Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who gets the most girls? Mysterious & quiet, or funny & talkative guy?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, who DOES get the most girls? What is more attracting? I have heard alot AND seen alot (especially in movies), the mysterious quiet guy getting alot of the girls, because them being mysterious and quiet makes the girl want the guy to open up, yet he takes time for that or even doesn't at all... making him more attractive as a challenge. Where's the challenge in the opposite? The funny talkative guy? Sometimes I just can't see attraction with that. Sure, making a girl laugh is a really good key, but maybe being quiet and mysterious attracts more? And I'm talking about the really nice good looking smart girls. Not sluts. I may act and look like a major player, but I'm not. Which I don't think girls see.

I've tried the mysterious quiet gig a few times... it works. Sometimes when you have a huge grin on your face, walking around like the worlds biggest player sometimes puts them off (sometimes), but looking serious and just focusing on something else and ignoring girls, attracts them (usually). Take Bruce Willis for example. Alot of his movie characters produce that personality and attract the women. A couple movies where you see this happen, Tears Of The Sun, The Kid.

So if it really DOES attract more girls, shouldn't we, funny talkative guys, be more of the opposite? I seen this happen right before my eyes at school (tafe, college, whatever), I, being the happy chap I am, approached the new girl in class and introduced myself, asked if I could sit with her at lunch break, got to know her, you know, the whole gig. Yet, after that, she really didn't show interest... instead, she was off with this other guy who doesn't even make moves on her... he's quiet too, good looking guy, not ugly. She sits with him and the other people at lunch breaks, and in class. The people she hangs around with are really all quiet and the same. I sit with the guys that are talkative, funny, open.. all that cool stuff. So because of him being that way, it got her attention. So what is the deal here guys!?

Reaction score
The best combination is the 'mysterious funny guy'!

Provoke her interest through your wit and humor to raise her interest level (talkative), but don't act like a clown - then leave her waiting for more (mysterious). Once you have her intrigued with your charm, she'll have to give you her number if she wants more!

If you don't have much wit, then impress her first with the skills that you have, or your intelligence, or your career status, or your athleticism! Any of these will bring intrigue and have her asking for more!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the mysterious quiet guy act is that it only works if you have prolonged contact with a girl through work or other activities. This type tends to meet far fewer girls than the funny, outgoing guys who have the social skills to meet lots of girls thus increasing their chances of getting lucky. Whatever type you are, you do have to take the initiative and this is where the outgoing type find it easiest.

If you are the funny, talkative type I would advise you just to stop trying to impress her so much via telling lots of jokes etc. and not smothering them with attention. Leave them wanting more.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm the mysterious guy, but ican be talkative at times, half the time i'd say. other times ill use my wit and throw in a little something to make them laugh.

but one thing is that i do believe the talkative guy can land the babes as well. they need to possess the charm and wit that makes them who they are. cracking jokes all the time will make someone think you cant be serious about anything.

ex: in this comp lab, i always see this comp techi guy, whenever isee him i'd crack a little humor. then when it comes down to me talking about something serious, he doesnt believe what i say. cause he portrayed me as a non-serious guy. then when me and my friend(serious guy all the way) tell him stuff that is fact and true, then he begins to think differently of me.

who you hang out with and how you dress and how you present yourself in public makes ppl's first impression of you.

that chikc you couldnt get to ylike you liked the other dude??
based on what you said i think the part where you screwed up was that you acted too desperate and followed her around everywhere, you even asked if you could sit next to her?? wtf
i bet u played the nice guy routine with her.