Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need A Funny Text Message

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who wants to help me be ****y? i met this really, really attractive girl the other night. I got her to put her number in my phone etc., so the interest level was high enough. she has finals this week so I don't really want to give her a call in case her week is going bad. she told me she loves to text message so I was thinking of dropping her a text message to wish her luck on her tests and make her laugh out loud. she mentioned that she felt like the dumbest person in the classes, so I want hit something along those lines. i'm not going to ask for a date in the message, just something to make her laugh. any suggestions would be killer. she is also on the university dance team where i live.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a few.

I wanted to send u something nice that would make u smile but the postman told me to get out of the mailbox!

Ur cute gorgeous fine & dandy.really sexy u make me randy.ur good wiv ur mouth & also in bed …oops sorry wrong number 4get wot I said!

Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?

Last nite I lay in bed looking at the stars- the beautiful sky and the endless horizon....& suddenly I thought...where the **** is my roof?

*NEWSFLASH* Police r lookin 4 a suspect whos smart sexy witty & very gorgeous- they've already eliminated u from the enquiry (where do you think i shood hide?)

Whats rough and hairy on the outside and soft and wet in the inside starts with C ends in T and has a U & a N in it? .... Answer - a coconut u pervert.

Tell me.is it going in?..yeah ..is it hurting?..ooh yeah ..ouch its hurtin ..ok i wil put it in slowly ..stil hurtin..ahh yeh ..den lets try d other shoe madam

Do U bleev N luv @ 1st sight or shud I wlk past U agn ?

sex Is Like a Mathematics Test . . ! Me Plus u . . . Subtract The Clothes . . . Plus The bed . . . Divide The Legs...Multiply The orgasms . . . Fancy a Mathematics Test . . ?

y do men av there best ideas durring sex? because there plugged into a ****ING GENIUS!!!

michael jackson & the dr walked out of the room after his wife has a baby boy. Mich says how long b4 we can ave sex? dr says, at least wait til hes walkin

if a big fat man comes late at night into your room and wants to pack you in his bag, don't worry, i told santa that i want you for christmas!!!

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you could try that. But since she's majorly stressed out (tests are like that, and she's indicated as much) what she really needs is a bit of emotional support. So use your own words to give her a lift. Tell her she's clever and she's worked hard and she'll blitz the test. And call, don't text.

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, those i'll use later. i don't know this check that well so i am working with something like this:

Good luck on your finals. A 90 will get you sushi with me, an 80 will get you coffee, a 70 will get you a black jelly bean.

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you know how well you know her and what would be appropriate, but if you can talk her down so that she feels more calm after speaking with you then you'll be a prince in her world. Everyone I ever knew at uni was always looking for an excuse to take a short break from study, and every chick I ever knew placed a very high value on the ability to make her believe that everything will be ok.

Of course if you can't pull it off you'll come across as a bit of a d!ck :)

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big P you give awesome advice bro...very funny lines and shyt you typed above. I am going to use some of them when approaite.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Obviously if your reading this, your not studying very hard ;) Good luck on your finals, 'cause if you get 80% or above, you've got a date with me to look forward too. :)"

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
who wants to help me be ****y? i met this really, really attractive girl the other night. I got her to put her number in my phone etc., so the interest level was high enough. she has finals this week so I don't really want to give her a call in case her week is going bad. she told me she loves to text message so I was thinking of dropping her a text message to wish her luck on her tests and make her laugh out loud. she mentioned that she felt like the dumbest person in the classes, so I want hit something along those lines. i'm not going to ask for a date in the message, just something to make her laugh. any suggestions would be killer. she is also on the university dance team where i live.
Ask your fellow mobile phone owning mates!!! They're bound to have some of those typical ones that men find hysterical, and girls roll their eyes at, but love anyway.

:D

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, unless its your own natural humour you're gonna sound lame as anything, especially if its anything like some of the suggestions above. If you're not naturally ****y whats gonna happen when you finally hang out with her, she'll see the transparancy of it all.

If anything wish her all the best or give her something similar to R3N3GAD3s suggestion otherwise its obvious you're trying to hard.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anymore of these?

bumpity bump bump

L-I-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disco
lol, those i'll use later. i don't know this check that well so i am working with something like this:

Good luck on your finals. A 90 will get you sushi with me, an 80 will get you coffee, a 70 will get you a black jelly bean.

dude.........thats freakin corny............,and you're going to kill any mystery by txt'n her. call her to to set up a date, thats it

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good sh#t papa, thats money.

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. Papa, wow, I am blown away, that is some of the best material I have read in a while. :D

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy

Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?

Last nite I lay in bed looking at the stars- the beautiful sky and the endless horizon....& suddenly I thought...where the **** is my roof?

Tell me.is it going in?..yeah ..is it hurting?..ooh yeah ..ouch its hurtin ..ok i wil put it in slowly ..stil hurtin..ahh yeh ..den lets try d other shoe madam

Do U bleev N luv @ 1st sight or shud I wlk past U agn ?
LMAO !! AT THESE

THEIR GREAT!~

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the only one i dont get...can someone explain this?

Any more of these BIg P...these are ****king golden

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man....wow i am really stupid