Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tiger Kino

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true, I’ve been through plenty of phases since my discovery of this site almost four years ago. My first, and most popular handle was Lorenzo. At the time I was a preachy, growingly confident, uncultured, young man. Not anymore, no. Now I’m an ass. Why? Because I have little, save contempt, for these boards. With my first post under my new handle, I spat on our forums... and who defended them? A few, and a few more knew what I was trying to accomplish, but the vast majority of you don’t even understand yourselves, your own egos!

Not for long. I’m here, not to talk about the workings of the grey-matter snuggled inside your cranium [not directly, anyways]. This is not another endless mindset post. My second handle, KinoOI, was perhaps my favorite. I was just developing my own style of Don Juaning, personalizing my repertoire of techniques, phrases, and mannerisms. I took special interest in the concept and application of kino, or physical contact between a PickUpArtist and his Target.

Accidental touching aside, we will be talking about deliberate kino today.

Why kino? Touch is a powerful sense... the rout of all stimulation. By touching your target you add an element of sexuality to your conversation - without saying a word. touch builds a connection between you and your target, and it is that connection which you use as leverage when you take your relationship to another level [#/date/kiss/fvck close].

When do you use kino? Everyone walks around in a bubble of personal space, and communicates at different distances depending on comfort level. Public distance is greater than 10 ft away, and this is how we talk to strangers, and sometimes where we break the ice from. Social distance is around 5 ft, this is how we talk to people we are indifferent to, and people we have just met. Personal distance is around 2 ft, we talk to our close friends at this distance, once you have rapport with a target, you should be inside her Personal distance. Intimate distance is closer than 2 ft, this is pre-kiss distance, whisper distance, this is Kino distance, baby! Any time you are at an intimate distance with your target you may, and should, be using kino.

What is kino? Introductory kino - when you take a ladies hand and introduce yourself, gently squeeze her hand, and hold it slightly longer than you would a ‘normal’ [man to man] handshake. This gets her used to your touch. Also, if you are standing/walking next to her, brush your arm against hers. Sitting across from her? Slide your foot beside hers so your ankles touch for a moment. All of these touches open her up to the idea that being touched by you is normal.

Light kino - When either of you make a strong point during a conversation, or someone asserts something, lightly touch the side of her upper arm with an open hand. If there is a third party in the conversation, and you quote, mention, or talk about your target, place an open hand on her forearm [if she is facing you], her side [if her arm is not outstretched], or her lower back [if she is facing the third party]. If walking together, guide her through a doorway by the waist, or use a similar motion as you round a corner. If sitting, slide your foot next to hers, then move your foot up and down, so your ankles/lower legs lightly rub. If standing side by side, lean towards her so your arm/chest is touching her for a few moments.

Intermediate kino - Touch her hand with yours or lean against her. Trace along her arms with your hands. If sitting “lock” your knees with hers [one of hers is in-between both of yours, or vice versa]. When walking, “crook” your arm [like how a bride and her father walk down the isle]. Then, when she takes your arm, walk close so your bodies brush against each other [not only the arms, but hips as well]. Short hugs. Play fighting.

Heavy kino - Massaging. Tickle wreslting. Hand holding. Running your fingers through her hair. Long, close hugs. Dancing [if done correctly ;-)].

Now, anyone can try kino, but to understand the progression, that’s the key. You get into her intimate distance with your use of language, and being the all around confident, charismatic man you are. Once you are close to your target, introduce touching to your relationship. Look into her eyes and hold her hand as you introduce yourself, brush your arm against hers. If a woman lets you into her intimate distance, she wants you to touch her... once you’ve initiated touching, move on to light kino. She told a funny joke, smile and place your fingertips on her upper arm. Kino, especially in its early stages, should never be blatant. The thought of you touching her shouldn’t enter her mind - you just do it, and she is so enthralled in the conversation she doesn’t even ‘notice.’ She told another joke and you lightly put your hand on her love handle as you laughed. Your conversation is so wildly entertaining, and your touching is stimulating her, she’s ready for intermediate kino. Crock your arm and take a walk, open a door for her and guide her through by the waist. You tease her, she jokingly hits you, you flirt back, its time for heavy kino. You stop fooling around, look deep into her eyes, pull her [by her cloths] close. You run your fingers through her hair, and lightly massage the back of her neck before you know it, your kissing... yay!

When you use kino, look for positive feedback before you move to the next level. If you lightly touch the side of her arm and she smiles and leans towards you [positive body language], you’d do fine to place your hand on her love handle next time. Also, whenever she uses a level of kino, feel free to skip that level of kino - she’s used to it already.

Kino is like any other technique, the more your practice, the more natural it becomes. And when you are chatting up beautiful women, slipping your hands around their waist and playing footsy without even thinking, its a wonderful thing.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty spiffy

Good talk about Kino, I've noticed myself doing a lot of this subconsciously. Good to see ya back Lil kid.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it, it is probably the best explenation of kino that i have ever seen.

Two thumbs up.!:cool:

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that the HS forum has had a few days to mull over this, please send this to the main forum or the tips forum, thanks.

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many screennames have you had dude? KinoOI, Lorenzo, something with Red in it, TonyTheTigerOI, probably some other one too. Nice post, just like most of your thought out ones. Nice to see you back. And what's this, no extremely long signature these days?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the explanation of logical progression will be especially helpful to the new guys.

number 1 most important thing ever (speaking from experience) NEVER initiate kino until rapport is established. to early and you will scare her off, and thus are "coming on to strong" talk to her till shes comfortable, then whisper something in her ear, when you finish pull back within her personal range. if she doesn't draw back / holds eye contact, your good to go. if she moves away / closed body language, etc. CEASE AND DESIST!

good post :cheer:

EDIT: this doesn't apply to handshakes and such

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<3:flowers:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is not logic. Kino is not planning to touch her arm when talking about her arm.

Girls find excuses to touch the guy, just like we do to touch them, and i think it is ridiculous and silly. I was at a party and a girl comes out to me and asks "is your shirt made out of felt?"
im like wtf? She touches my chest, and says "cause it feels good.."

?!!!? good one girl! :down:

Kino is fun when you try to see how far you can go..like touching her legs under the table and placing your hand on her lap while people are around ;)

Other than that, all my "kino" comes from the heart. I pick up girls, i give hugs, i tease them and play with their hair... and they love it!

Let your kino come from the heart, not your mind, and you will not need to read posts about steps and all that.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i read the title, i thought biting and clawing would be involved :rolleyes:

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I would say this is the best explanation and/or guide to kino I have seen so far. Nice post.