Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Complete HS Guide: HS Bible, FAQ's, useful links, and rules of the forum

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking for some simple answers before you start to get serious about your life, or simply refuse to sort through the plethora of knowledge found in the full bible? Look no further!

The Mission of The New Don Juan
What Women Really Want
Self Improvement
Technique
Character
Approaching
The Date
Miscellaneous

This collection of posts is property of SoSuave.com and may not, by way of trade or otherwise circulated and copied onto other competing sites, books, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of SoSuave.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Golden Age of Grotesque: The New Age High School Bible

This collection of posts is property of SoSuave.com and may not, by way of trade or otherwise circulated and copied onto other competing sites, books, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of SoSuave.com.

The DJ Bible may be freely distributed among the members of SoSuave.com for personal use.

The Don Juan Center, http://www.sosuave.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

”High School... the preparation for life in the real world. Constantly teaching us how to become successful in life, how to solve impossible mathematical equations, and how to hit on all the chicks. It is truly a time to learn and many people fail to see the high school experience as an advantage. They are too busy worrying about themselves and don't try to improve upon themselves. These are the people that never succeed in High School (and in life if they don't try to change) and here are the reasons:

1. They are not confident enough to stand up for themselves.

2. They never do anything exciting and others find them boring.

3. They copy other people to try to become popular (posers). Very unoriginal.

4. They don't respect themselves and others don't respect them. They let others (especially chicks) walk all over them (doormats).

5. They are too busy doing what others want them to do for laughs instead of doing what they want to do and enjoy doing.

These are the nerdy types, the nice guys that get shoved into lockers, the self-conscious geeks that never look a chick in the eye.

Words originally posted by DJ Beford...

I remember the day when I first read these words... the feeling that came over my very body, because it was then I realized that Bedford was talking about someone who was just like me... I almost wept. This one post... the original High School Don Juan Bible did so much for me as a human being. This Bible has helped to change my life... and hundreds and thousands of other teenage men who were lost... lost in the labyrinth that is High School. Many of us have been found now... many of us have become the better half... the half that laid dormant in ourselves until now.

When the Bible first came out, around what a lot of old timers refer to as "The Golden Age" the few (Anti-Dump, Adonis, Pook, Lorenzo, Bedford... just to name a few) held the knowledge and shared it with the masses. Since then... the information has spread with blazing speed. No longer does this forum have the classroom feeling that it once had... it has become more of like a brotherhood or family... with each member bringing something new to the table. The forum has changed dramatically in two years... and now I think another age is beginning.

The High School forum has been on a high for the last couple of weeks and I believe that a New Age is rising. Not another "Golden Age" but... the "Golden Age of Grotesque." A time where we as Don Juans will reach yet another level of the game... an evolution in our game. It is different now... before it was all about pick ups and getting laid... now this Golden Age is bringing things like Philosophy about life, living, and the pursuit of happiness to the table. Our thinking is different... our reasoning has improved... we are the future guys... and this is our Bible. Welcome... to the Golden Age... of Grotesque.

Down the Rabbit Hole...

Inspiration...

Free Your Mind...

Breaking the Chains...

This Is High School After All...

I Got the Magic Tricks...

What We're All Here For...

Dates: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll...

Sharpening the Saw...

Those tasty series...

Inner Struggles: The Series by Brazilian Blues Boy

Smooth's: Resurrection by Smooth As Anything

Sammo's Ramblings by Sammo

This is it gentlemen... this is The New Age High School Bible. Read it, digest it... but most importantly, live it. There are so many people that I have to thank for the production of this masterpiece. First... much, much thanks goes to Lorenzo (Anthony) for creating the very first Bible that us High Schoolers have ever had for the many lives that you have changed because of it. Much thanks goes to all of the original legends of this forum... too many of them to name (Syncmaster, Soshopathye, Bedford, Pook, Giovanni Casanova, Lorenzo... the list goes on and on, and on.)

To all of the new people who have contributed so much to keep this forum alive. My fellow moderators, Cablelight, Brazilian Blues Boy, and Misunderstood??... we've slapped this forum into the best on on the boards and I could not have done it without you guys. To Jester, WUWD, Smooth As Anything, (you don't get enough credit) Ultimate Scoundrel, Nocturnal (you don't get enough credit either) and numerous others... thank you guys.

And lastly... the best of thanks to Crazykid... without him this would not have been possible. He gave me all of the damn links!!!

Enjoy men.

The Matrix: Revolution™

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there aren't enough tissues to go around for all the people crying about the surge of "newbies" to this board, therefore I see it as somehow my problem to try to "ease the suffering."

If you are NEW to the boards you've come to the right place. Do not even think about posting until we've cleared up a few Do's and Don't's.

1) THE SEARCH FEATURE - This little guy (found Right Here) allows you to search whatever forum it is you want, for pretty much anything that might be out there. Think you've got some sort of "hot" question that'll blow people's minds? Well, it'd probably be best to think again and utilize the "search" feature before you go asking if a girl likes you or not.

Example: Simply type in your query, for instance the word "likes" (incase you're really wondering if she "likes" you), select the forum you want to search (i.e. the Discussion forum) and whether you want to search the entire post (i.e. everything) or just Topics. In this case, you'd probably want to just select "Topics." Hit the search button, and check out what comes up. Blam - you've just saved someone the trouble of freaking out.

Don't [necesarily] give up after one try if the results you're looking for arent there. Try other keywords and such...If you're still not finding you're answer then read on - DONT make a post about your question just yet.

