Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there a need for an Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

Is there a need for the Asian Man’s Pick Up Guide?

• I’m Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 51 28.8%
  • I’m Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote Yes!

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • I’m non-Asian and I vote No!

Votes: 34 19.2%
  • I don’t give a flying ****.

Votes: 49 27.7%

• Total voters

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the DJ Forum has been inundated recently with the rather tragic pleas and general angst ridden tirades of my fellow Asian American bros, I thought I might start putting together a PUA guide specifically for AM (Asian Males) to pick up chicks (including WFs).

I am no guru, just an intermediate PUA who has had some small skill and success in the field. It is, however, disheartening to see some of my fellows with bad techniques and even worse inner game. And I’d like to address some of these recurring themes that I see.

My inner game has usually been pretty good even though at times I feel the pressure of being a minority in the obviously prejudicial South. In college, it helped me acquire a LTR with a pretty, blonde WF and it later turned into a group of other fellow AMs, two of which also had cute blonde WFs.

Obviously we were out of place, but of the three of us AMs, we all had several things in common that helped us be alpha and have cute girlfriends versus the other AM dudes in the crew.

So the issue is, if there is enough interest in the topic, I will start on writing something up that I will hopefully release some time in the near future.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting concept.

I personally wouldn't mind it, but I'm afraid that the non-Asian members would take offense at the 'racialization' of the discussion (i.e. feel left out). :( If they don't mind it, then I vote 'yes'.

Fo_Sho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it! I'm an asian guy and I've been getting gunned down HARD by females. I'm not about to sit here and watch my Asian brothers get their butts handed to them in the "game". We got plenty to offer women so I hope to see us help each other out.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m Asian and I vote No!

THOUGH.....maybe a few articles can be made?
I don't have a problem getting white chicks, Oriental chicks, or any girls.

But then again I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
where things are little more "multicultural."

Mike_RSD

Reaction score
Hey man, my good friend and wing Papa, posts here under Pap, is asian and uses the same tactics that I use (I'm white). There really is no difference, it's all inside your head.

The only advice I could give you is to act and dress more sexual. Most asians do not convey sexuality strong enough.

For example, get rid of the "asian haircut" if you have it. Get contacts, NEVER wear glasses. Dress with some style, go a little outside your comfort level while picking out clothes.

Good luck man.

Lancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
im asian, and i vote no also.. i dont think theres any need for it. the techniques are similar/identical, i think, really.

but, like hollowpoint, i also live in toronto .. lol.. does it have any relation? ^^

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't the same DJ principals work on any woman?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vote yes!

And while we're at it, I think there should also be a PU-guide for shy guys, one for oneitus guys, one for ugly guys and one for poor guys.

In case you didn't see the sarcasm: Imo, some of you guys take being asian as an excuse for not being successful. Again: these guides and the bible and the forum are here to change your mindset and to become a man. Start to live your OWN life and to stop being dependant of a guide to get your women.

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT - do it, bro!

I will even help you plan/write it out, if you'd like.

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just put the guide together and put it out there. Those not interested can simply ignore it. The poll clearly indicates a strong interest. Did Gunwitch supplicate and ask if he could help others? He just does it. I'm with you, Playboy. I'm only at RAFC so I can't help you put it together right now, but perhaps in six months....hehehe. :cool:

Peace,

Allan

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please enlighten me regarding why the laws of attraction between females and males suddenly changes based on race so that races need to be singled out in this forum.

What other laws are different for asians? Is there no gravity in asia?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it in gravity terms, for Asians males in America, it's akin to being 9.9 m/s^2 while everyone else is 9.81.

In fact, I was on the phone with Geoff from RSD today and he was telling me how he saw how difficult women were with his Asian students versus his white students.

But I agree, the laws of attraction are the same. Biology is biology wherever you go. It's just that AMs need a little bit more Game not only because the women put up more ***** shields to AMs but also because AA society as a whole is very beta and AFC, even when compared to white AFC America.

I could count on one hand how many truly alpha AMs I've met. Societal programming, parents, peers, computer games, whatever the root source, the symptoms are the same, an entire generation of AMs that are more AFC than your typical American AFC.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
To put it in gravity terms, for Asians males in America, it's akin to being 9.9 m/s^2 while everyone else is 9.81.

In fact, I was on the phone with Geoff from RSD today and he was telling me how he saw how difficult women were with his Asian students versus his white students.

But I agree, the laws of attraction are the same. Biology is biology wherever you go. It's just that AMs need a little bit more Game not only because the women put up more ***** shields to AMs but also because AA society as a whole is very beta and AFC, even when compared to white AFC America.

I could count on one hand how many truly alpha AMs I've met. Societal programming, parents, peers, computer games, whatever the root source, the symptoms are the same, an entire generation of AMs that are more AFC than your typical American AFC.
Who's Geoff. What's RSD?

Who were the women giving asians a hard time? Were they white women?

Not trying to rail you, just want more information before I respond.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geoff is the main instructor for RSD (Real Social Dynamics) founded by TylerDurden and Papa, all are top PUAs who can pull tail. They're located in Los Angeles and yes, the main demographic in the places they bring their students is predominantly white with a smattering of other minorities.

I think my point is to hopefully help out all those AMs and free them from their limiting beliefs and self-destructive doubts. To me, it's a LITTLE tougher to pull tail as opposed to say a fellow white PUA, but hardly impossible. It's not like scaling Mt Everest, just a small hill that's partly due to the women/society, but also (maybe even mostly so) in Asian men's heads.

I posted some of my stories on a predominantly Asian site. Most gave me props, but a few freaked out and basically said, "hell no! no girls go for Asian guys like that, giving him a handjob out in public or letting him fu.ck her in the shower." It's a huge limiting belief that NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED so AMs can concentrate on the one or two extra bit.ch shields and sh.it tests that they throw our way.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that in general, asian males in north america have a harder time with women (mainly white). Obviously there are some exceptions where asians are practically a majority.

I don't know what it is. I have seen a mix of reasons. I've met quite a few asian males who just don't like white girls. I've also met some white girls who don't like asian guys.

But it is true if an asian guy likes white girls, he's going to have more trouble getting them than a white guy. However, this is prejudice. There is only so much you can do. You can have all the game in the world but if someone finds you unattractive due to prejudice, then you're probably going nowhere.

For example, you could say fat chicks have a harder time landing a guy than a thin chick. If a fat chick walked up to you with all the game in the world and another thin chick (assuming the faces are pretty much equal looking) walked up to you, I'm putting my money on you going for the thin chick. What advice could you give this fat chick besides "lose weight" to help her?

Some white women view asian guys with the same type of prejudice. I don't see what kind of advice you could give asian guys to combat this. Short of changing north american society and biology, I don't see this changing any time soon.

I agree to an extent that you won't find as many alpha asians. However, there are already numerous posts about this explaining what alpha is, why it is attractive, etc. I don't think having a specifically asian based advice column would do anything but reiterate what is already in the forum.

Yeah asian parents tend to be tougher on their kids and strangle the alpha out of them....but the same rules of changing yourself and being alpha that have already been posted over and over still apply do they not? How do they change to warrant a specifcally asian version of the "how to be alpha" type of posts?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AsianPlayboy
Geoff is the main instructor for RSD (Real Social Dynamics) founded by TylerDurden and Papa, all are top PUAs who can pull tail. They're located in Los Angeles and yes, the main demographic in the places they bring their students is predominantly white with a smattering of other minorities.

I think my point is to hopefully help out all those AMs and free them from their limiting beliefs and self-destructive doubts. To me, it's a LITTLE tougher to pull tail as opposed to say a fellow white PUA, but hardly impossible. It's not like scaling Mt Everest, just a small hill that's partly due to the women/society, but also (maybe even mostly so) in Asian men's heads.

I posted some of my stories on a predominantly Asian site. Most gave me props, but a few freaked out and basically said, "hell no! no girls go for Asian guys like that, giving him a handjob out in public or letting him fu.ck her in the shower." It's a huge limiting belief that NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED so AMs can concentrate on the one or two extra bit.ch shields and sh.it tests that they throw our way.
With regards to self-limiting beliefs, they exist EVERYWHERE. It's not just asians....

It's the guy who thinks his nose is too big
It's the guy who thinks he's too short
It's the guy who thinks he cannot land a girl cause he has acne
It's the guy who thinks he is too poor
It's the guy who was picked on when he was younger and has low self-esteem

If you told any of these types of people that you having so-and-so condition can still get this with a woman, you'd get people freaking out and saying no way, we're too ugly, too short, etc as well.

To further illustrate my point, consider an asian male with acne.

Are you going to direct him to one post regarding how to act alpha while being asian....and then to another regarding how to be alpha with acne?

I just feel creating an advice column for asians will not accomplish much more than greater the divide between the asian community and the rest of the community here in the forum. In light of some racist remarks that have been on the rise lately, this is a counter-productive step.

ChenCristos

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no need for an Asian Guide.
I'm mixed Asian/White (people think Im latino)
and my wings are all asian...
they have no trouble with the blond white girls. Those girls gravitate towards them because they are confident and have an edge..
**** they score with more white girls than me while I score with more asians

allan976

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm digging this thread. I've already stated where I stand on the issue of a guide, so I'm willing to go one step further and make a commitment to actually help writing it and put my money where my mouth is. I can contribute in the form of field reports and some suggestions based upon my experience so far. I'm admittedly at the RAFC level, so my contributions philosophically will have to be limited, but in terms of simply reporting back on my personal results, I am quite capable of doing at least that much.

After about six weeks in boot camp, for better or for worse, I'd have a hard time saying that I've been completely 'shut out' by one race or another. I've collected numbers and been rejected by women of all races. Prior to my stumbling upon sosuave, I've dated white, Asian and Latin women, and while I've not dated Black women, several attractive Black females have shown strong interest, much to my amazement.

The reason I say Asian American males need a guide is that even when women has given me every sign in the book, signs which would have been obvious even to a dead man (such as a girl pulling on my shirt and telling me to take off my clothes, or telling me directly they want to go out with me, etc.), I've often not pursued or escalated. In my last LTR, with a European woman who was an exchange student, I didn't even go out with her until she asked me out. Come to think of it, my LTR prior to that one began in exactly the same way; my ex initiated.

Growing up in a small town, I constantly faced taunting from peers about my eyes, my name, my complexion, the food I ate, you name it. My self esteem was constantly being pummeled. So you say: 'everyone's got self esteem problems, Asian male's issues are no different.' Wrong. Asian men can't change their identity. A fat chick can lose weight. A short guy can buy platforms, but minorities cannot change their racial identity, and to be taunted and disrespected on that basis is an enormous violation with lifelong repercussions. This isn't to say that racism prevents all minorities from living fulfilling lives, it just goes to show that we have to first, work much harder and second, address some issues regarding our identity that are not at all addressed by a "DJ Bible."

Props to you Playboy for getting the ball rolling. Holla at me (PM me) if you want/need help with your guide.

Allan