Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying on track

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GETTING and STAYING on track

NOTE: I DO NOT pretend to be the original creator of all the information found within this post but I have gathered all this information from a large number of sources and even if i could remember them all i couldnt be bothered listing them all. I can assure you however that all the information here has been personally field tested by myself and it works!

I'm not going to waste your time and I don't want to waste mine, if everything i'm about to tell you has taught me anything it is that your time is valuable and every second you waste is one second down the ****ter.

The purpose of this post is to help you build a comprehensive collection of tools that will help you stay focused and get what you want.

If you are reading this post you have to promise me one thing, you will do what i say AS YOU READ IT, under no circumstances do you read this and then try to perform the actions because you WILL just wind up in to the all to familiar "maybe later" pattern.

All of these tools relate strongly to the Pareto analysis which is a tool used in business which uses the '80:20' rule (Put in 20% of properly focused attention and recieve 80% of the results, put in 80% of badly focused attention and recieve 20% of the results), so in short the pareto analysis means analysing the most 'important' problem and attacking it first. Simple, yet effective.

Here's what you will have by the end of this post:

• 1. A Life Goal sheet
  • 2. Action Plans
  • 3. An Effective Schedule
  • 4. Daily To Do lists
  • 5. & an activity log

After you have all that **** organised and you still can't succeed, then the reality of it is: You aren't special, and as much as you think you are, it wont make it true. The truth hurts, get over it.

If you want to follow this post then you need the following: (If you are missing some of these things dont read on, get them then come back or this post will NEVER do you any good).

• A computer that prints and software such as microsoft word (Things can be hand written if you have no choice, but printed paper seems to give it more importance)
  • A binder with plastic sheets in it. You can't just have **** lying around all over the place, its messy and this folder will represent your LIFE.
  • 2 Pocket sized Note books, they will go everywere with you.
  • A Diary with all the dates so you can write **** in it for each day.

Once again, if you DO NOT have these things, go get them then come back and read this, dont just read on.

-------------------------

You have your equipment now? Good.

So now it's time to move on to getting all this **** down. It's going to take a LONG TIME, if done correctly you will be spending alot of time contemplating what you really want, dont try and rush through this, make sure you have alot of spare time in front of you so you can get this done properly. This is an excellent oppurtunity for you, don't waste it.

1. Life goal sheet

This is going to be the most important page(s) in your life, it's going to have everything you eventually want to achieve in life. It will give you long term vision and short term motivation!

By setting sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals. You can see forward progress in what might previously have seemed a long pointless grind. By setting goals, you will also raise your self-confidence, as you recognize your ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set. The process of achieving goals and seeing this achievement gives you confidence that you will be able to achieve higher and more difficult goals.
I found this somewhere and its 100% true, read it, understand it, live it.

Were going to set your lifetime goals and break them down into lots of smaller goals for ultimate success in life!

To give a broad, balanced coverage of all important areas in your life, try to set goals in some or all of the following categories:

Personallity

What is holding you back mentally? Is there something about you, deep down inside that you don't like. If you aren't who you want to be mentally then you need to have a deep think about what it is you evventually want to be. You can be broad, were going to specify later.

Career

Do you have a job? What job do you want to work in ultimately?

Education

Is there any knowledge you want to acquire in particular? What information and skills will you need to achieve other goals?

Financial

How much are you spending? Should you be saving? How much money do you want by when, figure it out!

Physical

What look do you want physically?

Pleasure

How do you want to enjoy yourself?

Public Service

Do you want to make the world a better place by your existence? If so, how?

So you should have quite a list of goals by now, its time to prioritize, what is most improtant to you? Categorize them, A to F. Dont put the easiest as A's, just do what you WANT most as A and what you want least as F. Don't kid yourself, your gonna end up doing everything anyway.

Now its time to specify, make smaller goals which eventually lead to your life goal, i will give a few examples.

Personallity - Confidence, i have to take baby steps. Goals would be (in this order): Talk more with groups of friends, start talking to strangers, start talking to womem im attracted to. (Probably not in so few steps).

Career - Doesn't matter how high up the job might be, just keep it in your sight, what job and skills/qualifications would you need to get that job. and work your way down, there has to be a way to the top. So do some research. Maybe you want to be self employed? Then start researching, start up your own small business that wont put you in massive amounts of debt if it goes bankrupt.

Education - If i wan't to be educated in business, what courses do i need to take a school, what courses can i take outside of school? What books can i buy, research it.

Financial - How much money do you need to save to get the desired amount by the desired time, calculate it.

Physical - Say i want to be attractive? Pretty broad, get a tan, go to the gym, clear my skin, get good hair, good fashion sence, etc, etc, etc.

Pleasure - What are my hobbies? Make time for them, get better at them.

Public Service - What makes you feel good? Start doing little things like donating to charity just to get in to the swing of it.

Think of it like a ladder, you have to find out where all the steps are to get to the top, this is finding out where the steps are and the action plans next are actually climbing them. Don't thouroughly research it, thats part of the action plan.

Set it out like this on your page:

Category (eg. personallity).

LIFETIME GOAL (e.g confidence)
- smaller goal. (e.g talk more with friends)
- smaller goal.
- smaller goal.
- smaller goal. (e.g talk to beautifal women i dont know).
LIFETIME GOAL
- smaller goal.
- smaller goal.

Do it for all your goals, should be quite a list. Review it all and think what it would be like to have it all, would you be happy? If not reconsider what you want.

This sheet is the front sheet/s in your folder.

--------

So you have made your life sheet? If not, go back and do it. Were moving on.

2. Action plans

Action plans are planning those smaller goals you got on your life sheet and finding out what you have to do to achieve them, noone has said anything about doing them yet so dont get scared.

