Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A nice, big, kick up the ass

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE: dont be offended by this post, i spent the time to write it for you so it becomes my right to abuse you :)

Alot of you STILL HAVEN'T GOT IT, now i'm not getting angry at anyone here i am simply trying to make you get angry at yourself(because the truth is, you should be). It is after all, yourself you have to blame for all the **** you take in life. I am going to tell you EVERYTHING you need to know to get that HB10, become productive and have a good ****ing time in high school.

1. FIRST THINGS FIRST, that babe in your class who probably isnt that hot anyway you just tell yourself she is to make yourself feel better is probably a dumb *****. There are to many ****en useless girls out there, now dont get me wrong, i love chicks, i'm ****ing that HB9.5 model all high school guys cream themselves about. What im trying to say is that there is AN INCREDIBLY SMALL number of relationship worthy girls in this world and an even INCREDIBLY SMALLER number in high school.

They just arent worth the ****ing effort, all they want out of you is a piece of your social power in which they can validate their pointless lives which entirely revolves around chasing guys, shopping, and having little ***** fights with their friends. If you think you have found a TRUELY QUALITY GIRL then im telling you, you haven't just wait till you have had enough experience with the attention *****s so you can be sure you can identify true talent when you see it.

You still wont accept this rule and you have decided to submit to your incredibly dominant feminine side?(do the words "dominant" and "feminine" sound stupid next to each other to any one else?) Fine, just follow the rest of these rules and keep overanalysing situations, whatever floats your boat.

2. So you have finally gotten over that strange obsession with that HB6 that you labelled a HB9.8. Good work! Im proud of you, your now no longer a she-man, your just a .. guy. What you have to do is stop being a ***** in other areas of life, realise that in the next week, you could be stronger, smarter, healthier, have bigger balls then you do right now. So get off your ass and do it.

3. STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND GO AND DO IT, PROCRASTINATION = MASTURBATION. ya hear me? You will never achieve anything if you just **** around all week, go to the ****in gym, go for a run, start eating healthy, stop wacking it so much, eat more meat, just do whatever it change that puzzy into a ****.

4. STOP MAKING EXSCUSES, stop being a puzzy and blaming exterior things. IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDNT APPROACH HER, IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDNT GO TO THE GYM, IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU HANDED IN THAT HOMEWORK LATE, IT WAS YOUR ****ING FAULT YOU ATE THAT BIG BOWL OF ICE CREAM. Remember what you do right now will either haunt you for the rest of your life or it will produce amazing glory.

5. Get some friends. start talking to people. ITS NOT HARD. Talk to everyone, even if they aren't 'cool', its practise, practise opening people up. Be the dominant one and ask all the questions to start off with, talk to them about things they are obviously interested in. Stop talking to your 3 friends in your group and start broadening your horizon! Talk - to - everyone, drum that message into your head. IF YOUR FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE, YOU GET INVITED TO MORE PARTIES, YOU GET INVITED TO MORE PARTIES, YOU GET MORE OPPURTUNITIES FOR PUZZY AND FUN!!!

6. GET WILD, stop living boring days, day in and day out. Do something crazy, just show everyone the REAL YOU, do those things you ussually wouldnt. BAD TO THE BONE BABY, and show people it... Just dont wake up and lead another stupid boring day. DONT BE SATISFIED, CHANGE THINGS, CHANGE YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. You show me a satasfied man then the only thing i can see is a complete failure. Restlessness is the first necessity for productivity.

7. Go out there and embarrase yourself, at my graduation i walked up to get my year 10 certificate and some stupid spontaneous thought made me delibrately trip over in front of thousands of people, IF YOU CAN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. The ability to do anything is a great feeling, go and make yourself embarrased and you will be rewarded for it!

Go to the gym, get big. Get a tan. Look good. Be funny, be wild, be outgoing. Be focused. If you are all of those things then high school will be the ****en time of your life!

Quotes for the intelectual ****ers:

Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. ~Don Marquis

Every duty which is bidden to wait returns with seven fresh duties at its back. ~Charles Kingsley

The sooner I fall behind, the more time I have to catch up. ~Author Unknown

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley

There are a million ways to lose a work day, but not even a single way to get one back. ~Tom DeMarco and Timothy Lister

One of the greatest labor-saving inventions of today is tomorrow. ~Vincent T. Foss

You may delay, but time will not. ~Benjamin Franklin

It is an undoubted truth, that the less one has to do, the less time one finds to do it in. ~Earl of Chesterfield

Someday is not a day of the week. ~Author Unknown

To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing. ~Eva Young

Don't fool yourself that important things can be put off till tomorrow; they can be put off forever, or not at all. ~Mignon McLaughlin

Procrastination is opportunity's assassin. ~Victor Kiam
What may be done at any time will be done at no time. ~Scottish Proverb

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this, very funny and very VERY true:) This really is what it all comes down to. You do it, you win. Simple as that. Nice quotes too... thanks- great post!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers sammo.

i'm going to start doing more deliberately embarrassing things.

what do you think about deliberately not talking when meant to to remove a fear of awkward pauses because for me it produces of the most painful feelings (pauses with my good m8s are never uncomfortable though; weird)? - obviously not permanently; at the same time i'm trying to remove the internal filter in my head as to what i'm saying; not quite doing yet

cheers man

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You hit the nail on the head my man. I have FINALY accepted no.1.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, when i read awsome well written ispirational posts like these i get an awsome rushing feeling inside when i think off how true it is and how much potential i have and i fvcking love it! At the rate ive been continuing to improve myself when i think of how much more awsome i will be in a couple years scares the **** out of me in a good way =).

oh yea Sammo im definately going to do that trip thing at my graduation that will be sweet, well hopefully i will think of something even better within the next 3 years before it happens, but at any rate it is definately going to memorable =)

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute this post and admire the trip hahaha.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just motivated me to do something today...I just don't know what yet ;)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
4. STOP MAKING EXSCUSES, stop being a puzzy and blaming exterior things. IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDNT APPROACH HER, IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU DIDNT GO TO THE GYM, IT WAS YOUR FAULT YOU HANDED IN THAT HOMEWORK LATE, IT WAS YOUR ****ING FAULT YOU ATE THAT BIG BOWL OF ICE CREAM. Remember what you do right now will either haunt you for the rest of your life or it will produce amazing glory.

The whole post is good but the above is the best advice in it. To many people make excuses (including me, untill one day I said..."ahhh f**k myself, I'm going to prove myself wrong."

So many things begin to happen when you stop making excuses.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is AN INCREDIBLY SMALL number of relationship worthy girls in this world and an even INCREDIBLY SMALLER number in high school
true, also the rest is good i suppose.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Cheif said:
i think im going to print this off and hang it up on the wall
it's going to be a WALL OF TEXT HAHAHAHA :whistle:

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody Ace!!!!!

I had that happen to me like 2 weeks ago, I thought "stuff it" I am who I am and I am here to have fun and enjoy myself.

P.S. solid post

SlapJackPat

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know why i love this post so much?
Because its one of those 'no nonsense' rants i dont mean rant in a bad way.
Man i wish my father would have kick my ass like this . Id be ten times more manly than i am today.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANKS MAN!
This is totally my problem right now. I PROCRASTINATE, I WAIT FOREVER! You're so right... this HB8 is just a HB6. This HB9 is just a HB7.
Alright. Tomorrow I ****ING do good stuff. I'm freaking tired of this ****.