Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My system

Reaction score
Catching women really is no big deal fella's. I am beginning to think you guys just like to whine about shyt just to have some one to complain to.

Here is my simple system:

1. Dress to impress:

http://sac.napkinnights.com/pics/view_image.php?id=1416&ind=26

2. DO NOT CHASE AFTER A BYTCH! Study her. Is she digging you:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am reposting this:

2A. As your scanning the crowd if you happen to be in a night club check for the following:
Ho’s Choosing Signals

From a distance, before contact:
1. Occasionally looking in your direction or throwing yo ass a sideways glance.
2. Briefly holding your gaze then moving her eyes downwards and aways.
3. Smoothing her clothes or ****ing with her hair after you’ve caught her ass looking at you.
4. Turning her body toward you and smiling.
5. Adopting the same posture as you.
6. Accentuating her breasts. You know sticking out the forillas.
7. Seeming to appear by chance in the same ****ing vicinity as you-check it when she moves to another spot and after you’ve moved their. She appears like a ****ing ghost doing what Da Kidd and Paradise called perimeter breaches.
8. Accidentally bumping into you.
9. Touching you while she passes. This is a strong choosing signal.
10. Seeming to hang about in your area for no apparent reason as if she is waiting for you to be a got dam man and step up to her ass.

If one or more of the above is a yes then procceed to step 2B:

Step 2B Walk over and start your convo

As your approaching don't forget:

you act like a international pimp/player/DJ/Whatever you want to call or define yourself as.

Imagine how you would behave toward the ***** if you had 8 other ho’s waiting in line to fulfill your needs right then. Imagine if these ho’s were just waiting for you to call to throw some ***** at you then you:

1. You act smooth as ****, ****y confident and super sure of your self. This alone sets them panties to burning.

2. You play hard to get. This is also a disquised test to see if your like those other symps who wanna just ****.

3. You exude confidence, because it doesn’t matter what she thinks of yo ass you got 8 other ho’s who think highly of you and will drink your spew from a champaine glass.

4. You let her ass do most of the work. Buy “me” a drink *****. This **** really works too.

5. You spit some game at her but she has to meet you more than half way in the convo.

6. If she said something stupid like she doesn’t sleep with someone on the first date,. You tell the ***** she’s gotta do better than that. “You gotta do better than that baby” “Shaquitta, yo’ big ass is going to have to do better than that ****”

7. If she declines, you walk the **** away first. I did this with that Russian ***** I met last week. She thought a nigga was going to jump through hoops (tried to test me to see if I would symp the **** out). I walked the **** away from her, and went to talk to another ho’, like I stated in another post who do you think she went to at the end of the evening?

8. If you do grace the ***** with some of your valuable time, you set your tolerance low. You ass is a pimp, your not going to sit there for hours and listen to her babbling **** about the starving children of the world. “baby this has been real but I gots things to do.” Seriously direct that convo where you want it to go.

9. When she says or does something stupid point that **** out. Make fun of her silly ass. I am a master of this ****. I can impersonate people to a tee and believe me when I get done making fun of dime ass *****es they know who their daddy is.

10. If you don’t agree with the ***** on something step the **** up and say so. I told this fine sista a few weeks ago she was full of ****. She thought she was so hot because she knows Danny Glover and works for him on occasion with her PR company projects. Hell ***** I know the business too, I’m not impressed. Wanna impress me take my black **** and swallow every last inch of it and not gag, ****.

11. One of Paradise’s jewels. Compliment the ***** sparingly or if at all.

12. When you do grace a ho with your eye presence, you look at her as if you are evaluating or appraising the *****. Keep that wolf under raps. Essentially you are appraising her for her chances to hang with YOU. See that **** on eye contact fellas.
Keep this **** as your operating procedures and you will land some serious ho’s. If you find you don’t agree with me on this **** or any of my ****, just hit your ignore button and you will never hear another word that I spit.

Now since this is www.sosymp.com and most of you are a bunch of whiners...I have anticipated your next words...oh but I'm white I can't act like that...then don't...just act as close as your panties will allow you to.

Stay tuned for more:

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
Step 2C...Further Study of the bytch/girl/woman/soulmate/your master/or whatever you want to call a female and spitting your game...for you nerds that means convo skills

Close Up, while your in convo with the biatch:
Her eyes:
1. She holds your eye contact for long periods.
2. She starts blinking as if she is trying to bat her eyelashes at yo ass.
3. She starts raising and lowering her got dam eyebrow and then smiling at you. Take a brick in the head if you don’t get it.
4. Check her pupils and see if they are dilated or larger than normal. This means she is getting horny for you.

Her Hair or head area:
1. She starts playing with her hair, stroking it or curling it around her fingers. You’ve all see them do this shyt.
2. Occasionally throwing her hair back from her shoulders.
3. Tilting her head while she talks to you.

Her face and mouth area:
1. Occasionally licker her lips as if you’re a barbeque rib, or running her tongue around her lips.
2. Biting her lips.
3. Occasionally touching her cheek or chin, even though she isn’t hiding her face.
4. Laughing with you and smiling at you.
5. If she’s a stupid smoker then blowing smoke straight at you.

Her skin:
1. Check to see if her cheeks get flushed.
2. Check the neck area also for flushing. These are signs of sexual interest.

Her Hands:
1. Look to see if she is exposing her palms and inner wrist towards you. Since these are vulnerable areas in usually means she is opening up to you.

Touching:
1. Touching any part of your body. Ie…your hands, arms , shoulders, or even you’r legs.
2. Fondling objects like her glass, rubbing it like a d*ck with a caressing or pulling motion.
3. Sliding her hands or fingers up and down long objects like a candlestick or back to the glass thing.
Her clothes:
1. Check to see if she starts straightening her clothes out, by smoothing & patting them.
2. Notice if she starts undoing a button on her blouse or shirt, or starts loosening anything up.

Her Voice:
1. Notice if she starts matching your voice.
2. Notice if she starts pacing your convo.

Her sitting Posture:
1. Notice if she is turning and facing you in her chair
2. Allowing the hem to slide up her leg, trying to expose some thigh flesh for you without trying to pull it back down. Women are aware of everything they do!
3. Is she starting to touch herself gently, especially one of her breasts?
4. Has she started leaning in towards you?
5. Is she starting to copy your body language and posture?
6. Lowers her glass to avoid putting a barrier between the two of you?
7. Check it if she starts gradually assuming a more open and inviting posture.

Her Legs:
1. Notice if she starts rubbing her legs against each other.
2. Or rubbing one leg against the leg of a chair or table.
3. Look to see if she starts crossing or uncrossing her legs and pointing the upper leg towards your pimpin ass.
4. Is she sitting with crossed legs and rocking her upper leg back and forth towards you? Yeah you got it.
5. How about if she is sitting with her legs open towards you. Need I say more?
6. Or if she is dangling a shoe on her toe.

When the ho’ is standing:
1. Is she standing with her head ****ed slightly at an angle, one foot behind the other, with her hips thrust slightly forward?
2. When she moves into your personal body space.

Rhythmic Movments:
1. She starts moving to the music while she is in convo with you.
2. She is rocking while sitting or standing during your convo.

If she is in a group:
1. If she is giving you her total attention and speaking only to you.
2. When she moves away from the group as though giving you an opportunity to holla at her in private, especially if she glances back at you after moving away. This is a private invite into her.
What she spits:
1. Notice if she starts paying you compliments, especially over shyt that seems petty.
2. If she disagrees with you she does it laughingly.

Convo skills:

To: ALL (1 of 7)
1426.1 Become A Master Of Conversation With The OEQ Technique

Most men just do not know how to talk to women. I am going to tell you about a technique to use on women to make you a master at conversation.
If you ask women open ended questions and you will never be at a loss.
All right mutha ****a's, you are probably thinking, Zen what the hell is an open ended question (unless you've been in sales before)? An open-ended question is a question that begins with one of the following words:
What, Why, Where, When, and How.
An open-ended question cannot be answered with a one word answer and you can get a woman talking for an hour if you ask the right questions. If you become an expert at asking open-ended questions you will never again be at a loss for words on what to say to a woman.
Here are a few examples:
What was your last boyfriend like...this will give you clues as to how much abuse she will take...if she say's he was an ******* I paid for everything...let your pimp brain do the rest.
When were you last in love and what was it like for you....this type of question puts her into a state of remembering what love felt like and it makes her more suggestable to your direction.
There are probably dozens of questions you can ask but the important thing to remember is to keep the ***** talking.
I think several other posters commented on the usage of open ended questions before but no one really explained what they were.
This type of questioning allows you to get inside her head. *****es will percieve you as being genuwine (and your not), Real (don't make me laugh), and Personable (if only they knew the truth), and really interested in them (need I comment).
We know you only have one goal and that is to play the game and play it well.
For you beginners out there try formulating 5 open-ended questions before you speak to a *****.

More on the mouth piece

To: ALL (1 of 17)
1430.1 Let me start by stating an obvious fact. *****es love to talk. Go anywhere, ie a coffee shop, lunch, chat rooms and you will find the truth of this statment.
So I have found that the art of the mouth piece isn't being able to converse with them as much as it's being able to give the impression that you are truely listening. Before you mutha ****a's start. I am not talking about becoming a symp!
The only way to get her life story is to do active listening. I know we fella's hate to listnen to *****es blather on & on about nothing of substance to US, that's why I said "give the impression" that your listening.

Here's a simple model of what I mean:
* she talks
* you listen
* you repeat some of what she said
It's that simple.

While the ***** is giving you her life story you say one of these:
* Hmmmm
* Damn you don't say
* Uh-huh
Every now & then add:

* Damn, that's sounds "twisted" or "crazy" or some **** along those lines.
There are 2 almost magic words that will cover most of the topics the ***** is going on & on about.:
* Frustrating
* Exciting

Reaction score
70% of the time bit.ches are feeling some form of unpleasantness in their little ****ed up lives. Saying : Dam that **** sounds frustrating as hell will fit most occasions.
Most of the other time a bit.ch is feeling "pleasant", so "Yeah that sounds exciting will fit.
Or try this phrase: "Dam you must feel___________". You can use either positive or negative. Like Furious, or mad as ____ (a skin head watching the Jeffersons) (don't use that one). Or positive: "you must be feelin thrilled boo".
All you gotta do is listen and from time to time say a couple of syllables or comment on a feeling she's describing.
For you shy mutha ****as like I used to be...**** that. You don't have to be afraid to listen. They love to talk, just bring the two of you together and there you go. Todays special is ***** on the platter served to your perfection" A bit.ch will do anything once you get control over her funky ass.
The whole time your managing the bit.ch. Letting her talk her way into your web. Remember your not a symp who ends up in the FRIEND catagory you gotta get those panties also. That's what I mean by managing.
Next time a bit.ch approaches or you approach say:
"how are you feeling?" Do not use "doing." Women love to tell someone how they are feeling. If you give the apperance that you are actually listening then BLAM you ass is in there. You become stored in her little head as a good memory.
Add this to the stuff in my other article the What, where, why when **** and you become unstoppable. Boom baby you blow up. Freaks over hear,freaks over there.

Who do you thing she is going to call for good memories?
Now I don't go around soliciting every ho's ear. I combine this **** with my: aggressive male dominating, super confident, ****y as ****, I will **** the hell out of you until you scream jesus, then I will make love to you until you hear the birds singing ,attitude and you can see why I call myself the ZenMack. I will go all zen on a ***** when she tries to start somethin (you know those dam tests they like to try).

If your feeling what I'm spittin then holla at a playa.
One last thing DO NOT TRY TO FIX A *****ES PROBLEMS!!! Leave that **** alone. If she wanted advice let her ass write to Dear Abbey or some ****. I know it's hard for us Men not to fix problems but believe me she isn't looking for advice. You make will place yourself into symp zone when you try to. Your not in the problem solving business, your pimps.

When you come to the table you come to own the entire building it's in. Symps come to the table to help them so maybe they might on a day the bit,ch is feeling good about herself and has nothing else to do and the alpha male dude she is really diggin is ****ing someone else, just might let the symp rub her funky assed feet and then send his sorry ass home, after listening to him blather on & on about she should do this and she should do that when she knows good and dam well she's gonna do what she is gonna do. Do you feel me brotha's?

Oh MO-BOMBS...zenmack is my screen name on the pn so these are MY posts that I am using for this thread...just to head you off at the pass son.

Stay tuned for more:

Reaction score
Now since I have noticed that most of you fella's love to whine about shyt and complain and be less of men that your capable of being:

I know your going to say this will work if your "me" but I want to just be myself and work on improving who I am. here is an article I found on that subject:

OH MO-BOMBS...this isn't my work that follows so you can whine if you want too. It's ok I will understand

Why Not "Just Be Yourself"

Every day I surf the net looking for the latest, greatest relationship info. Every day I read books and magazines about dating, relationships, and women.
I see it all. The basic. The advanced. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Man, do I see a lot of the ugly!
Undoubtedly, the most common tip I see, whether it's in an article written by some famous relationship guru, or a post to a discussion group by some 15-year old freshman... is JUST BE YOURSELF.

If sheer volume were any indication of quality, then this tip would surely be in the Hall of Fame.
Unfortunately, volume is no indication of quality when it comes to relationship advice. In fact, much of the time it's just the opposite. "Just Be Yourself" is the one tip I'll never use. Not at the web site. Not in the newsletter. Not anywhere.

Just be yourself (abbreviated JBY from now on) is a dangerous or, at the very least, counter-productive tip for a number of reasons.
One - JBY is the advice you're most likely to receive from someone who has no clue about how women, dating, and relationships work.

It doesn't matter if that person is male or female, young or old, single or married -- it's the stock relationship answer when one doesn't know or can't think of anything else to say... but doesn't want to seem as clueless as he/she actually is.
Ask your buddy what women want, or your mother, or your minister, or Dr. Expert. They'll probably hit you with some version of JBY. Why? Not because it's the correct answer, but because they themselves have no idea what women want.

But they have to say something, right? And besides, they've been hearing JBY for their entire lives. It must be the right answer. How could something be so prevalent, and be wrong?
As a side benefit, JBY is also an answer which allows the advice-giver to feel a sense of smugness or superiority... as if simply seeking relationship advice in the first place is somehow indicative of lower intelligence or underdeveloped social skills. And oh how people like to feel smug.

But what happens if you press them a little, ask for more details? Tell them that you've been "just being yourself" your entire life and it's pretty much gotten you nowhere at all with women. In fact, you haven't even had a date in 2 years.
What about that?

At this point they'll probably shovel you the stock follow-up answer - "You just have to be patient and eventually you'll meet someone who's right for you."
Oh, and don't forget, "And if it doesn't work out between you and her, than it wasn't meant to be."

Be yourself. Patience. Faith. That's about the extent of the advice you're likely to receive.
I consider this to be utterly Ridiculous !!
What kind of advice or help is this to a person who's been struggling with women his whole life? A person who goes on one date every 6 months... and never gets a second date? A person who's lonely, depressed, unhappy? A person who's obviously doing something wrong but has no idea what it might be?
Rather than simply JBYing, and waiting patiently, and having faith, perhaps it would be more beneficial if the troubled person would decide to Take Charge and actively create the kind of life he wants. To learn the mistakes he's been making in the past and how to correct this in the future. To learn the correct attitudes, behaviors, and thoughts which will enable him to attract and keep the woman or women he wants.
This would be useful advice!

But then we'd run into another problem.
You see, the second major reason that JBY is so common and a potentially damaging piece of advice is that it gives the person in need an EXCUSE for not doing anything. A convenient excuse, validated by others (after all he asked), for continuing to do what he's always done. A convenient excuse to do only what he wants to do, or what feels comfortable for him.

A convenient excuse to sit on the couch every evening drinking beer and watching TV... because, after all, he's the kind of guy who likes to sit on the couch, drink beer, and watch TV.
You see being a Player is not about being yourself. And it's certainly not about pretending to be someone that you're not. It's about becoming the person that you want to be. It's about self-improvement and reaching your full potential. It's about feeling good, being happy, and learning new things.

Time and time again I've gotten emails from people telling me how the information at SoSuave.com has changed their lives for the better. How they now understand "the game" better, and how their social lives have dramatically improved as a result.
Yet, get this, when they tell their friends about the site, about all the cool information there, and how it changed their lives... their friends are not the least bit interested.

Or their friends may even think the whole idea of "learning" how to act around women is ridiculous and try to make them feel bad for even suggesting such a thing.
The friends will then preach JBY to the person, and try to convince the person that he doesn't need "tricks and gimmicks" to do well with women.

These oh-so-wise friends are the same ones who cower in a corner when out at a bar. The same friends who spend most of their time surfing the net or playing computer games. The same friends who insist that you should buy flowers, write love notes, be "friends" first, take her to the most expensive restaurant in town, tell her you love her (on the first date), etc.
In other words, these friends don't have a clue, yet have the audacity to preach JBY to those who are trying to improve themselves and understand what really works.

Talk to them about challenge, body language, confusion, desperation, confidence, conversational strategies, or any of the other Basic Stuff at the site, and watch as their eyes glaze over like a deer caught in headlights.

Are you actually going to take advice from these people?
Why are they like this? Why can't they see that JBYing is not working for them? Why can't they understand that simply learning and implementing a few simple "tactics" could dramatically improve their lives?

Because they're lazy !!

Becoming a Don Juan is about self-improvement. And self-improvement often times involves work. Take a look at all the info at SoSuave.com. It would take WEEKS just to read it all. Then you have to commit it to memory. Then implement and practice. This takes time and effort.

Make no mistake about it... you're not going to go from a Non Juan to a Don Juan over night.

Do you think that Michael Jordan became the greatest basketball player in history by JBYing? When he failed to make the varsity team in High School, do you think he went home and said, "Oh well. I guess I'm just not much of a basketball player. But I'm sure there must be something else I can do."?
I don't think so. He grabbed the freakin ball, and practiced, and practiced, and practiced.

What about women? Do you think that they subscribe to the JBY model of dating? You tell me.
They spend hours working on their hair, their makeup, their skin, and everything else imaginable before going out. They spend untold fortunes on clothes, shoes, accessories, diet pills, and anything else they can find to make themselves more attractive.
And have you ever read Cosmo, Glamour, or any of the other women's magazines on the stand? Just look at the covers.
20 Ways to Make Him Fall in Love with You... Instantly
Is Your Man a Cheater? Take Our Test and Find Out
Bedroom Tactics to Rock His World
You see women have been studying "us" since they were old enough to read. When we're out burning ants, playing ball, or watching cartoons, they're pouring over the latest edition of Seventeen and discovering "New Kissing Techniques that Will Leave Him Drooling."

They're having slumber parties, giggling, and professing the merits of playing hard to get, not returning phone calls, flirting strategies, not looking desperate, body language, or whatever. They're learning the "game" and how to play it... and very very well.

We're busy JBYing... and they're researching, studying, and practicing. Is it any wonder that in most relationships the woman is in complete control? Is it any wonder that most guys, when they do occasionally get a date, make complete fools of themselves?

Is it any wonder that YOU'RE having so much trouble with women?

I think not. In fact, I think being an "idiot" is the norm for men. I think most guys are completely clueless.
And that's why those of you smart enough to seek out this site are destined for greatness.
Those of you who visit the site regularly, those of you who study and practice, those of you who've dedicated yourselves to learning and improving, should be commended. You are in the minority. And if you keep at it, you will reap the rewards.
And, oh man, how sweet the rewards !!!

Reaction score
Basically

I think the message one of your own from this pool is saying is that if being who you are z got you x results on a continual basis and you want to get y results then why are not trying to change z...

I put this in a math style formula so even eggheads can understand it.

So try something new for a change:

don't go chasing after every ho you see walking down the streets...you will end up getting diss'd or played. That means used...and then you will end up here mad angry hating women and whinning because you can't have power in a relationship with one.

You play yourself by chasing after them! Let them chase/choose you for a change...it's called this Magical Phrase: "Reverse the f*ucking game " fool.

end of emergency broadcast...I will now restore normal function to your brains

Reaction score
Lastly if I got any of my logical flow messed up like 2b before 2a or something like that..and you want to comment on it...suck dyck and get a life...

I think you get the point

Oh and as far as that don juans posts...sorry I didn't record his name in my files when I cut and pasted it..

and if you want to debate what he is actually saying see what I said above.

as you can tell I'm a little fed up with some of the netdweebs on this site. constantly trying to flame and bull shyt...so if you want to flame also see above

Reaction score
Originally posted by evo255x
lol i gave up reading after a while, same old story diffrent person, seems to me like your just bragging you get ***** from white girls ? haha thats not hard to do man... now the other way around like me a white boy thats had more ***** from black/latin/egyption and asian then white... now thats what im proud of.
then you really missed out kid...your lose..because this post isn't about bragging...even though some of my re-posts from the pn sound like that...it's the style of comunications over there...nothing more.

why don't you post up your pic so I can see what you look like son.

DJ Jr.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every post you make is all about the bragging Player...perhaps you still have some skills to work on afterall...

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you got the honey, she's talking and you're "listening" even though you couldn't care less what she's blabbing about..

How do you get in her head? So that she does the chasing after that?

-iceH

Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Jr.
Every post you make is all about the bragging Player...perhaps you still have some skills to work on afterall...
Now your demanding attention from me you skinny assed metro faggot...you've been looking at my post all day and because I didnt' respond to ya ***** ass you come to my thread?

