Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing the NiceGirl

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W E A P O N S . O F . M A S S . S E D U C T I O N >> P A R T . 1 3 . O F . 1 5
Click the link ^^^ for the Table of Contents.
"Seducing the NiceGirl"

As I have said from the start, there is no set approach to anything in life. Only by experimentation and repeated failures do we learn anything. My biggest problem starting out was that I was a total pvssy. So I learned some C&F and overcompensated for my niceness. I went all the way to the opposite end of the spectrum and became Mr. Jerk. And it worked for me, but mostly with party girls and one night stands, and that got old real fast as the challenge faded away.

I felt that something was missing from my game and that's when I decided to work on my cold approaches. Man, it was tough at first. I could handle getting shot down and told to fukk off, which didn't happen as much as I thought. The thing that really killed me was the way girls flake so much. I would get a nice vibe going with a HB and get the digits, only to have her dodge my calls. Or even worse, we would make plans and she would totally diss me. Hehe, my self-esteem took quite a beating in those days. But I learned to adapt to it and developed a nice callous around my bruised ego. I stopped taking rejection personally and made all the difference in the world.

Here is one of the more challenging pickups I did recently:

The Scenario
I was on my way to a gig out of town. It turned out all the seats on the bus were sold out, so I was stuck in the bus terminal for a few hours and bored out of my mind. So I decided to hit up the cafeteria and grab a bite. I lugged all my bags to the counter, sat down and ordered some tapas and a beer.

The Target
I kicked back and absorbed my surroundings, giving the place a slow scan. Nothing but old people and a few teenagers looking really bored. The waitress brought my food and right as I was finishing, a HB8 walked in and ordered some coffee. She sat down at a table and unloaded her luggage as I watched her lovely form in the reflection of the display case.

The AFC Returns
She was more cute than sexy, dressed modestly with a very young looking face. She looked about 20. I wanted to approach her, but I felt the old doubts coming back. "What if I blow this one? I can't think of anything to say! Fukk I am such a punkass loser!" I caught my negative dialogue and just decided not to approach her because with this frame of mind, I would definitely blow it. So I paid the tab and walked outside still feeling a little down on myself for punking out. That's when inspiration hit me.

The Favor Opener
I walked back into the cafe and dropped my luggage in the empty seat next to her, asking if she could watch my bags while I went to the rest room. She agreed with a smile and I waltzed off to take a whizz. I came back and thanked her for the favor. She then thanked me. I asked her why. She said for doing the same, and with a wink she got up and went to the restroom. Hehe, I was liking this girl already! As she walked away I got good look at her ass and mentally bumped her up to a 9 cuz it was real nice.

Eliciting Sensual Conversation
She came back and we chatted a bit. She asked me where I was headed, so I told her about my ordeal with the ticket and she said she was stranded as well. This worked out nicely since now there was time for us to get to know each other. We talked about the places we had traveled to and I found out she was a photographer. I got her to describe all the beautiful little villages she had visited in Italy and France. It was interesting because the more I prodded her for details, the more she became wrapped up in telling her story, like she was reliving it in a trance. I barely spoke more than two words the whole time, just absorbing her vibe really and tossing in a few "wow's" and "that sounds incredible" because she did have some kickass stories. I told her I admired her adventurous spirit.

Storytelling & Rapport
Normally I would try to engage her with intense conversation, but instead I let the dialogue fizzle out until she got curious about me. So I gave her my whole schpeel, how I am a crazy NewYorker on a quest to see the world, make music and meet new people. She wanted to hear about New York, so I told her how different it was from the movies, how much it had changed in the last few years, and how it felt to grow up there. She was fascinated and wanted to hear about my 9/11 experience but I lied and told her I was out of town because I never like to talk about depressing shyt during a pickup. Instead I started talking about all the funny cultural differences between NYC and Spain and got her laughing.

Role Playing PUSH
I started telling her that I really loved Spain and was looking for a rich and beautiful señorita to marry me so I could get my papers and not have to work anymore. She laughed and I told her I was serious (Having dual citizenship would rock!) I asked her if she was down to marry me and she said just giggled (a great sign) I was like "C'mon, it'll be great, 50 years from now we could tell our grandkids how we met in a lonely bus station and fell hopelessly in love with each other." She smiled in a puzzled way, I could tell she wasn't sure if I was kidding or not because despite a sly grin, I looked her in the eye the whole time and said it like I was serious. Before she could process her next answer I switched to qualifying mode "Waitaminute, I'm not so sure about this now. I can tell you are not rich (look her up and down like she is a prize horse) What else do you have to offer besides a cute face? Can you cook? Give massages? Work two jobs so I can stay at home?

Role Playing PULL
She laughed and played along, sayin in her own sassy way that she wasn't workin two jobs for anybody! I thought about it for a few seconds and then asked if she could at least cook or massage. She couldn't do that either so I divorced her on the spot, saying it would never work out between us. She said I couldn't divorce her cuz we weren't really married. I said "Sex out of wedlock then? What would our grandchildren say to that?" She cracked up. I told her she seemed like a nice girl and if she at least made the effort to learn how to cook OR massage, I would reconsider. She played along and said she would enroll in some fancy chef school as soon as she came back from vacation. Fun stuff!

The Number Close
Finally it was time to board our buses. I pulled out my pen and paper and told her to write down the name of the villages she visited in case I ever found myself in Italy/France. She did so and volunteered her digits at the bottom. Sweet! I got the two kisses (that's how they do here in Europe) and went on my merry way.

A few weeks passed and I totally forgot about this chick, figuring she was just practice. One day I was cleaning my apartment and found her number and figured WTF, I'll just call her for laughs.

The Phone Call

HER: Hello?
ME: Wassup, baby? Did you miss me?
HER: Um..who's this?
ME: Haha..don't play games with me. You really don't know who this is?
HER: Umm, keep talking and maybe I will figure it out.
ME: Alright, what should I say?
HER: Your accent is unusual, keep talking.
ME: Damn, you really have forgotten about me. I am hurt! After all we have been through with the divorce and everything ... and to think I trusted you with my luggage! (said in a "shame on you" tone of voice)
HER: (Laughing) OMG it's you! I thought you forgot about me.
ME: Hehe, naw, just been real busy lately. How are those cooking classes coming along?
HER: (Laughing) I am afraid I still suck in the kitchen.
ME: Wow, that's too bad.

I just hung up on her right here. Waited 1 minute and called her back.

HER: You are a bastard!
ME: Hahaha! Is this why you love me so?
HER: (laughing)You are crazy.
ME: Maybe, but at least my crazy ass can cook!
HER: I may not cook but I am good at other things.
ME: (Seductive Tone) Oh really?

My doorbell rings

ME: Can you hold on a second?
HER: Sure.

I answer the door and it is two of my friends who are picking me up for dinner.

ME: Listen, I am in a bit of a rush, my friends are waiting on me, but what are you doing this weekend?
HER: Dunno, Probably nothing.
ME: I have Sunday free, so let's get together. I know a great place for Italian food
HER: Okay! Call me Saturday and we will make plans
ME: Excellent. catch you later

Hang up on her again before she can say another word. (I hate drawn out goodbyes)

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Preparation
I called her Saturday and we set everything up for Sunday afternoon. The phone call was 2 minutes long, no gimmicks, just fluff. The next day I dressed pretty casual, threw on my jeans, sneakers and Brooklyn Industries pullover with the hot graphic on it. I had just gotten a haircut though so I still felt pretty crispy. It felt like a D&G day so I spritzed on some Dolce & Gabana and broke out.

The Date
We met at this great restaurant right by the ocean. I love this place because it is classy yet cheap as hell. She shows up looking all sexy and we have a great time. The whole time there was no kino, which is unusual for me, but I was just reading her signals and felt she was not ready yet. I wanted her to wonder about me for a while. I just hung out with her like she was one of my pals. I started to teach her English as she helped me perfect my Spanish.

More RolePlaying
I told her that I loved her thick Spanish accent when she spoke English. She blushed and I told her not to be ashamed, that it really was sexy and I wanted to record her for one of my songs. It would be great, we could cut an album and go on tour together. We gonna be famous! Superstars! I had her laughing for a good 20 minutes straight.

Sincere Compliment
She brought along some of her photography work to show me. She had some really kickass photos, I was honestly blown away. I told her she was very talented and asked if I could keep a few snapshots for myself. She got all happy and told me these were her personal originals, but that I could pick out five of my faves. So I picked them out and just sort of stared at them before I told her "You may not be able to cook or give massages, but you are truly an artist, I am really glad I met you" She blushed and returned the sentiment and from that point forward, I knew it was ON.

The Kiss
After dinner, we got ice cream and went for a walk on the marina. It was chilly so I put my arm around her waist and she didn't seem to mind, so I pulled her close and our bodies were touching as we strolled along. We found a few benches and sat down in silence for a while. I asked her if she wanted some of my chocolate. She said she did, so I kept steady eye contact on her, took a small bite and closed in real slow for a chocolate kiss. She loved this and did the same with her pistachio.

Anti Slut Defense
We made-out for a while but something was just not right. During this whole time this girl would not touch me. I'm talkin zero kino from this chick! It was really bizarre, I would hug her and she would sorta go limp on me. I figured maybe she has a low sex drive or maybe I was doing something terribly wrong, but I just shrugged it off. We are on our way back to my place when she tells me she has to work in the morning. Damn. I know she doesn't have to wake up that early and she was just making excuses, but I played it with class and helped her find a cab. She gave me another kiss and disappeared into the night.

Ass Kino
We met up two more times, once for coffee and another time she came to my house. But it was more of the same. Some kissing but she wouldn't let me escalate. I was getting fed up so, on our way to the bus stop, I just started blatantly fondling her ass and she got all offended. I said I couldn't help myself because her ass was just so nice (did I mention how nice it was?) and I kept touching it. She laughed at me but then said that she was serious and I should stop grabbing her ass. I got serious too and told her I was sorry (pause for reaction) sorry that she had such a nice ass! and grabbed it again. She laughed and told me I was a bad, bad boy. We parted and I could tell she wanted another make-out session, but now I wanted to tease her, so I gave her an innocent peck and broke out.

Being a Challenge
I had few other prospects that week but they were booooring and I have a low tolerance for people who can't amuse me somehow, so I felt a slight case of one-itis creeping for my little HBSuperStar. It took some serious willpower not to call her for the next few days, but I wanted to show her that time with me shouldn't be taken for granted and she only has so many opportunities to get with me. I called her the following Friday and she was all excited to hear from me. I invited her out dancing and we met at a club.

Dance Moves
The DJ was really horrible that night, so I decided to get a little drunk in hopes that the music would sound better. It still sucked but I didn't care as much since I was buzzed and we had a great time dancing together. I did the side-kino trick on her and she also did it to me. The whole ordeal got her pretty worked up and she tried to kiss me on the dancefloor. I put my finger to her lips as if to say "uh uh! not yet!" It was driving her mad. Damn I can be such a clít tease sometimes!

The Hunger Isolation
The party was still going on, but I was just not feeling the music, so I told her I was hungry and invited her to have breakfast with me at a local restaurant. She was hungry too so we left.

Phase Shifting
On the way I told her I wanted to stop at my place and change my clothes since I was all sweaty. So we get to my crib and I swap shirts, freshen up in the bathroom and spritz on a little cologne. I ask her to smell me because I was reeking of cigarettes before. She did this and said I smelled good, so I circled my arms around her and held steady EC before I gave her the first kiss of the evening.

The Kiss that broke the ice
I pulled out all the stops with this kiss. I caressed her neck and ran my fingers through her hair. I gently kissed her all around her neck so she could feel my hot breath. I worked my hands down her back with a light massage, gradually working my fingers deeper into her tense spots. I kissed the other side of her neck so it wouldn't feel neglected. She was in a trance. I massaged her deeper and pressed her closer to me so she could feel how excited I was. Her breathing accelerated and it was pretty much all downhill from there.

Final Analysis
Now, if you compare this report with the Party Girl Report You will see a big difference in my approach. Notice how I hardly used any neghits and was much more playful with this girl. After getting with the both of them I have to say I enjoyed my time with the Nice Girl, even though Party Girl was much finer-looking. Nice Girl had much more personality and also turned out to be a better lover. More accommodating and eager to please. Plus the fact that I worked a little harder for it made me appreciate it more. We still see each other on a casual basis and I would make her my primary, but she is moving to France. Oh well, (sigh) c'est la vie! I would write more but she just called me and wants to spend some quality time together. ;)

In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy my...

14. Conversation with an AFC

Last edited:

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some ****ing inspiring **** :D

Seriously, that is some great work...especially the party girl PU!

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would post a compliment of some sort, but I am speechless! :eek:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Tips.

RIchardo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is definatley what i wish to see on these boards, not that crappy i lost my girlfriend ****, POSITIVE STORIES SUCH AS THIS!@

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved it!!! Loved it, loved it, and loved it more. (did I mention how much I loved it?) :D

I have the suspicion that nice girls are generally better lovers and more eager to please and more accomodating, that is after they let you under their skin. This by the way is my favorite type of girl.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
If every field report was like this, I think this site would improve a WHOLE lot more.

Thank you Fingers! :D

syncronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Señor Fingers
[BThe Kiss that broke the ice
I pulled out all the stops with this kiss. I caressed her neck and ran my fingers through her hair. I gently kissed her all around her neck so she could feel my hot breath. I worked my hands down her back with a light massage, gradually working my fingers deeper into her tense spots. I kissed the other side of her neck so it wouldn't feel neglected. She was in a trance. I massaged her deeper and pressed her closer to me so she could feel how excited I was. Her breathing accelerated and it was pretty much all downhill from there.
[/B]
Nice story :) IMHO if your first kiss was like this, I think then it would have been downhill from there to begin with. With the nice girls that ive hooked up with i always try make the first kiss SUPER hot and passionate like that and they want to start taking their clothes off right there. You already knew she was interested even with the wink at the begining. Just making out with the lips is nice and all but when you build up tension like that and THEN give her the "kiss of passion" your chances of it going down hill are much higher cause you're literally getting her all wet. I know its worked for me very well. Too bad she had to move out of the country she sounded like a nice catch. Thanks for the read.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mikelo2k
Wow, another inspiring story. You are THE man ;)
Originally posted by nibun
Correction: Fingers is A man.
LMAO! Nice!

Originally posted by syncronic
Nice story :) IMHO if your first kiss was like this, I think then it would have been downhill from there to begin with...
You are absolutely right. The only problem is that she wasn't warmed up enough the first time, we were also in a public place so her AntiSlut Defense was up. Some girls need to be "heated up" before you are in there like swimwear. It took a night of hot dancing and me avoiding her advances to make her ready for that kiss. That's how it works with Sometimes. You often have to take more time setting up the pins so you can knock em all down. But when they finally do fall, it is all the sweeter. Ahhh the thrill of the game!

Reaction score
You really should just write a book and get it over with dude. You definitely have a way with words!

Much respect!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was a really great post. You're one of the few people here that truly deserve to be referred to as Don Juans. I'll try to read more of your work as i come across it. Keep at it bro!