Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mmmm...Sensuality!

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W E A P O N S . O F . M A S S . S E D U C T I O N >> P A R T . 1 0 . O F . 1 5
Click the link ^^^ for the Table of Contents.
"Mmmm...Sensuality"

Of all the obstacles I have faced along the way, getting physical with women was by far the most difficult. In fact it is a huge sticking point for me, and I still struggle sometimes. I attract a girl, get some awesome rapport with her, sometimes even end up in the same bed with her and then just freeze up, unwilling to make my move. I would often hear a voice in my head trying to push me, "WTF are you waiting for? She's READY!! GO FOR IT!!!!" and I would still not do a damn thing! I was afraid my sexuality would offend her.

Yes, it's true.

How crazy is that? I actually believed that only I wanted sex and she was doing me a favor by "giving it up". I fell prey to one of society's most deceptive myths.

THE PRUDE MYTH
"Women don't like sex. And the ones who do are not women...they are SLUTS!"

Newsflash: Women love to fukk. LOVE ... IT! Probably more than you! Think about it.

Can you have wave after wave of multiple orgasms for hours?
Are you capable of having not one but several distinct types of orgasms?
Do you have an organ designed solely for sexual pleasure that is ten times more sensitive than a penis?
Do you scream and convulse in ecstacy when you climax, begging for more?

Yeah, didn't think so!

So if women are obviously capable of levels of pleasure we can only imagine, then why does getting them into bed often feel like you are breaking into Fort Knox?

The problem is the social stigma they are trying to dodge. Most girls would rather die than be labeled a slut. So they build these little obstacle courses for you to jump their hurdles and shyt. So therein lies our challenge. How do we break through this barrier? Well, let's review

1. Approach - She admires your confidence
2. Charm and Attract - Your playful vibe just brightened her day
3. Pass shyt tests - She is impressed by your persistence and disarming humor
4. Push / Pull Qualifying- She digs your high standards and your sense of mystery.
5. Rapport - She trusts you and there is a connection between yall.

At this point if you don't make your move soon, the window of opportunity will close and you get the dreaded LJBF. Go for the kiss close but also realize that some girls will just flat out refuse to bone within the first 2 or 3 meetings. Patience is a good thing, as long as it is accompanied by persistence! Assuming you have gone through the above phases, it is safe to say that she is interested in you, and there is definitely a connection there, so now what?

This is where the game needs to switch to the other side of your brain. You have to switch gears into Sensual Mode!

The Power of Instinct
Of all the inventions and ideas that the human race has brought to life, there is one thing we have always excelled at....sex! For thousands, if not millions of years, we have been very fruitful and multiplied like roaches. Our DNA is encoded with desire. We all long for the touch, scent, sight, sound and taste of a lover. One of the ways you break the barrier is to tap into this primal essence. Forget you are a civilized person or a minute and project your...

Sexual State
All you have to do is make polite conversation while you let your body communicate messages of desire. The first step is to actually become aroused yourself. When you talk to that HB, imagine all the lurid things that you want to do to her. Let your hottest fantasies go buck wild in your imagination. The beauty of this is that you keep the conversation casual, yet there is this erotic undercurrent that shows in the tone of your voice, eye contact and body language. Women pick up on these cues and will either respond favorably, or not. When faced with a frigid bytch, all you have to do is move on to the next. It's not like you invested any time or emotion into her. All you did was fantasize!

Neutral Conversation
It is great to get all profound sometimes, but when you want to escalate things physically, you don't want her mind to be so engaged that she is too absorbed in the convo to get freaky with you. After you have a nice rapport going, let the conversation lighten up a bit. Talk fluff while you escalate kino and sexual state.

Proximity
Slowly draw her closer to you so that you can soften your voice and touch her more. Don't crane your neck and lean in, try to get your bodies to touch.

Sensual Rapture
When you areup close and personal, get lost in your senses! Really enjoy the pleasure of the slightest touch. Tell her she smells good and close in on her to smell her neck. This drives them wild! The trick is to just let yourself go. Be bold and caress her body to see how she reacts. If it is a bad reaction, pull away and distance yourself until you can warm her up with your words. If it's all good, then escalate!

Triangular Gazing
Maintain eye contact with her while you steal furtive glances at her lips and neck. If you want to test her receptiveness, brush some of her hair away from her face, like a lover would, and if she doesn't flinch or break eye contact, she wants to be kissed! Tilt your head and close in slowly.

Isolation
You can get away with a lot of these moves in public. But they are much more effective when you get her alone. Here are some ways I like to get her back to my place (or her place):

Are You Hungry?
Tell her you are starving and ask if she has any food at her place. If not, then either invite her to yours or to a restaurant within walking distance (less pressure). If she does, then get her to describe what she has in the fridge and qualify her a little, asking if she can cook, and what dishes she could whip up for you. Field tested with great results every time.

Let's Go Over Here!
Simple. Just take her by the hand and lead her to a more private place.Get her worked up and pull away from her as you breathlessly say "My place or yours?" Then shut up, make with the bedroom eyes and let her decide. If she is not 100% ready, tell her it's no problem. Get her worked up even more and turn up the heat before asking again.

I Wanna Show You Something
It doesn't matter what it is, just give her a non-sexual excuse to go to your place. I happen to be a musician so I ask her if she wants to hear some of my original music. Other times I can win them over with my massage skills and promise them a professional massage when they come over. Of course they have to do something to earn the massage, otherwise I look a bit creepy, which is where I make use of...

THE BARTER SYSTEM
One of the biggest mistakes I used to make was I would do girls favors for free. I'd give them massages and expect nothing in return, thinking my good deed was enough to win them over. WRONG! People want to feel they have earned your favors. So don't cheapen your deeds by doing something for nothing! Work out a trade. My favorite move is to tell girls I will teach them how to massage as long as they promise to practice on me. I then give them a 5 minute massage lesson, explaining all my basic moves as I go along. Then they give me a massage and I critique them and show them some advanced moves. (wink, wink) You can trade anything for a favor, just use your imagination and you can come up with plenty of arrangements and excuses to get her back to the pad.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phase Shifting
This is when you transition into physical stuff. Think of these as Trojan horses, a few innocent routines that you can use to your advantage.

Style's Evolution Routine
Start talking about attraction and tell her that evolution has wired us to get aroused by certain things. Then say "For example, feel this" and run your hand up the back of her neck and grab a fistful of hair and gently pull it downwards. She says "Mmmm" and you say "See?" Then get her to sit closer and talk about the mating rituals of animals and how they always sniff each other. Smell her hair and neck real slow and sensual and say how she smells good. Playfully bite her neck and get her to do the same to you. Even if you don't get a kiss right there, she is definitely gettin warmed up, so keep it goin!

Dreamweaver's Kiss Pattern
Make eye contact and Triangular gaze as you drop this:
"You know that moment right before two people are about to kiss? Don't you wish that moment could last forever?"

The Infamous Tickle
Great for girls who are sleepy or just not excited. Tickling can be very arousing and it's even better if you can get her into a wrestling match as you try to tickle each other. There is always that inevitable moment when you are both done laughing and look breathlessly into each other's eyes. Yup, time for some tonsil hockey!

Ass Kino credit: Hedge Killa
I only use this one if I think the girl is cool and comfortable with me. (read: DON'T use this as an opener!) All you do is blatantly grab her ass and say "Wow, that thing is incredible! NIIIICE!" When she objects, say "I'm really sorry but I can't help myself, it's just so amazing" and keep feeling her up with no shame. I thought this move would get me slapped in the face, but I found that most girls actually got turned on and would even start grabbing my ass! Sweet! :D

Señor Fingers' Killer Hug Massage
Hug her and place your hands flat on her lower back. Position the tips of your fingers so that they are spread out and run along both sides of her spine (you want to massage muscle, not bone) Pull her close and squeeze her body towards you gently and keep your hands pressed firm and flat against her back as you "drum" your fingers. You do this by pressing with your pinky first, then add ring finger, mid finger, etc. Drum a few times and then slide your hands up an inch or two and repeat. Work your way up her spine to the shoulder blade level, then inch your way back down to the lower back above her ass. Whisper in her ear that she has a lot of tension in her lower back and you have a trick that works wonders and that she should trust you. Does she trust you? Okay good.

Now you have to do this part quickly before she objects. Get a firm hold of her ass, supporting it from underneath and lift it up. If she bugs out, run the Ass Kino routine on her. If she is cool then continue on. With both cheeks in hand, gently vibrate your hands as fast as you can. This totally relieves that lower back tension that she has from carting that ghetto-booty around all day. Every girl I do this to tells me it feels amazing. A nice advantage of this is that I often get turned on and they get to feel the raging boner through my jeans. At the same time I let my lips brush against her neck and go for the kiss. They LOVE this! Try it out when you have her isolated and she is yours!

The Kino Progression
I don't stick to formulas cuz every situation is different but this is how I usually progress with kino. Remember that if you want this progression to come natural, NEVER EVER look at what your hands are doing. Keep that eye contact going as you explore! Notice how I escalate and retreat. I do this all the time and vary the number of my retreats based on the warmth of her responses. This process can span 20 minutes or a couple of hours, depending on how receptive she is.

• Touch arm or shoulder to emphasize a point
• Touch her back lightly as you ask her to repeat something she said.
Kino Retreat (no touching at all for a few minutes)
• Let your hands brush her neck and ear as you admire her earrings.
• Touch her waist and if she says something feisty, tickle her!
Kino Retreat
• Do a fake palm reading
• Holding hands
• Holding hands while tracing soft patterns on her palm
• Holding hands with interlocked fingers
Kino Retreat
• Casually let your hand rest on her lower thigh above the knee
• Squeeze her thigh as you make a wise-ass comment
Kino Retreat
• Get her to kino your bicep. "Feel this muscle. I am PUUUMMPPED (said in Arnold voice)"
• Make her flex so you can feel her muscle.
• Act all impressed by her muscle tone and blatantly feel her up all over while saying "Mmmm..Nice!"
Kino Retreat
• Wait for her to pass one of your qualifications and then tell her she is your new best friend and give her a hug.
• Pull away after 2 seconds and act unimpressed and say "You call that a hug? Please. THIS is a hug!" (If you are sitting, then stand up and take her hand so she stands too)
• Hug her real tight (not too tight) pull her close to you and do the massage hug trick.
Kino Retreat (unless she is getting horny! Then you shift to tri-gaze as you caress her back)
• Tell her she has a lot of tension and gently massage the back of her neck.
• Let your hands run down her back and feel her ass up and say "OMG, this is where all the tension is!" Run the Ass kino Routine on her.
Kino Retreat
• Do Style's Evolution Phase Shift
• Bite her neck playfully while you sniff her.
• Hold both her hands and interlock your fingers.
• Triangular Gazing

At this point she is more than ready to be kissed!

Being a Tease
Start your kiss off slow with no tongue. Tease her with light kisses and progress naturally. Gradually kiss her more intensely and then pull away from a kiss entirely. Deny her the pleasure until she is aching for it! This makes her sizzle like a steak on the grill because you are giving her morsels of pleasure, and then take them away...it's a push/pull process that mirrors the in & out nature of the sex act itself. Do this at every stage of escalation.

• Run hands all over her body without touching her breasts but get real close to them
• Massage her ass and run my hands up and down her back
• Get the shirt off and massage the breasts as I kiss her, but no nipple touching
• Don't touch her at all as I blaze a fiery trail of kisses down her neck to the tops of her breasts
• As soon as my lips touch her nipples, I let her feel my hands roam her body again
• Tease the nipple with soft kisses and then stop, go back to french kissing. She will be REALLY into it now.
• Now work your way down the other side of her neck and do the same thing to her other breast except this time, gently suck on the nipple for a few seconds as you caress the back of her neck with your fingertips. (Always remember to multitask!)
• Get her pants off so she is in her underwear. (You are still fully clothed)
• Kiss her while caressing her inner thighs with one hand.
• Keep inching closer to her sweet spot and just barely graze it with your fingers. Often times she will take your hand and put it exactly where she wants it.
• Finally strip while kissing her passionately.
• Once in your underwear, lay on top of her and let her gasp at the shock of so much skin contact at once.
• Switch places with her so she is on top and let her kiss you all over.
• If you get a BJ, return the favor, if not then just finger her until she has almost has an orgasm, then stop.
• Always make her long for more.

Master this technique as you progress and you will find that women will become the aggressors in the bedroom and will often leave you feeling like you have been used! :D

Nice Work!

Well I'll be damned! You were once afraid to talk to women and now you can get lays off of street pickups. Impressive .. congratulate yourself!

But don't completely flatter yourself until you confront the challenge of challenges. Prepare to face the den of circling sharks! Haha..it's really not that bad, just a different approach when you are...

11. Hitting the Clubs

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump