Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boosting Mind States

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W E A P O N S . O F . M A S S . S E D U C T I O N >> P A R T . 3 . O F . 1 5
Click the link ^^^ for the Table of Contents.
"Boosting Mind States"

Are you in a crappy mood? Does the idea of meeting new people seem like an ordeal that makes you want to cruise the internet or rent a flick instead?

Damn you are one lazy bastard! Since I can't physically come over there and bytch slap some sense into you, it looks like you are going to have to give yourself a jump start into a better frame of mind.

Initiation
Get out of your chair right now and stand up. Do it, bytch! OK, now interlock your fingers together and stretch your arms in front of you, palms facing away from you. Now take a deep breath and bring your arms up over your head, keeping them straight, elbows locked. Push up to the sky and you fill your lungs completely. Hold your breath for 10 seconds while you PUSH upwards! Now exhale with a nice, hearty *sigh* and have a seat. Feel different? Your mood should have improved slightly as your body thanks you for the release of stored tension.

Exercise
Stretching and exercise are essential parts of your total game. Do some basic stretches when you wake up or have been sitting on your ass a long time, to knock out the kinks of an idle body. Join a gym, take boxing, karate, yoga, swimming ANYTHING! Exercise and get your heart pumping for at least 40 minutes a day, 4 times a week. NO EXCUSES!

Competitive Exercise
It's even better if you can find a competitive sport to get in touch with your macho side. The most successful Don Juans I know are ACTIVE in sports like soccer, basketball, martial arts, etc. Competition is great for those of you who need to grow a pair. What? You thought your testosterone levels would rise just by sitting there? Please.

Advantages of Activity
On top of balancing your hormones and giving you a better-lookin bod, exercise releases endorphins. Those are the happy little chemicals that throw rave parties in your brain. The result is a natural feeling of well-being and total confidence. I have taken up cycling, weight-training & boxing lately and I just feel more naturally ****y and extroverted. Try it!

Breathing Booster
The way you breathe has a profound effect on your mental/emotional states. The most common problem I have noticed from people after months of mirroring their breathing is that almost everyone breathes way too shallow. This pace of respiration creates a sense of uneasiness and I could feel the stressful vibes emanating off these people. I catch myself doing the same thing quite often and when this happens, I remember a technique one of my wise friends taught me:

No matter where you are, try to become aware of your breath. Focus your attention on that little groove above your upper lip and feel how the air enters your nose cool and leaves warm. Gradually slow down your pace and take deeper breaths using the following bodily process to divide your breath.

1. Start off by exhaling all the air out of your lungs.
2. Now, as slowly as you can manage it, inhale from your diaphragm. Let your belly rise but only fill your lungs partially.
3. Now continue inhaling as you expand your ribs sideways, still not filling your lungs all the way.
4. Now expand your upper chest as you fill your lungs completely.
5. Exhale in the reverse order.

When first starting out, you will feel your breathe stop in phases as you shift your breathing from one part of your body to another. With practice, you will learn to eliminate these pauses entirely and perform fluid cycles of breathing. There are scores of other exercises out there but this one is my favorite. Sometimes when I do this, I end up popping a few bones in my spine, neck and collar bones as the tension is released. Good shyt!

Dancing Booster
From this moment forward, I want you to move through life with grace and finesse. Treat every movement you make as if it is choreographed. You'd be amazed how your spirits change for the better when you dance through life! Don't know how to dance? Whoa man you got bigger problems than getting chicks, for you are missing out on one of life's greatest pleasures! Learn from friends, take classes or do whatever it takes to get some basic moves down. Practice at home in your boxers if need be, but I highly suggest you get your groove on. Dancing is therapy. It evaporates negative thoughts and puts you in the mood to celebrate your life, a truly excellent prelude to meeting women!

Musical Boosters
We are all motivated by different styles of music. Some of you might like psychadelic trance and others might be hardcore Speed-Metal freaks. I won't knock you guys for your taste but feel free to try some of my personal favorite songs. I find that HipHop, House, Funk and Soul put me in a fun state of mind. Here is my pre-mack soundtrack.

