Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hitting the Clubs

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W E A P O N S . O F . M A S S . S E D U C T I O N >> P A R T . 1 1 . O F . 1 5
Click the link ^^^ for the Table of Contents.
"Hitting The Clubs"

The night scene presents some unique challenges for the budding Don Juan. Girls are dressed to impress, guys are swarming around them like flies and the bytch shields are way up. What's a bro to do?

Well, as a Disc Jockey, I consider myself somewhat of an expert on this subject. So here's my 2 dollars worth of advice.

Rule #1 - Perfecting your groove

Decent dance skills are a MUST! Take some classes, or do what I did and make friends with dancers and learn by observation/mimicking. Practice at home in your undies (a la "Risky Business") Oh, and its not gay if you buy a full-length mirror to perfect those moves..all professional dancers do it. Whatever you do, make sure you dont fall into the zone of the two-step Wanker Shuffle, You know, those guys that only step from side-to-side all night long. Learn to do some turns, twist those hips to the beat, VARY your movements because dancing is a sexual analogy. Many girls read this as

Repetitive dance moves = boring lay
Evolving dance moves = multiple orgasms ;)

Most importantly, go to clubs where you are actually FEELING the music. It is imperative that you have a GREAT time while you mack!

Rule #2 - Dealing with dancing targets

Start with eye contact when you are at arms-length away. Lock eyes and smile while you dance. DON'T take your eyes off her as you approach. Fear should not be a consideration because at this point you are having the time of your life, remember? Keep escalating things and don't give her a chance to change her mind (3s rule) Get closer to her and keep that eye contact/smile. Once you are in her personal space put one hand on her waist. If she is cool with it, draw her closer to you until your legs are intertwined.

Dont hump her leg! Twist your hips to the beat and get her to follow your movement until you are synchronized. You will get a nice sensual grind going for a minute and then pull away slowly while holding her hand. Always be the first to break away from the grind. You dont want to come off like a desperate loser!

FOLLOW the music. Raise your arms at the peak moments of the song. Lip-sync the songs as if you are serenading her. Girls eat this cheesy stuff up.

Make eye contact, take both hands and touch her sides right above the hips. Don't touch her ass or tits. Twist your hips as you lower your body and let your hands slide down the sides of her thighs. Twist your way back up and let your hands trace her sides until you reach her ribs then have her raise her arms and run your hands all the way up to her hands. Do this a few times and then stop with your arms raised. It's amazing but every girl I have tried this on always takes her cue and starts to feel ME up! They really seem to enjoy this! :)

Now you slow the pace of the dance and lay on the EC real thick. Do triangular gazing by looking at her eyes deeply while stealing furtive glances at her lips. I sometimes bite my lower lip a little since it is a nonverbal way of saying "Damn, I am so hot for you". If you have made it to this point without any resistance, you are almost guaranteed a kiss. If you are unsure if she is ready, don't push your luck. Tease her until she really wants that kiss! Which brings me to.

Rule #3 - Use Takeaways. They work!

I have had the best success with takeaways. I will be dancing and having fun with a girl for a while and then I just leave and find another girl to dance with. Girl A sees me dancing with Girl B and can't help but feel a bit jealous. Later on when I return to dance with Girl A, she is all excited to see me and she will often get more aggressive to keep my attention.

One of my fave takeaways before I head leave my target is to lick my finger and place it on her hip or shoulder and make that PSSSSSHHH sound like she is hot as hell. They always love this and giggle like crazy! Work the whole club like this and dance/talk to as many people as you can. Give hi fives all around and just be in full party mode. If you are feeling totally closed and self-conscious, then have a few drinks to loosen you up. (I said a FEW drinks! Don't get all sloppy on me now. Drink plenty of water as well so you stay sharp and avoid headaches.

Rule #4 - Actions speak louder

Talk is cheap and clubs are TERRIBLE for convos. I have picked up girls without saying more than a few words to them. Those words are usually, "Let's ditch this joint and go to the VIP afterhours party my place :D" They come to my place with zero rapport because

(A) kino beats rapport any day, especially with party girls in a place you usually have to scream to be heard
(B) They are already turned on by my dancing/confidence/spontaneity.

If you must blabber, get her as far away from the speakers as possible and put your mouth close to her ear and you hand around her waist. Deepen your voice and let your lips grace her earlobe every once in a while. A lot of times she will circle her arms around you and you get full body contact (Does the light get any greener?) Time to isolate.

Rule #5 - Keep your head up!

Don't get discouraged when you are turned down. It is easy to let these things get to you and you will feel your energy drained. This is why I suggest going to a place with good music, it will keep you pumped because the girls are just icing on your fun cake! Got turned down 5 times in a row? It's just tough luck, man. This is a numbers game so keep it moving and dont take sh!t personal.

Occasionally you will get a good vibe with a girl and then something will happen to separate you (c0ckblock or whatever) Dont sweat, it..Keep her on the back burner for the night and dance with some other lucky ladies. Remember that it's a big turn-on for her to see other chicks having fun with you. Circulate your attention and keep visiting your top picks. Persistence destroys resistance!

I could keep writing but I am tired from last night's partying. I came up with a nice C&F routine on the fly though and I will leave you with this:

The house lights went on and all the bouncers were kicking us out. I spotted this hottie I had danced with previously...

ME: Hey, So where are you headed now?
HER: I am so tired, I am going straight home.
ME: Do you live far?
HER: Not really I live at XYZ.
ME: Cool,...damn you really do look tired (rub her shoulder) You are going straight to sleep aren't you?
HER: Yeah I am pooped.
ME: You sleeping alone tonight? (sly grin)
HER: (smiles back) Yes.
ME: Really? With all these handsome guys here tonight (point to self) you couldn't find anyone to take home with you?
HER: (laughs)
ME: Now that's a crying shame.
HER: (laughs and shrugs)
ME: Tell you what, I am heading out as well and your house as on the way (blatant lie), let's split a cab!
HER: Sure!

We fluffed a bit in the cab and I put my arm around her because she was cold. I talked about how I love parties and the rush of excitement I feel when I am dancing. As if I am making love to the music and we are one. She was totally DDB on me as we pulled up to her apartment. I asked her if I could use her bathroom because I couldn't wait till I got home. She paid the cab driver and I told him to wait for me. The poor bastard never saw me again!

Ahhh, party girls will always have a special place in my heart!
I recently hooked up with my first HB10 at, you guessed it, a party.
Check it out...

12. Seducing the Party Girl

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you should condense these all into a zip file or somehting; id like to save tehm