looking chicks are so used to men bowing down to them and CHOOSING them automatically that they start to expect EVERY GUY to do this.

I once read that women are five times better at naturally reading body language than men are.

That's why 99% of the time a women can tell right away if a man has chosen her by reading his eyes or eye contact and his body language, not to mention the fact that most guys make their interest obvious through their behavior and also by the drool hanging from their mouths.

Girls who are exceptionally attractive automatically put 99% of the guys they meet or see into this huge category of male worshippers.

But when a man comes along that isn't fazed by her beauty (or booty) and DOES NOT CHOOSE her immediately because she looks good in some tight jeans, guess what happens?

She starts to wonder, "Why doesn't this guy just automatically choose me because I look good like all the rest"?

Now she is curious. She doesn't know anything about you(assuming you play it cool and remain mysterious). You become a puzzle that she has to solve.

She now becomes extremely insecure because her self-esteem is based on her looks and the approval she gets because of her looks but you don't seem to be fazed by that at all.

In her mind, she now has to "win you over" and gain your approval that she is indeed "gorgeous". Then her little world will be okay again.

So what happens next? She starts to CHASE YOU. You have now become a prize she "has" to win and a puzzle she has to "solve".

The great thing about this technique is that the better looking the chick, the better it works. Isn't that great?

Remember, the higher you are, the harder the fall. When you knock her off of that pedestal, she WILL fall hard. Fall hard for YOU, that is.

In my own experience, what usually happens is you'll catch her giving you sideways glances and sneak peeks although the bolder ones will give you plenty of strong, direct eye contact. Some will even approach you right away.

If your getting eye contact and any other choosing signs at this point, let the game begin.

Very often, the girl will find a way to "bump into you" or just happen to be in your area.

She may ask you a casual question like what time is it or sometimes the bolder ones will ask you what your name is or where you live or something.

Now, this is very important. When she starts asking you questions about yourself (remember your still a puzzle), don't do like most guys do and f*cking tell your life story.

Remember the mysterious thing?

Keep your answers brief and as short as possible and then turn the conversation back on her by asking your own questions based on little "seeds" of information she gives you.

Check out Allen Thompson's article on Conversating for Maximum Attraction in the Articles or Quick Tips section for more information.

You have to let the mystery of you unfold SLOWLY (then again, even if you dated her for 10 years you should still be hard to read and figure out).

I'll stop here, but of course there are more steps to getting from her initial interest to the bedroom but there's enough information in other posts and on the rest of this site for all of that.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong." I'm out.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips Section....

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well explained.........!!!

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point.

I'm wondering how much it would help if you just come out and tell her that you're not looking for anything serious with her and that you hope that she didn't feel like it had to go that way just because you two hung out.

Sort of a direct method, but gets your point across without having to possibly risk her reading your statements as being interested. For example, it's not easy to ask her to hang with you if she isn't that interested in you, since she'll perceive it as a date rather than a friend thing. Most girls are so adverse to being in those situations that it will prevent her from even accepting an invitation from you to hang out. That would defeat the purpose of all this.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five stars. Bravo.

You've placed some of the best information out there all into one post. Well done.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is good information, it is very well stated in the original post, and it's a good reminder for all DJs and potential DJs. However, it's been said many, many times before, both in this forum (one post on the Ten Commandments for DJs, which included "Thou Shalt Not Worship Good Looks") and in almost any decent book on attracting, meeting, and dating women. This stuff is fundamental R. Don Steele stuff too.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post

juanstepatatime

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by disciple
But when a man comes along that isn't fazed by her beauty (or booty) and DOES NOT CHOOSE her immediately because she looks good in some tight jeans, guess what happens?
Could someone clarify what is meant by not choosing? I'm assuming that this means not approaching, and not projecting a sexual state, not making strong eye contact etc. Doesn't this come across as somewhat timid, and thus interpreted as fear instead of indifferent?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's also called acting aloof/don't care.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I act like I don't care, they don't care as well...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, BUT...

she has to find you attractive in some way or another in the first place.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It increases their interest level, I don't think thats rubbish. :D

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad to see the positive responses I've gotten for this post from many of my fellow DJ's.

However, I'd like to take the time to address a few things in some of the replies to this post.

A few people stated that my technique is just David DeAngelo or some other guy's sh*t.

There are some parallels and similarities between my sh*t and some other people's sh*t because game is game and the fundamentals of the game go across the board. So no, I didn't reinvent the wheel.

However, there is a big difference between my technique and attitude and that of let's say David DeAngelo. Let's see who can guess what that is?

Give up? I'll tell you. If you have read David DeAngelo's stuff (which I have), you will note that he advocates using certain behaviors and attitudes to trigger attraction in a woman.

