Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ejaculation distance

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far should ejaculation go, based on standing with penis horizontal to floor, and is it influenced by masturbation frequency?

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work out your PC muscles if you want to shoot your load further. Checkout keegal excersizes on google.

If you ask me though, I'd have a lot more to worry about than adding a few inches to my PB in kizz shooting, if you catch my drift.

Reiki

Don Juan
Reaction score
shooting very far can...make quite a mess, trust me... you don't want it to hit the ceiling.. I know from experience ( dont ask )

phillydude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it quite satisfying to splash it across her face just after pulling out from between her legs... and they are always AMAZED that I can do that... but I don't think it's something you can practice... you are either born with it or you aren't.

Duke Togo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are weak in that area try shooting it like a loaded gun, as you feel your about to unload grip the center of the member and press hard it will repress the sperm and force it to pile up like a car crash in the middle of the tube, then release and watch it fly, do this twice or three times, never hold down for too long.

youll wanna hold, release, hold release while stroking at the same time, practice makes perfect.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke Togo
if you are weak in that area try shooting it like a loaded gun, as you feel your about to unload grip the center of the member and press hard it will repress the sperm and force it to pile up like a car crash in the middle of the tube, then release and watch it fly, do this twice or three times, never hold down for too long.

youll wanna hold, release, hold release while stroking at the same time, practice makes perfect.
the things you can learn by hanging out here! :D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do kegal exercises everyday you can shot away like a cannon of navaronne. When you are cuming, relax and then squeeze with your PC muscle when you feel it coming to watch it fly. Do this a couple of times.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do kegels....they should help to make you ejaculate longer but i rarley get more than 2 feet....is good to prevent ejaculation though

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke Togo
Car crash? Holy crap I was on the floor laughing after reading this.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by upsidedownside7
Next week in the olympics, they will start a load shooting contest after the shotput.
If true, then Peter North will end up with more Gold hanging around his neck than Mr. T