Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steroids

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this guy that is offering me some steroids. have any of you guys taken them before? i want to take them because im sick of being small (5'5 135lbs), and supplements like creatine, whey protein, and no2 doesnt work too well for the money that they cost. ive heard that steroids can be done safely and can bulk you up big time in no time at all. i want to juice but im kinda scared because im going to be doing it alone. ive heard you get mood swings n stuff like that. i am going to be going to school (college) in the fall and dont want to take them if they can ruin my concentration.

blabla

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you worried about your size/height, human growth hormone / testosterone would be more appropriate, but i don't suggest that or steroids anyway.

hyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you try some pro-hormones first or try a tribulus zma stack

i'm using trib+zma and results are nice so far, im on a 1600/1700 cal cutting diet and not loosing any muscle, infact im making some nice gains

supplement is called z-bol with tribulus, zma, l-carnitine and avena sativa

try this for some weeks, if that don't give you results then maybe look into the steroids if you really want results quickly, personally I would stay clear of steroids

Last edited:

MrFitness880

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont take steroids - you are clearly not ready. im sorry but you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

steroids can be done with relative safety but only with a very knowledgable person who takes the proper precautions

i'd be willing to be that your training isnt sufficiently intense, you're not getting enough rest, or most likely you're not eating enough, if not more than one of these. even if you juice you're not going to get very good restults without those.

even steroids arent a magic bullet. they dont build muscle all by themselves.

at your age you still have a significant amount of natural growth in you. trust me, lots of food is very beneficial. to me it sounds like you rely on supps too much.

how long have you been training?

how much research have you done on steroids?

what were you planning on running?

pct? without proper pct you'll just end up losing your gains anway.

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off if your in your teens your testosterone is already high youll end up screwing yourself up and ending up with ***** tits

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Concentration is gonna be the least of your worries. Do not take anything other than off the shelf supplements like the ones you mentioned. Discipline is all you need. Taking orals right now will simply close up your growth plates and kill your liver. You should also keep away from this "person" since it doesnt seem like he knows what he's up to either.

Reaction score
Take it if you wanna fu.ck up you life and have permanent pimples due to hormonal testosterone imbalance.

And that's just one side effect. Internal side effects are much.. much worse. :)

here are a couple more side effects...

-Baldness
-Feminization(Formation of breasts in male)
-Cardiovascular diseases(Heart)
-Gynecomastia(b!tch tits)
-Growth Deficits
-Headaches
-Kidney Problems
-Liver Problems
-Immune System
-Impotence(LOL.. What's the point of bein' a dj then huh?)
-High Blood Pressure
-Stomachaches
-Water/Salt Retention

So.. you think about all these risks.. you take steroids.. you think you'll evade all these side-effects? get real!

You ain't no pro bodybuilder.. You don't need this ****.

You need help on your program, diet or training/exercises form?

go here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com

Don't blame genetics, I used to be 118 lbs and turned into 165 lbs(In 15 months time) now and getting good feedback from even strangers.

Dedicate your life: Discipline, Dedication and Desire.. You'll get there, I promise. PM me if you need help.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For some people, steroids will help them grow or get ripped.

But for you, your buying some unknown substance off of some stranger.

Do you even know if it is steroids?

THer are plenty of people who sell "fake" crap to suckers everyday. Steroids or other illegal substances.

ANd the way your post sounds, it sounds to me like your a sucker in the making.

You have no clue about fitness. You have no clue about nutrition. You have no clue about rest. You have no clue about natural supplements. You have no CLUE ABOUT STEROIDS. And you whine about being too skinny and weak.

THOSE LAST TWO SENTENCES SPEAK IT ALL.

If the stuff is real, your gonna be another abuser of steroids.

Not because its an abusive drug, but because you already have the self-image issues. You have the skinny guy issues. You have the "want to get big quick" issue. ANd you have the "sucker" issue.

that all leads up to you taking more and more because the stuff didnt work right.

IF you dont know what your doing, it aint gonna work the way you think.

Too many people turn into abusers because they haven't done any research.

THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH.

GO research first and go out and workout for a couple of years.

COme back and if you still want to try them because your not big enough or ripped enough, then go for it.

But dont go for it without ever knowing anything about yoru body, fitness, nutrition, rest, bodybuilding, exercising, steroids, and yourself.

Because as of right now, your just another sucker in the waiting.

coolerth4nyou

Reaction score
by reading your post, i have concluded that you are a noob when it comes to working out. because of this, dont take steroids. you will seriously **** yourself up if you take roids and don't know what you are doing. do you know what pct is? or nolva? do at least a year of research before you think about taking roids. i'm not exaggerating either. taking steroids while not knowing what you are doing = ****ed up body.

i'm not trying to flame you, but trying to get the point across how bad roids are. you can gain weight, you just have to eat more than you consume. i'd advise you start reading articles on "bulking" at bodybuilding.com. you don't need supps like no2, etc. whey protein and vitamins are all you need while starting off.

samsara

Don Juan
Reaction score
steroids are safe if you use them correctly. I am not gonna get into post cycle therapy etc. You're not ready for this stuff for a little while. Here's what you want to do:

www.intensemuscle.com
doggpound. all the answers you need. DC-training. If you're serious, this is where you want to go. Bodybuilding.com from my experiences is just a bunch of net badasses.

I am gonna guess that you dont eat enough food and dont train correctly. Please see above website for guidance.
You should be able to get to 200lb naturally no prob.

edgewater

Don Juan
Reaction score
135lbs.... learn to the train hard and eat properly. You wanna be a beast you gotta eat like one. If you can get to 190/200, then you can have a *think* about gear.

catlovesfood

Don Juan
Reaction score
At 5'5 try to get to 165 - 170 naturally then using gear you could get up to 190.

But currently I do not recommend it, generally because you have little experince with increasing your weight naturally and at 5'5 170 - 180 will look huge, anything bigger does look athletic and believe me the chicks want athletic.

But good luck anyway.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OR just stay the **** away from them.

Unless you're planning to one day hit the Mr. O's, wtf are you playing at?

Better without it, if you ask me.

talrock

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the very earliest age of about 21. Most say that 22-25 is best. Make sure you’ve got at least a couple years of training under your belt before even considering it. There is a number of reasons for this, most of which have been discussed when others asked about the same topic.

Make sure you know exactly what you're getting before you go p!ssing away $. And read, read read!

dcfball

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU SHOULD DO IT BRO!!!! YOU WILL BE LIKE 6'0 , 200 IN NO TIME!!!

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to be one of those short meatheads with manboobs if you start taking roids now.

Seriously, 135? It's time to start eating right, getting some rest, and learning to workout (b/c the odds are you are failing at all 3 if you only weight 135). You have many years to go before you should even consider steroids.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im reading more up on it now....not going to take it for awile until i am well educated. I know all of you have thought about it before when youre at the gym...wondering why that dude next to you is so ripped when 6 months ago he was the same size as you.

Thats what i want to be, but im not taking it until i get more educated.

RussianRocket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from someone who knows his $hit.

1) Don't even fukkin think about it if you're under 23.

2) You have no fukkin clue what you're doing. If you don't have your diet and training in check first, steroids won't do $hit for you.

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ken785
im reading more up on it now....not going to take it for awile until i am well educated. I know all of you have thought about it before when youre at the gym...wondering why that dude next to you is so ripped when 6 months ago he was the same size as you.

Thats what i want to be, but im not taking it until i get more educated.
be a real man, and make gains the natural way. dont be a sissy and look to juice up for artificial gains. Steriods are illegal for a reason, do all the research you want. Chances are, all you'll read about are case studies about the negative effects roids have.