"Early to Rise" Nice & Smooth
Kinda juvenile and silly but it makes me feel like a teenage pimp!
"The Melting Pot" Booker T. & the MGs
Pure funk that always lifts my spirits. Especially that hot guitar solo!
"Summertime" Kool and the Gang
Calms my nerves on my most stressful days.
"Bonita Applebum" Tribe Called Quest.
Q-tip's delivery is really seductive on this track. I know so many girls who had the only crush on him when this jam dropped. Smooth shyt. Make sure it is the jazzy mix that starts off with, "Hey Bonita, glad to meet ya..."
"Back to Life" Soul II Soul
The acapella mix with the thick break-beat on it is so fly, it still gives me goosebumps when I hear it
"Scenario" Tribe & Leaders of the New School
Mad energy all over this anthem "Here we go yo!"
"Funky Drummer" James Brown
Can anyone play drums funkier thatn Clyde Stubblefield? I think not!
"Baby Got Back" Sir Mixalot
This song just makes me laugh every time and I can really identify with the message. Sometimes I perform it for girls and they LOVE it!
"Bytches Aint Shyt" The Chronic feat. Snoop & Dre
Really makes a man think and put things in perspective. Just remember not to serenade your date with this one!
"Pimpin Aint Easy" Big Daddy Kane
Another hilarious tune cuz "anything goes when it comes to hoes!"
"Pump Up the Jam" Technotronic
I know this song is so cheesy but it is a classic! Puts me in a bold party mood
"Girl I'll House You" Jungle Brothers
Another club anthem of male dominance ("When you're in my hut, you KNOW wassup!")

Another great way to amp your mood is to sing along with your favorite tunes. If you are feeling real frisky you can combine boosters with some song and dance before you hop in the shower. Sound corny? Then you are already taking yourself too seriously and setting yourself up for failure. Time to lighten up, you self-important jackass! :D

Warm Up Sets
This is hands down the best way to warm up. If you do nothing else DO THIS. Practice your conversation skills on everyone you meet. Open UGs just for the hell of it! Simply say hello and see how many people you can pull into a mini-convo. I notice that the days I am the most out-going with everyone, I find that girls approach ME. It's like you are building a storehouse of confidence when you meet people, and in the process you develop this attractive and open aura about you. It's hard to describe, you have to try this and experience it for yourself. On your way to the pub/club/etc. talk to as many people as you can. Flirt like crazy with lots of girls just for practice. It makes a huge difference!

The Fire of Time
It is burning right under your ass. You are not going to live forever. I am really feeling this lately. A good friend of mine recently passed away from a brain aneurism. There was no warning. He was only 24. Makes you think...

Not to get all morbid or anything, just a sober reminder. Make everyday count my friend and don't live with regrets. Let your limited time inspire you to action. This is YOUR day, your moment to shine! Carpe Diem!

You only get one chance to approach a girl. In most cases the window is only open a few seconds, then it closes forever! When you see that hottie on the street, imagine you are an old man, minutes from death and looking back on your life. You see yourself hesitating, making excuses. What do you say to yourself in this moment?

That's right, "Stop being a little bytch and JUST DO IT!!!"

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Initiate or Masturbate
Ultimately, these are simple methods for you to develop the "go-getter" vibe that is so crucial in this game. I know plenty of successful, good looking dudes who are dateless because they lack the balls to just go for it. If you don't want girls to see you as a good-natured little brother, then you must lead and escalate at every opportunity. Part of this whole dance is her testing you to see how far you will go to get what you want. YOU are the seducer. She wants you to work for that ass!

No matter what you do, NEVER leave the transition to physical stuff up to her. Most chicks will not push things and will even think to themselves "Man I wish he would make a move already!" This has always perplexed me but it's true. In this respect, women are total AFCs!

I remember talking to my ex about this. When I first met her I thought she was a royal bytch. She was a friend of a friend and whenever I saw her, she would just ignore me. We're talking no buying signals from this chick whatsoever. I won't go into details but we hooked up one night much to my surprise.

The next day I told her what I thought of her before. She laughed and said she never lets a guy know she is interested, even if she is horny as hell for him.

"Why not?" I asked

"Because that's HIS job!" she replied

*sigh* Women!

When dealing with such irrational creatures, you need all the mental boosts you can get!

It also doesn't hurt to...

4. Always Be Prepared

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
If pook is the god of all don juans......doesn't that make Senor Fingers the messiah? Damn you're awesome man!

Smoothflow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn sinners

Worshipping something or someone is the damnation of mankind, we should quit it but instead worship your self.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoothflow: Worshipping something or someone is the damnation of mankind, we should quit it but instead worship your self.
True...

If a man wants an ego boost then he should worship himself/give himself the highest respect.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I find that A Tribe Called Quest puts me in a n0ice laid back attitude. So I'm ready to go out and have some fun, not desperate to have some fun. If that made any sense. But yeah awesome track list.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as always so eloquent

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Senor Fingers you are my hero!:D
But seriously, nicely done! i have read all your "weapons of mass seduction" post and have found them most informative! Thanks and keep em' coming!

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LUV THIS the exercise one is soo true i didn do this post till i actually did competative exercise. Bump to bible

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump