Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BLISTERS! help

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any way to make blisters go away fast? I usually only get small ones on my hands from weight lifting, and they go away in a couple of days. But now with football, I got this big ass blister on my toe, and it hurts pretty bad when I run. So, any suggestions on how to make it go away or at least make it smaller?

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your socks if you have a break in practice. That will help prevent getting more blisters, but I don't think it will really help getting rid of one if you already have it.

You might want to try a 2nd skin blister pad. I think they have them at places like Wal-mart.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try Moleskin. It's soft felt like padding that goes ontop of the blister. Helps it heal faster and doesn't rub. You can get it at any drug store.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
try a lubricant on your feet like a bit of vaseline. THe blisters are caused by friction. ANd when you get the blister, take a sanitized needle, push it into the blister from the side and let the liquid seep out, never pull off the hood