Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

too many compliments?!!

senor boom boom

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was with this girl the other night, easy hb8.5. have known her for ages and we just hit it off after she had just broken up with her boyfriend of four years. anyway, she wanted to spend all night with me at the pub we were at. when i was off talking to other people she was constantly asking where i was. anyway, she was clearly keen- lots of kino. but more importantly she kept telling me how hot i was, how she's always wanted me and she did this repeatedly. she also told me how when i first went to kiss her she was all flustered and overwhelmed, and that we had to have the perfect kiss over a toast of champagne. anyway, these compliments all night made me feel ****ing weird as i was neg hitting her etc and i had no idea how to respond to these barrage of compliments

what do you guys think she was getting at with all the compliments?
whats the best way to respond to an outright compliment ie "your so hot"?

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
You overnegged her and blew her out. She perceived your value as being too high, particularly considering how she was pumping you up with compliments.

Rather than negging her, you should have been:
a. qualifying her (giving her a couple sincere compliments as a reward for her complimenting you).
b. having her go through hoops (e.g., when she asks you something, replying "smile for me" and then answering her once she smiles).

If she's 8.5, you need to keep the negs to a bare minimum, and certainly don't employ them once she's attracted to you. Negs are mainly for getting through the b-shields of chicks who are 9+, not for using on chicks less than 9 who are already attracted to you!

Last edited:

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not particularly sure what selfcontrol is talking about......

This girl just got out of a four year relationship.....BADDA BING....REBOUND.......

She's looking for approval, and your doing everything right....Don't expect too much from this girl, as it will either be a rebound fling, or she is a serial dater that needs a BF to be complete....either way, it isn't the best scenario....Have fun, be playful, and all will work out....

selfcontrol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
I'm not particularly sure what selfcontrol is talking about......

This girl just got out of a four year relationship.....BADDA BING....REBOUND.......

She's looking for approval, and your doing everything right....Don't expect too much from this girl, as it will either be a rebound fling, or she is a serial dater that needs a BF to be complete....either way, it isn't the best scenario....Have fun, be playful, and all will work out....
Over 300 posts and you don't know what I'm talking about? Amazing. sosuave.com is totally an AFC site. You guys are just KEYBOARD JOCKEYS.

No, he is not "doing everything right." He's failing to calibrate his game to the chick he's with, instead thinking that he can take a "one size fits all" attitude with his techniques.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, are you kidding me?

First joker, how do you know that "he blew her out" and "overnegged" her? You don't, you have no clue of the situation besides his short paragraph about a girl on the rebound being extremely forward on a first date.

He should remain ****y and funny, and not fall into this trap she is trying to lay...Maybe you haven't been in a situation like this selfcontrol...She is trying to get extremely intimate very fast to get him into an intense relationship that will eventually fail because it was built on neediness.

If he just wanted to bang her, it obviously wouldn't be tough, but it looks like he is looking for more...

Selfcontrol - Your telling this guy what YOU individually would do in the situation, your decisions are based off of your personality and style. I'm telling him what she's up to, and he can base his style and personality around what he wants to accomplish...

SAYS YOU

"No, he is not "doing everything right." He's failing to calibrate his game to the chick he's with, instead thinking that he can take a "one size fits all" attitude with his techniques."

"Rather than negging her, you should have been:
a. qualifying her (giving her a couple sincere compliments as a reward for her complimenting you).
b. having her go through hoops (e.g., when she asks you something, replying "smile for me" and then answering her once she smiles).

If she's 8.5, you need to keep the negs to a bare minimum, and certainly don't employ them once she's attracted to you. Negs are mainly for getting through the b-shields of chicks who are 9+, not for using on chicks less than 9 who are already attracted to you!"

Look son, your rating scale is useless, your advice is useless. You are AFC...can you dig it?

p.s. Hopefully you can "calibrate" your right hand with your d1ck so you can get some action too....