Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Greatest Sex Trick Ever!!!!!!! Gives Every Girl Orgasm Every Time

Allstar69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men, I am 22 and have now had sex with 60 women in my life. And they always are repeat lays (except for ones i meet on vacation). In that i mean the ones that live somewhat near me always come back for sex sometimes 1-2 years down the road. Even some come back after they have bf's and 2 came back for sex after they became married. I will now tell you why.

You see, it is a medical fact that only 5-10% of women reach orgasm through intercourse. In that ****oral stimulation is almost necessary for orgasm to occur. Now most men tend to eat out thier current lover till she orgasms, others rund her ****orous and try to have comfortable sex at the same time which is hard and a pain in the ass. Well, my friends I came up with the solution 2 years ago and it continues to work today.

When you are having sex with your lover, you should be sitting downwith yoru back slightly upright (ie. back seat of car, couch, chair, bed with pillows for back support.) Have her ride you facing the oposite direction. As she is riding you tell her that it turns you on if she would play with her ****orous as she rides you. Well my friends, as she does this you are going to grab her hair, and lick, suck, and lightly bit the skin by her spine. Every now and then pause from pulling her hair and scrap your finger nails gently down her sides near her rib cage. The combination of stimulations will drive her over the edge. 90% of the sensations she needs for orgams will be given by her. Point is she is masterbating as you bang away. All of a sudden she will scream " I'm gonne come", in which case you will definatly feel it cause her vaginal muscles will somewhat clinch.

Now here is when you get the reward Psychologically speaking. You see, she doesn't think she gave herself the orgasm. She just focuses on the fact that she had one and naturally coincides it with you. She is classically conditioned already to think of sex with you as an orgasmic experience. And as i say they will always come back. All you have to do is say "Honey its strange, but for some reason a turn on for me would be to have you play with yourself why we have sex".

Men trust me, this thing works, and the best thing is they do all the work. Good luck with it and give me feed back on ALLSTARS assisted masterbation technique.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Allstar69
Men, I am 22 and have now had sex with 60 women in my life.
Aren't you the same guy who claimed to have sex with 300-500 women in a thread a few months ago?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*** B -U - S - T - E - D ***

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy this board for various insights as well as discussions relating to female/male behavior. However, when individuals (like this thread starter) begin to boast their "scoring numbers" it really mars the beauty of this site and questions the authenticity of the individual.

I always believe, "It is the small fish who tread in shallow waters." People who really have credibilty (of their achievements) don't boast them.

fan27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no opinion about the messenger, but I am definitely digging the message.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Note to self:

...Never attempt to pick-up women in the New Jersey area.

Baphomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal-tiger
I always believe, "It is the small fish who tread in shallow waters."
Fish can't tread.
People who really have credibilty (of their achievements) don't boast them.
"They say I'm ****y, and I say, 'What?' It aint braggin' motherf*cker if ya back it up."—Kid Rock, "****y"

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
oh my god! stop hating on the man! this tip is the ****, i almost had an orgasm reading it!!!! god, i gotta go handle some business...
The woman speaks fellas. Time to take some notes here!! And as they say in life, "Don´t knock it till you´ve tried it!"

Great Tip Allstar69...should be in the Tips section. We should have a forum here for sex techniques

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cradling her is a good way to get her to c*m, he's right about that. Another way is have her get on top, her back facing you, while you are laying on your back. Run your fingers up and down the back, pull the hair, kiss the neck, kiss the ear, grab the breasts, play with the nipples. All the while she is rubbing herself. You can get her to soak the sheets with this way.

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is a great tip, and is effective.

variation:
lay on the bed on the opposite direction, that is, your feet facing the wall. ask her to get on top, now while she is inside ask her to turn around so you end up seing her back.

Then get yourself closer to the wall and place your feet on it so your knees are bent over. This gives you a nice an firm plataform for you to move.

Then let her drop on your chest and play with her nipple with one hand and use the other to stimulate her ****oris, and your tongue goes to her ear while you breathe loudly on it.

The thrusting stimulates a zone that is rarely stimulated (and maybe the g-spot), the ****orial stimulation is the best for girls, the ear is a great erogenous spot, and breathing hard on her wet ear makes the things even hotter. And she doesn't have to move she can lay down and relax. All the work on you and most of the pleasure for her.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, great tips!!!

especially for the less expierenced DJ's ike me. I've got to try this with my new GF (<-thanks to sosoauve)!

Baphomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
especially for the less expierenced DJ's ike me. I've got to try this with my new GF (<-thanks to sosoauve)!
SoSuave had nothing to do with her. It was your decision that led you to your success.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, 22 years i did not got laid. After four months studying this site, i got laid. If it wasn't for this site I would still be a Average Sexuals Frustated Chump.

Now, i've gotta go, im going to get laid.

Baphomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was your decision to use the material provided. Therefore, by simple logic, it was you decision that led you from Point A to Point C.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I agree. But the information on this site helped me to reach certain objectives. I can deciede that I'm a miljonair, but without knowing how to become a miljonaire... I won't be a miljonair.

trevjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I am 2x older and didn't know about running your nails down her ribcage. I can't wait to try it.
One hint, if a woman does not want to play with herself during this position, take her hand in yours and hold her hand there while you do it, she will take over because women know exactly how to do it.
This also works if you are not inside of her, use your hand and don't forget to whisper nasty things in her ear.

Reaction score
it worked......she's has called me three times today--i didn't want to answer them sicne i've gotten what i want.