In other words, he believes that by doing certain things or by having a particular mindset, a guy can "make" a girl feel attracted to him by simply triggering her attraction buttons. I fundamentally disagree with this.

I never said, "Use this technique or attitude on every bangin chick you see and they will fall for you."

According to what David DeAngelo says, if you use his techniques then you should be able to automatically trigger attraction in virtually any woman you come across.

Real life, however, does not play out that way.

I think that is why alot of guys get frustrated because they went out and tried to do something they read about or some dating guru said to do to get some chick attracted to them and found that it didn't work or they weren't getting the success they expected.

My technique is not a magic bullet that will "hit" every chick you try to use it own.

What I am talking about is how to make yourself as attractive as possible for a woman to desire to come to YOU instead of you doing like 99% of guys do and chase HER all over the place.

My post is really about guys taking our power back and for many guys to realize that they do have power because alot of guys think that they have to do or say something special to trigger romantic feelings in a chick.

If you think that way, you are still trying to "win" her. The difference is that you substitute dinner and flowers for ****y and Funny and doing other things to "win" her over to liking you.

Guys think that, "If I do this or that, then she'll feel attraction for me and if I don't then she wont" type of bullsh*t.

STOP THAT!!!!!!!

Why do most guys feel THEY have to do something special to get her. Why not HER do something special to get YOU.

Are we that weak and pathetic?

Where have all the REAL MEN gone? Woman are queens by nature but men are KINGS by nature and kings are higher than queens.

Why not reverse the game and put the pressure on HER. Wouldn't it be nice to watch some beautiful woman try to DO something to trigger YOUR attraction buttons instead of the other way around?

Maybe try to "win" you by telling you how good a cook she is instead of you trying to ****y and Funny the b*tch to death in order to trigger her attraction?.

What I have presented here is a straightforward, real world (from my own experience and others) manner of how a true Don Juan, Mack, Pimp, Player, or whatever name you choose to call yourself should go about dealing with these chicks.

To answer juanstepatatime's question about what choosing is,
to put it in the simplest terms, choosing is when a girl gives you buying signs or signals through body language, behavior, and especially eye contact that indicates that the girl is interested or attracted to you.

Just remember that as both Mickey Royal (author of the Pimp Game) and Player_Supreme have said, you should never look at, talk to, or give attention to ANY woman that isn't showing any signs of interest in you FIRST.

If you do, you give up your power and become a chaser and that is a no-no. DJ's attract women, not chase them.

Leave that for the symps and AFC's. That's their job.

There was also one guy who left a reply to this post who calls himself "Seizing The Day" who called my technique pure rubish as I recall.

I could verbally blast this guy all over the place but I'm a mature man and I don't stoop to childish levels.

That being said, I only pose one question for this guy. If my technique is pure rubish, I'd like him to post his technique for attracting beautiful women.

He seems to be speaking out of some frustration or anger or something. I wonder if he tried something that sounded similar and got disappointed and is now bitter.

Honestly, I don't know, but I see what Player_Supreme was talking about when he said that some guys always got something negative to say when those of us who have real game try to share it with our fellow macks and up-and-coming macks.

Some guys need to spend less time b*tchin and criticizing and more time listening and learning and then maybe they'll have more than a Playstation to keep them company on those cold, lonely Friday and Saturday nights while the real DJ's are out doing our thing with the ladies.

I've said enough and now I have other things to do. I'm out.

"The strong rule the weak but the wise rule the strong."

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post. but for some reason i think theres more to be said about this technique.

Peace

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh1t works...Ive done it before, but like disiple said, the girl has to like you...Basically see if shes giving good signals, then use body language/kino/eye contact to get her going...Once you got her going, give her small amounts of attention...You will know if shes still good if she tries to go at you now...

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by dereklearnslow
Usually when I act like I don't care, they don't care as well...
Yea agreed DEREKLEARN SLOW

Disciple:

I don't think this post is completely accurate. It may work this way sometimes, but not always.

I.E...It is said, if you show Interest at first, but then take it away...this might generate more attraction.

The way you are explaining it makes the guy come off as Asexual, not interested, an AFC or a Homosexual....and again the girl probably has to find you super hot for this too work. If she has low self-esteem, I doubt she will chase you either.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a 101% pimp post, only true players and pimps know this tactic. Ignoring attractive HB's brings and makes wonders !!!

I will give in one example,

I have been ignoring an HB 9 at work (damn she got titties), guess what the ho3 is calling me every night "to hang out in her apartment". All the other guys at work are drooling over her, some fool buys her lunch and drives her home everyday !!!