Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boner while dancing

paulrevere

Reaction score
When at a party and dancing close with girl, I always pop a boner. And it's quite obvious. It's especially a problem when I'm wearing khakis, as opposed to jeans. I then act like I have somewhere to else be because I cannot continue to dance like that. How does a girl react when rubbing up against a hard on? Are any turned on? I would think that most would be freaked out. Any solutions to my problem?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wear a couple of pairs of undies i have done that before and it worked well. From my experience yes it seemed like they got turned on when they felt it when i was up close. When they felt it they started smiling, laughing a bit, and acting a little funny. So if they were acting a little bit like that then yes it's turning them on. Also, don't pretend you have somewhere to go when you get one they will probably already know. Just make sure you wear some protection in situations like these and if you get a boner it won't really show up.

Last edited:

brainfreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing close with a boner is ok I think, as turning you on is the intention of the girl.. When its happened to me she seemed to like it as you're telling her you like her, though if she loves herself too much maybe letting her know you find her sexy so extravagantly isn’t the best thing to do, in which case id go for the multiple pairs of underwear thing.

Heh, I once had a boner while grinding with this girl for ages, after a while she told me she had to go to the bathroom and just walked away exposing me to the entire dancefloor. I had to limp off the dancefloor with me half-a-cob on, not a good situation to be in. :(

Peace,

Brainfreeze

sscarpen

Reaction score
a boner while dancing???? what are you in, the 9th grade or something????

paulrevere

Reaction score
Maybe "dancing" was not specific enough. It can either be a slow dance where I'm afraid to pull her closer because I fear her reaction to a hard on, or up close grinding where we are both really getting into it and she is pushing up against me, and there is no way to avoid not getting stiff. I'm not in ninth grade and I know this happens to even the best DJ's, so I posted the question because I want to know what is in a girl's head when she notices a hard on.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sscarpen
Yes? I'm 21 and I still get boners from anything from a smile to someone sitting on my lap. I'm extremely potent/horny at all times...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i laughed so hard when i read this

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sscarpen
usually i refrain from saying things like this because i try to stick to worthwhile advise and i usually get flamed for saying mean things.... but this!

this was so fawking hilarious because i was thinking about writing the exact same thing:p

rofl

i remember in 8th grade getting a boner at this dance with a girl but since then hot dayum mayne.... you shouldn't be gettin wood just dancin. thats just plain odd hahahaha.

alright im done.
:rolleyes:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I popped a boner once while at a formal dinner. Unfortunately I had taken off suit then, only wearing a shirt (tucked) and pants. It was so obvious I had to use my suit to cover it up while moving to the toilet.

Wasnt my fault, I dont even know why I got a boner. The guys at my table were mostly 40-something men.

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro r u fvken serious. having a hard on against a chick while dancing is one of the best things in life. instead of that scenario being a cause of shyness, that should be a surge of confidence that you should use to fully seduce the chick. ur a man and thats ur sign of manhood, take advantage of it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Now girl I know you felt it,
Oooh ya know I can't help it..
You know what I wanna dooooo...

Just roll with it man. As long as you're not pitching an awkward tent (meaning it's not obviously visible unless someone's looking at your crotch), then what's the big deal?

Make no mistake, if you're grinding on a girl, she already knows your intentions. :)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but when it happens to me, i usually just tuck it into my waistband as discreetly as possible. It i didn't, its be painfully obvious. Sucks if your wearing a shirt thats tucked in.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the problem.

When you get a boner while dancing with a chick (i hope), it's a bodylanguage telling the chick "your turning me on, you are hot, you got a nice ass, i wanna **** you etc".

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see what the big deal is. Be proud of your manhood. It also works both ways and is a good indicator if the girl is into you. If she knows you've got wood and is attracted to you, she will probably keep dancing; if she's not attracted she'll probably leave, simple as that. Think about it, if some broad that you find unattractive "pops a boner" around you, because of you, you'll probably base your decision on what you do on whether or not you find her attractive.

If you're really that worried about it, wear some briefs.

Tepidypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 23 and I've only had one guy NOT get a boner while dancing with me. It's normal. I was a little insulted when the one guy DIDNT get one. lol

It's nice to know you turn them on.
Now if some strange dude came up out of no where and rubbed himself against me...I wouldnt exactly be thrilled, to say the least.