2) THE DON JUAN BIBLE is your next stop. It can be found Right Here (The Don Juan Bible By Nicholas Hill)

Check this out; read through it. Hell, you shouldnt just read it if you're looking for an answer to a question, you should just read it because it's going to help you a LOT. It's chock-a-block full of the useful "How To" and "Question/Answer" information you newbies desperately, and rightfully crave.

If you're still having problems, THEN AND ONLY THEN should you make a post about your situation. I hate to sound like a jerk, but limiting the number of [often repetitious and therefore irritating] questions on this forum is a good thing.

3) Lastly, we have some general "ideals" to share...
a) Dont be an idiot
b) Be polite
c) Post only relevent material relating to normal life in this forum, i.e. dont post about your goddamn car's transmission or the ever-popular "Music a DJ should listen to" in this forum. If you do, I (or one of the other moderators) will move it to it's "appropriate" forum, but not before making a mental note to hate you until proven otherwise (at least I'll do this).

4) Following this general etiquette will probably help insure you, and others, a general good and entertaining/educational experience each and every time you visit these boards.

Thanks...

*Origianlly posted in the High School Forum by Cablelight, copied and edited for the Discussion Forum by Crazykid and recopied to the Highschool forum after the dumbass Vincent deleted the original :mad:*

Read for FREE!

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know...That Quoted post of mine doesn't really do a lot of good seeing as how the links are not click-able :(

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Ya know...That Quoted post of mine doesn't really do a lot of good seeing as how the links are not click-able :(
oh, woops.

Yeah when I was trying to merge the two together I accidentally deleted it, all I could do was go back and copy and paste it :(

If you wanna fix it, that'd be great :D

Fixed.

If you want to be the OP of it you need to repost it and I'll merge it in...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent

Fixed.

If you want to be the OP of it you need to repost it and I'll merge it in...
Nah, just as long as the links work and hopefully people read it is all I care about.

Read for FREE!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CableLight
Nah, just as long as the links work and hopefully people read it is all I care about.
lol k

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow we can reply to this, I never knew that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Void
wow we can reply to this, I never knew that.
Yup, the original bible post had quite a few replies, but I deleted them when I made this. :)

Read for FREE!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read these and stop with all the pointless questions.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vincent buddy, youre a good man. i swear i can go through 1/2 of these threads and say its in the bible...lol. and 1/4 have already been discussed before...every two weeks haha. anyways good to be back....

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The HS mods plan on redoing this in the near future. So keep your eyes out ;)

Read for FREE!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by phatboi408 Which on should I print out the first one or the new one??
Read ones that interest you, hopefully that should be almost all of them.

Read for FREE!

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erm, is this thing improved?

I remeber reading it a while back and thought it was a waste of time. But now...:cheer:

But anyways, nice mini bible!:D

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High School posters: Forum Rules and helpful links

I'm gonna get straight to the point here. These are the rules. Read them, live them, learn them.

1. Do NOT reply to spam posts.

2. If a newbie posts, do NOT flame them, harass them, insult them, ect. That is my job. But no, just leave them alone. If you have helpful advice, post it. Otherwise, shut up.

3. For the love of...Do NOT post a thread, then post a few hours later asking why no one relpied or what people thought of it. Not only are you taking away valuable forum space, but you are putting up a sign that says "NEED ATTENTION!"

4. If you are new here, read the DJ Bible. It is that link that is all the way at the bottom of the site. Read it, learn it, live it. Which leads to number 5...

5. DO NOT POST STUPID POSTS! If there is a post that asks such questions as: "Should I talk to her?" "Should I ask her out?" "HOW do I ask her out?" "Does she like me?" ect, it WILL be either locked or deleted by a moderator. Also, to go along with rule #2, do NOT HARASS THE PERSON THAT POSTED IT.

6. This is going to sound strange to most of you and you'll go into a hissy fit...But treat women with respect on here. I don't want to read anymore about "how dis b*tch be all over you" or "stupid hoe." The way you post shows how you are in real life. Post like that, and it'll be deleted, because it's trash, just like you are in real life. While we are at it...

7. Learn how to type! I mean, I would love to believe that we are all ATLEAST 13 years old, so we should have a basic understanding of how to spell stuff out. If not, write it in a WORD document and do a spell check. If you can't type, or are too lazy too, here is a suggestion: DON'T POST

8. I really don't care if you are a pimp or not. Nor do I care to read posts that say "I'm a pimp, you all suck." If you are such a pimp, please master, teach us mortals your ways. :rolleyes: Seriously, if you are so good, help the newbs out. If you brag, you will get a screen saying "Error: Can not find post." That, or your post will be changed to "Hey everyone, I am a loser who has no life." On second thought, that is what it'll be changed to, since it's funnier.

9. Moderators have total authority. Do not whine or complain when a moderator does something (or doesn't do something.) If you think a thread should be closed, PM one of us with the title "Lock thread?" and a link to the thread, along with why. If you have a problem with someone, PM us. I don't want to see any e-fights. They are just stupid.

10. Last, but not least for now...DO A SEARCH! If you think it might have been asked or posted before, do a search. There are some exceptions though. If needbe, PM me and I'll look into it for you and tell you whether to post it or give you a link to your answer.

These are the rules. The helpful links will be added in here later on and the rules will be enforced starting now. Enjoy.

Read for FREE!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have problems with threads report them. We do the best we can but we have lives outside of sosuave. We volunteer what little time we have to make sure these forums stay in relatively good shape, but we can't do everything. And if we try to do everything people complain we do too much.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who are you virtual mind...it always bothers me you just randomly showed up with a new account with mod status one day... O_O

Haha by the way I would like to think were all at least 13 years old but it doesn't change the fact that funnier is not a word. hahahah sorry couldn't help myself ;)

:) :) :) :) :)

Last edited: