Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

That extra push!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was mainly designed to compliment my other post, Egocentric Transformation. if that form of motivation isnt pushin you enough (which it should be) then it's time for a little extra push out the door. This is just a collection of little things and thoughts you could consider to motivate you even more. I didn't invent these, but they came from to many sources to even begin to relocate. However alot of it is my own ****, enjoy guys!

"If not now, When?"

This short phrase has alot of potential motivation. Whenever you feel like procrastinating and not doing something, just remember this short phrase. IF not now, when?

Read this phrase slowly and think about exactly how you can relate it to your goals.

Everyone keeps putting their goals off! I was the worst at this, everyday i would put off my goals until i was procrastinating the smallest of actions (i.e Taking a shower!!!). Finally i had enough, and these 4 words helped me alot. When your half way between doing or not doing something then these 4 words really can give you that little extra push.

If we don't do it today, we are going to have to realise that it's going to be difficult to EVER acheive it. So remember guys. If not now, when??? Ask yourself this every single time you procrastinate.

Setting your standard

Always remember your standard. This ties in extremely tightly with egocentric motivation. Remember, since you are better then everyone else, since you are a don juan, you are going to have to do alot more work then everyone else, alot more improvements. So at any point in time when your feeling lazy, ask yourself. "Am i doing everything in my power to acheive the standard i have set for myself?". Probably not.

Just keep in mind what you SHOULD be doing, remember you are a don juan and the road of a don juan is tough. But this road is what seperates you from everyone else. It is this road, that puts You, the don juan, in a league of your own.

Goal cards!

Now i didn't invent these but i sincerely can't remember where i found out about them, if someone can direct me that would be great.

Goal cards, they are just there to keep you focused. I always have about 3 of them in my wallet. Here's what you do: Get a credit card/license and trace the outline of it on to paper (preferabbly cardboard) and then do this a couple of times then cut them out.

Now each goal is for a different card. Write the goal in big letters on one side, for example "Eat healthy" or "Talk more". And then on the other side you put a line horizontally of the card and at the top you write the top 3 benefits of acheiving the goal, and then underneath the line you write the 3 risks avoded by acheveing the goal.

For example, "Eat healthy" would have "Loose weight", "Be more attractive towards women", and "Be in a better mood". In the risks avoided you would have "Being overweight", "Being in a bad mood" and "Look less attractive in general".

So thats how you make goal cards. Read each of them at least 3 times a day.

The trap of tomorrow

People always tell themselves. "If i don't do it today, i can do it tomorrow". BUt it never comes. Today is all we have guys. The illusion of tomorrow is a way for humans to procrastinate without loosing their dreams. But thats all they are dreams.

As a don juan, you recognise them and go after them TODAY.

Remember, the trap of tomorrow. Circumstances to do something never improve, today is the best day to improve.

That's all for now guys, i might come back a bit later and give you all a few more.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
"If not now, When?"
I just got a new quote for my sig :D

Awesome stuff sammo. Its like today when I was getting dinner, i saw a Hb, and i didn't go for it. So no more excuses and "If not now, When?"

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could still find ways to answer the question 'If not now, when?' just to keep procrastinating :D

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I could still find ways to answer the question 'If not now, when?' just to keep procrastinating :D
Haha, that's true. But for the sake of motivation you can't :mad:

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just asked myself, "If not now, when?" And to my surprise, my cheeky self replied, "Later..."

That was in jest... Everyone needs motivation. We just have to stop waiting for it to strike us, and take action instead. Good post, Sammo. But, IMO, it doesn't come close to the one on Egocentric transformation. Just my 2 cents.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I have a motivational saying (from Bodybuilding.com)

What's
Important
Now?

Motivates me to do stuff.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wacky-1
I just asked myself, "If not now, when?" And to my surprise, my cheeky self replied, "Later..."

That was in jest... Everyone needs motivation. We just have to stop waiting for it to strike us, and take action instead. Good post, Sammo. But, IMO, it doesn't come close to the one on Egocentric transformation. Just my 2 cents.
It's not meant to :) As i said before, it just compliments it.

Titan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha this reminds me of something that's inspired me ever since I first saw it-
'Potential is great. If you're 12.'

It really told me to grab hold of my balls, be the focused man with the self-courage and confidence to grab what I want in life. I'm no longer a teenager. I decide my own destiny. There's no use in saying how things could be, or what I have the potential to do, if I never go out and get started...