Tiger game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
In my last relationship me and my girl used to play "the tiger game" where she would pretend to be a police woman trying to capture a tiger (me) who escaped from the zoo.

I'd growl and crawl round the floor and stuff with my little home made tail and ears and she'd try to capture me without me mauling her. It was the best fun we ever had even though there was no sex involved.

I started seeing someone new last month and I suggested this to her. We gave it a go, but she wasn't really into it and said it was stupid and weird.

How can I get her to play and actually enjoy it? Or do I need to find a more fun girl?

crack_her

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding me! You ARE kidding me right DrBeard? Sheez, get to know the person a little more before you start suggesting this stuff dude. Give her time or you'll scare her away. Dude, you have issues. Just kidding - different strokes, I guessssssssss.

No but truthfully, you don't need a more fun girl - you need a more open minded girl. I hope you're not basing the relationship on this "Tiger Game". If you do, you really do have issues.

Reaction score
This is the same guy that has a thread out here that states he and his friend stuff their pants with bananas and sausages!!:rolleyes:

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
No no I wouldn't base the relationship on this game. She's quite cute and we get along, but it's just a bit of fun which is what relationships are about right? I wouldn't suggest playing it with mates or your family, but with girls it's good way to relax and enjoy each other's company.

It doesn't have to be the tiger game. Any kind of role playing game would do. It's just that I like police women and my last girlfriend liked the way I looked and acted as a tiger. I'll dress up as whatever she likes, but I think she dislikes the whole concept.

Don't any of you guys have your special dress up games you like to play?

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Life-Trainee
This guy for real?

I don't know but I just laughed my azz off after reading that !!

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrBeard

Yeah, I'm the alpha male and the girl is submitting to my prowess. Growwwwllll !!!

I do like maid outfits. No panties.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
I like my best friend's mum. I pretend I'm with her sometimes, but once when I was having sex with my girlfriend I accidentally called out "Oh baby, oh Steve's mum!" and my girlfriend spat in my face!

I tried to excuse it by telling her I had a dream we would have a baby called Steve. She didn't believe me.

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should suggest a 3-person tiger game to her, that way she'll feel more comfortable. Perhaps your friend Steve or Steve's mum could pretend to be some other zoo animal.

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are killin me.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROTFLMAO:D :D :D

All I can say is:

GRRRRR BABY!!!

Look, the "Tiger Game" is YOUR fantasy...find out what HER fantasy is! She'll be more willing to get in to yours if you get into hers.

Damn, that sounds nasty:D

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I like my best friend's mum. I pretend I'm with her sometimes, but once when I was having sex with my girlfriend I accidentally called out "Oh baby, oh Steve's mum!" and my girlfriend spat in my face!

I tried to excuse it by telling her I had a dream we would have a baby called Steve. She didn't believe me.
I can't believe you called out "oh steve's mom" :eek:

Reaction score
First you ask if anyone here stuffs their crotch with fruit to make there johnson look larger, now you want your girl to play this... strange tiger game. You sound like a strange fella Drbeard.

Listen doc, you don't need a new girl. Your request to play that game is a little weird and if you whip that sh*t out after you've just met her she's gonna think your a freak.

Reaction score
No no I wouldn't base the relationship on this game. She's quite cute and we get along, but it's just a bit of fun which is what relationships are about right? I wouldn't suggest playing it with mates or your family, but with girls it's good way to relax and enjoy each other's company.

It doesn't have to be the tiger game. Any kind of role playing game would do. It's just that I like police women and my last girlfriend liked the way I looked and acted as a tiger. I'll dress up as whatever she likes, but I think she dislikes the whole concept.

Yeah, I like to dress up as a professional.

:D

The cop and the tiger? That's just odd... how about you dress up Roy, and she dress up as the tiger, and she can pounce on you...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
You don't have to both roleplay, at first.

Act like a puppy who's been waiting to go to the bathroom all day when she comes home. Just start sniffing her crotch and licking here and just go to town with it. Later, show her the pile of feces you hid under the pillow.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Some time has passed and sadly I have never got to play the tiger game since I finished with my ex. But it gets worse...

I got this idea that my new girlfriend needed time to get to know me as the tiger. I figured once she got to know me in my role, she would feel more comfortable playing around. So I decided to wear my tiger ears, makeup and tail when we ate dinner and show her the romantic side.

It didn't go so well. She started kicking up a fuss, calling me a weirdo and told me to take the tail and ears off. Her shouting attracted the attention of everyone in the whole resturant and totally embarrassed me!

Only joking. We weren't really in a resturant. :D But even so, we had a candlelit dinner at my house and I went to a lot of effort and she wouldn't even give the tiger a chance! She told me she wasn't into weird games and she left!

I phoned her and told her we can forget about the tiger game altogether, but she said we're through. Now I'm very sad. I want my exgirlfriend back (she loved the tiger game), but I know there is NO WAY she'll ever forgive me for what happened (I asked her to dress up as Steve's mum).

I've lost everything! :(

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully this is an elaborate scheme to get everyone to roll on the floor laughing. If so you are a genius if not you are a dumbass.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
I wish I was the genius, but I am the dumbass who let the best woman in my life leave!

I have been away from this place for a long time but I am back because the girlfriends I had were rubbish and they dumped me.

As I say the tiger game is not essential to my relationships but if there are girls who would want to play this game with me where dya think I should look for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.