Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd)

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As part of my overall self improvement plan, I am going to incorporate the Boot Camp to improve social confidence. I'll be starting May 2nd and it would be cool if others would do it with me. Whatever the case, look for updates in about 2 weeks!!

Looks like we're getting a fair share of participants :) Let's give people time to join and also May 2nd is good because final exams will be over for me and I will have moved back home.

Here's the syllabus for those interested:

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6

Last edited:

Ace123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i was going to start this week but i'll wait a few and do it with you. I think it'll be better to have someone to do it with as a motivator. IM me and let me know what's going on

niteguy2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
God luck guys, I have been doing it on my own. I am in my 5th week. Let me tell ya at first it's not easy. It's still not easy but you will get over it. I think of it as a game that I play by myself. It's easier to me when I think of it that way. I am having fun with it. I love the adrenalin rush that I get. Have fun and the key is sticking with it.

-Jeremy

YUNG DEMO

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll Join Yall

I started it but am willing to restart on may 2 and i agree the motovational "buddy" would help. im me n tell me wassup.

MagicDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll start with you, you better finish though, most people that try this lose focus in the 2nd week

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in

I am already in week three but I will do previous week while I do my correponding weeks. You know just for practice. But why May 2nd? You know what they say: "Procrastination=Masturbation".

Alexis Zorba

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.

Yea I know I'm 14 but I've been wanting to do the boot camp and I'd like to do it with some other people. But why May 2? Shouldn't we do it on a Thursday?

Ace123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. I mean i'll start May 2nd. But why not start a week from this thursday on the 29th of April. Or better yet, THIS thursday the 22nd.

But if everyone agrees on May 2nd, that's cool too. I can't wait to improve myself

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in
anyone from sydney doing this?

Sometimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was meaning to start today :D

Yeah those mentioned dates are cool but I 'really' eager to start. May 2nd seems soooo far away :(

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im definitely in on this one.

Reaction score
Am I too old to join? What does 'boot camp entail'?

fukuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it's never too old to get yourself improved, i guess. Im 24 and will start this boot camp with yaall. the other dude is right, Just think of it as a game and you'll be fine.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in; it’s time to get serious about going after girls.

I've actually been on week one for about a month :p I love making eye contact with girls, and it’s a thrill when they look back, even better when they smile, but it almost never happens :(

I've also been practicing a similar drill where you have to go out and ask women for the time. When I first started I couldn't do it at all. Then I started going up to girls working in the malls but only in shops where they sold men’s stuff because I didn’t feel completely out of place. Yesterday I just sucked it up and walked into one of those boutiques where they sell only women’s shoes, that’s the pinnacle of success in a mall. Today I began directly walking up to girls on campus that are stationary and asking them for the time. The next step is to approach the girls that are walking but I’m reluctant to do it because it seems rude.

So that’s basically where I’m at now. It just seems so unnatural to say “Hi” to a girl I don’t know as I walk by. It’s something nobody does.

masteralios

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in

im alwayz up for a challenge

i'll just try 2 remember it for the 2nd of may

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im definitely in........itll be much better with other motivational buddies to do it with

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in for the second or third time. Exams coming up so i really gotta push myself.... and stop counting Hi's when talking to old people, lol