Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the ladies: describe your ideal man.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most all of these topics are focused on what us guys want and how to achieve our wants and desires, but for a change I would like to hear what the women want. I want to hear what your archetype of the perfect man is, the man of your dreams, that man that when you saw him would make you swoon and melt right on the spot. The man that gave you butterflies every time you saw him. What would he look like, how would he act and what type of person would he be?

For starters:

-Would he be the rough, burley, macho, construction worker type or the clean shaven, well dressed, refined, and charming, businessman type?

-What would his face look like?

-How would he be built?

-How tall would he be?

-What would his posture be?

-What type of personality would he have? Would he be cheerful and happy all of the time or somewhat reserved? Would he talk a lot or little? Outgoing or reserved?

-How would he look at you from across a crowded room?

-How would he react the first time he saw you?

-What would be the expression on his face the first time you made eye contact? Would he be smiling or have a quiet, confidant look about him?

-How would he be dressed? What would he be wearing?

-How would his hair be cut?

-Would he have any facial hair?

-What would he say to you the first time you met?

-How would YOU react to him? What would YOU say?

-Would you be intimidated by him?

-Would you be nervous?

-Where would he take you on your first date?

-What movie character would best personify him?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that you will take the description with a grain of salt. All in all, if you are the best man you can be, everything else will fall into place.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just trying to get an idea of what they really want (or think that they want) instead of responses like "a guy with a since of humor" or "a guy that will treat me like a lady" that really deosnt tell me much. How can a guy know what to do without knowing what the women want?

EternalBachelor

Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who doesn't care what ladies like in a man, and doesn't try and change himself just to get a girl. Read Pook's posts for more on this philosophy.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do a search under player supreme, a post called ladies of the house. we already addressed this.

but physically, i am realizing now that every guy i have kicked it with had beautiful eyes. except one....

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
duh

Originally posted by iqqi
do a search under player supreme, a post called ladies of the house. we already addressed this.

but physically, i am realizing now that every guy i have kicked it with had beautiful eyes. except one....
Everyone on the planet has beautiful eyes....except one.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strong eye contact is a must in other words...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jon E
Im just trying to get an idea of what they really want (or think that they want) instead of responses like "a guy with a since of humor" or "a guy that will treat me like a lady" that really deosnt tell me much. How can a guy know what to do without knowing what the women want?
Most women will give you responses like that because someone has convinced them that it is what they should look for. That's why they start off with 'nice guys' who bore them to death and then turn to the so called 'bad boys.'

It's the same thing with women who tell you that size doesn't matter. When it comes down to it, women will seldom tell you what they really want. It's up to you to show them something out of the ordinary that will hold their interest.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you saying that they only one eye that was beautiful? What was wrong with their other eye?:p

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon E,

It sounds too overly simplistic, but girls never tell you the truth about what they want in a guy. They like "a sense of humor", they like walks on the beach and candle lite dinners.

Have you ever read an online personal ad looking for a guy with the description:

"Hi, I'm looking for a fun guy that really has his life together. I don't want him to put me up on a pedestal or worship me after the first date. Don't agree to everything I say. Don't be androgenous. It's ok to be the man in the relationship."

What it all comes down to is for the guys to have the balls, and the girls to have the pu$$ies. You don't have to be some caveman. But all this new age John Grey/nice guy/let's treat women as equals is hurting AFC's everywhere. Feminists and women's lib advocates can scream until they are blue in the face about women wanting more power in a relationship. But I've yet to meet a woman who can override her gut level attraction for a guy with "logic". There is a gut level reaction that girls will always feel for guys they are really attracted to.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most all of these topics are focused on what us guys want and how to achieve our wants and desires, but for a change I would like to hear what the women want. I want to hear what your archetype of the perfect man is, the man of your dreams, that man that when you saw him would make you swoon and melt right on the spot. The man that gave you butterflies every time you saw him. What would he look like, how would he act and what type of person would he be?

For starters:

-Would he be the rough, burley, macho, construction worker type or the clean shaven, well dressed, refined, and charming, businessman type?

Beautiful-vogue magazine face

-How would he be built?
Slim, toned with slight bisceps. Must at least be slim.

-How tall would he be?
6 foot

Straight

-What type of personality would he have? Would he be cheerful and happy all of the time or somewhat reserved? Would he talk a lot or little? Outgoing or reserved?

Not angry like alot of DJ's on this site, nice balance between being out going and reserved. Doesn't embarrass me.

Refuse to break eyecontact, until I am forced to ignore him

Friendly and interested

-What would be the expression on his face the first time you made eye contact? Would he be smiling or have a quiet, confidant look about him?

Smiling, slightly vulnerable look, but no push over.

Anything as long as he looks stylish

Anything, except shaven head or bald

Clean shaven or a bit of stubble

Hi with a great big smile

Hi with a great big smile

Probably a bit

-Would you be nervous?
If he can't make me nervous, he is no good

A drink in a bar, art gallery. Not a meal because I wouldn't feel like eating

Many different movie characters would

Like him to be unconventional.

Glad to see a DJ aiming for perfection and not being angry for a change

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACT 1: Women don't know what they want.
FACT 2: It is up to a man to show a woman what she needs!
FACT 3: A man does not care about what women in general want. He knows what he wants and how to get it. For him that is all that matters.
FACT 4: when a woman meets you she will be shocked that you are a perfect match for her. The unexpected nature of it will make her realize things about her self that she never did before, and then she will respect you.

FACT 5: this original post is useless for us DJ's

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you guys are taking this way way too serious. I didnt intend for this thread to be the guid to creating the worlds most perfect man. I didnt expect them to answer any of those questions either. It was just to get the women to open up and go into a more into detail so I/we can all know little more about whats going on inside their head. I would have liked them to go ahead and spill their guts so we could read between the lines with our salt shakers in hand and maybe learn something we didnt already know, thats all.

In The Art of War it says: "if you know your enemy as well as yourself you will defeate him in a thousand battles"...or somthing like that.

Last edited:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: For the ladies: describe your ideal man.

Glad to see a DJ aiming for perfection and not being angry for a change [/B]
the original poster is a newbie he is not a DJ. Furthermore, DJ's are not angry about women. Those people are called AFC's

A DJ is his own man already and he is a man in his own way. He does not have to aim for perfection. He seeks perfection in his women

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For 00Kevin, hell I'm a woman so I don't know what I want

For starters:

Anything but charming and refined. He would swear a lot and really embarrass me

Absolutely ugly, I am an altruistic person

-How would he be built?
Obese

-How tall would he be?
Shorter than me

Hunched

Angry, miserable, misogynistic, b@stard

Stare like a psychopath

A uncontrollable horny, w@nker

Frowning, look as if he wants to kill me

Like a tramp

Bald/shaven heard

A beard, with food caught in between

fcuk off!

Wow! an assertive ugly guy what a challenge!

Terrified

-Would you be nervous?
Hell yes!

A dark, back street alley

He would start a new trend for hollywood actors.

Don't bother aiming for perfection, don't try at all, follow 00Kevin's (someone beat him to being James Bond) advice and all your dream girls will suddenly come knocking at your door:D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: For the ladies: describe your ideal man.

Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Stare like a psychopath

hahahahha, sounds just like the cat i am seeing now (the rapper boy, MW)!!! hahahahahahahahaha!