You must be one of those slight of build effeminate type of metro sexuals...your begginning to sound gay..

and what happened to all that high and mighty preaching you did when you first showed up here

"the game is" and just "be"...posting this bull sh*t doesn't show me any reason to ever talk to you again.

Why don't you just give up...plug in your cable and turn back to your favorite show "queer as folks" and do what you do best...dream about men's attention.

Now this post and yours will probably be ripped off like itialonostuds comments were so don't get ya panties in a bunch when it happens...

I think the mods are tired of pansies like you who want to flame on folks threads...and so am I.

Now I said you and I have no reason to speak anymore...I've just been waiting for you to get mad enough to come over here on my thread...

You shoulda read it...you might learn some real game instead of that psycho babble your spitting out the side of ya kneck kid.

now lastly send me your photo so I can see who is talking sh*t too me...

maybe when I go to L.A. in Feb. We can hook up somewhere and discuss real game not this whinning and ***** shyt your doing.

Reaction score
Originally posted by icehot
Once you got the honey, she's talking and you're "listening" even though you couldn't care less what she's blabbing about..

How do you get in her head? So that she does the chasing after that?

-iceH
1. Is that you who registered as tyson over at players university?

2. I actually do not "careless" I do take an active interest in finding out about her. It gives me the tools that I need to bring her into my world. You want to find out her weaknesses..how she is as a person...whether or not she is the type for your team. Is she a top performer? Is she the type that can take direction...can you control her...I will finish this later

Reaction score
ok ice:

your directing the convo. you don't let her babble on and on...you uncover points of interest and follow the threads...the deeper into her life you dig...the closer she will feel to you..

You will know your doing it when you here her say " I can't believe I'm telling you this but"....

you see...

now your at the inner door to her private thoughts...

when you reach this level...and it may take a few convo's then

you can start to put your own suggestions into her head...

ex: you know I don't believe a woman shouldn't cook and clean for her man...I respect women who know how to take care of what's theirs..."

this tells her that in order to earn your respect...cook and clean...

why should she listen to you...

because you are one of her trusted confidants that she has let into her private world and knows some of her private thoughts...so you must be good...(even if your only trying to get her to fall in love with you so you can put her ass on the streets and make that doe) or whatever you dj's do for fun and jollies..

nerdheads no comments I was just making a joke...

it's the inner door way to her confidence that you want which is why you want to dig into her lifestory so that you can get those inside thoughts and ideas...

women really are easy to control once you get to that level

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
Convo skills:

Here's a simple model of what I mean:
* she talks
* you listen
* you repeat some of what she said
It's that simple.

While the ***** is giving you her life story you say one of these:
* Hmmmm
* Damn you don't say
* Uh-huh
Every now & then add:

* Damn, that's sounds "twisted" or "crazy" or some **** along those lines.
There are 2 almost magic words that will cover most of the topics the ***** is going on & on about.:
* Frustrating
* Exciting [/B]
As much as I disagree with Player over some things, he is exactly right in that the 'tutorial' quoted above is all ya gotta do to make most women think "God, he is such a wonderful conversationalist". It is very easy to 'talk' to women :D

Add to that:
"Tell me more": 'Proves' your listening...and interested...she will gleefully go on, and you can think of the upcoming Nascar race lol.

"Mmmmm, That feels/sounds great/bad/sexy/sad, etc.": Elicit feelings; women looooooove to feel and indulge feelings inside...then go back to imagining Earnhardt Jr. crossing the Start/Finish line in first this Sunday...

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets make a Player_Supreme bible, we already got the MotU and Fingers editions.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Now since this is www.sosymp.com and most of you are a bunch of whiners...I have anticipated your next words...oh but I'm white I can't act like that...then don't...just act as close as your panties will allow you to.

I honestly dont know why a whitey wouldnt take all this great advice.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I read all this good stuff, I can't wait to read some of them sexual secrets stuff. You've got it comin' right bro' ?

You da man!!!

Peace.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for you legolas!

Originally posted by legolas
While I read all this good stuff, I can't wait to read some of them sexual secrets stuff. You've got it comin' right bro' ?

You da man!!!

Peace.
You wanted the secret sexual stuff? You got the secret sexual stuff: How To Make Her Orgasm.

Enjoy!

MVPlaya

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip. Mostly already known material, but nice summary.

The conversational tip is great, but incomplete tho. Most women (while alone), are very shy in the beginning. I think juggler has the best tips to overcome that obstacle.