Remember how you prioritised all your lifetime goals from A to F? Well get all your A goals and look at the smaller goals. To draw up an Action Plan, simply list the tasks that you need to carry out to achieve your goal.

This is how you set it out:

Action plan - Lifetime goal (GRADE)

the smaller goal. (e.g. become muscular)

- research what has to be done to become muscular.
- whatever you found out from research
- same as above
- same as above.

Have a seperate action plan for every SMALL GOAL (so you will have ALOT of action plans)

and fill in ALL THE STEPS. make sure if you followed all the steps correctly you would be where you want to be. BE VERY PRECISE, if the action plan is falty then your going to be ****ed later on.

Do this to ALL of your small goals and make sure they have all the grades together. Group them in the piles according to their grade and then put them in different plastic slips in your folder towards the back. A's towards the front, and F's towards the back.

----------

Last edited:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Written all your action plans up? Good work. If not, **** off and stop being lazy, if you can't do this how do you expect to actually finish this ****?

3. Effective schedule

So we have looked at your goals, and their should be alot, they define what you aspire to do with your time. Scheduling is when they meet the hard reality of the time you have available. (remember how i said i dont like wasting your time?)

You schedule once a week, make it a morning when you have free time. I like sunday morning. To schedule, do this:

Get out a diary and

1. Put in the times you are working/schooling for the entire week.
2. Schedule in any high priority activities such as homework.
3. If you have time and you think you can handle it, look at your action plans (the ones with the highest grade) and block in time to fill out part of it once you have done it then tick it off but keep it in your folder to remind you of your success.

Some things such as "becoming muscly" requires consistency, so make sure you keep those times free and schedule them in to so you know you dont over work yourself.

TIP: Dont give yourself to much to early, just get used to having a schedule and sticking to it. That way when it gets hard there is less chance of you "missing" some things.

NOW MAKE SURE YOU STICK TO THE SCHEDULE. Done it? Keep reading.

-----------

So you know how to schedule and you do it weekly? Great!

4. To Do lists

These are simple, get out one of your pocket sized notebooks and look at your schedule every morning, write down what is scheduled that day. These help motivate you. Tick if you do it BIG FAT CROSS if you forget.

Also grade what you have to do A to F.

------------

If your doing all this **** then good work.

5. Activity logs

This has been the most motivating thing in my life, why? BECAUSE IT BRINGS OUT THE TRUTH. The reality of how much ****en time you waste every day. It helps you reform as well.

What you do is get your other pocket notebook and write down everyhting you do in the day. EVERYTHING. Even if its brushing your teeth, what you do in your class, talking to friends, when you do your work, when you day dream, what you eat, everything.

As well as that, write how you were feeling next to it.

This may seem stupid but after a week or two of this you start to see the variables that make you feel good/focused/motivated. and you just stop wasting so much time.

-------

Well there it is, im going to stop posting around here so much because im sticking to my schedule and am achieving more then i ever though possible.

Good luck my friends and I hope you follow my advice.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That seems a little too high maintenance for a hippy like me...

Still, its pretty thorough - Someone needs to step up to the plate :)

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds very interesting. I am going to try this myself and seehow it helps me. Thanks!

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a great post. Following human traits and psychology, people work best with clear goals and improvements in mind. Still, a ton of people would never take the time to write down every single aspect.

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, in the middle of a conversation with a hot chick just whip out your activity log and start writing, she will get so ****ing interested as to what you are writing down :)

Could lead to a few good situations where you can bust her balls ;) -- I'm going to keep an activity log, but I dunno about the rest! I'm still reading your post :D

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been doing something similar to this since i was 15 and decided i wanted to be a millionaire when i grew up, i have one small pocket sized notebook, its cheaper then a diary i just headline each page in it with the dates. I found that if i use one sheet for one day, i actually do the stuff im supposed to, as opposed to a weekly list on one page. I only write down things that are important (i woudlnt write somethign like beat socom or go out with friends).

I noticed about a month ago i was tired of living out of a book everyday and realized that most of the things that you want to achieve are stored right up in your brain, the only hard part is actually DOING WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO and waking up with the attitude and ambition to work towards it

If you just constantly take care of business, your brain will tell you whats most important and in what order you want to do things and how you should go about it

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo, bravo... I could never keep up stuff like that, but this is important to mention.

Ace123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. I just started doing this and i really suggest it for anyone. It really gets you organized and is a great way to stay on task.

Excellent post.

Foggy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this a couple days ago and highly recommend all of it except for the schedule... It's impossible to plan for everything that could happen in a week unless you have a ridiculously stable life. To-do lists and a little will power should organize you to get everything you need to get done, done. I found that I could not follow my schedules at all, it was discouraging and I would rather drop that part of the program than get discouraged with the whole thing. I'm now using the journal I bought for important due dates for school which is far more useful to me. I'm also discontinuing activity logs because I don't think I'll find them that motivating, but I can see how they would help others.

Now, everything else here is gold. Do it.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused as to what i should do for action plan, someone care to help me? :)

For Physical i have set it out like this:

Psychical

I want to reach 160 lbs by November. - A
• Eat like a beast!
• ALWAYS make sure I have food
• ALWAYS complete workouts
• Eat clean and healthy food 90% of the time

I want a 1x bodyweight Overhead Press. - B
• Stick at it when I hit a plateau

I want a 1x bodyweight Bent-over Barbell Row. - C

I want to be able to do at least one full ROM Pistol. - D

I want to vastly improve my cardiovascular state. - E

Is this the action plan? Because i have done this for life goals, i cant see the difference between action plan and life sheet.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't see the difference between the smaller goals i the life goal sheet and action plan...

Help a brother out? :p