Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Evil Bit¢h Shields!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew! Tough crowd tonight. I tried approaching this hot chick on the street who looked really lost. It was the perfect opener so I asked if she was lost. She responds with,

"Who the hell are you?"

I shoot back with

"Probably the most interesting person you've ever met!"

She eyes me up and down and gives me that "niggah please!" look and makes with a sarcastic "pffffft!". I can tell she is not impressed cuz I am dressed super casual in jeans/sneakers and she is all DKNY'ed out. I am tapped for ideas at this point and feel a shootdown coming so I am like

"ya know, it's actually a crazy coincidence, cuz I think you may be the snottiest person I have ever met!"

She looks completely shocked as I just turn around and walk away laughing at her. A little mean? Sure, but I think she had it coming. Anyways I decide to hit up a bar. Spot a lovely blonde (8) with 2 of her friends (4&5 UGs). I grab a beer and pull up a chair next to them.

"Is it alright if sit here?"

blank expressions.

"I'll take that as a yes"

So I set my beer down and relax and the 5 pipes up.

"We were just having a very serious and private conversation so could you please leave?"

Now, I know this is utter bullsh*t cuz if the convo was so serious, they wouldn't have been laughing before. So I smile back and say

"Sure, no problem.....but the real question is are you sure you want me to leave? I mean you guys are friends who probably see each other all the time, right? But what are the odds you will ever see me again? Aren't you at all curious to meet somebody new and interesting who is able to open up to total strangers? I know I would be!"

The blonde smiles at this and gives her friends a look like...c'mon lets give him a break. But the bit¢h shields are way strong from her friends. This time the 4 chimes in

"Actually, we already know plenty of interesting people and guys who are much more handsome than you, so would you kindly take your smooth-talking ass somewhere else?"

Unfazed, I look at the blonde and say,

"Ouch! Some friends you got here. Are they always this jealous of your beauty?"

Shocked faces all around and the blonde is covering her mouth and having a muffled laugh. Damn, I can tell she is feeling me but her pals are doing some serious Kung-Fu co¢kblocking! I was about to ask for her digits when 2 dudes showed up, apparently friends of theirs. Then the UGs completely destroyed my game, telling the guys how I am pestering them and if they can make me go away! What could I say? It was my word against theirs! One of the staff overheard the exchange and had the bouncers toss me out of the bar!!! ME!! I have never been kicked out of, well, ANYWHERE!

heh...guess there's a first time for everything..

I dunno man....I think I handled both situations with finesse because I was able to walk away laughing. But I am open to suggestions/critiques.

How do you guys handle bit¢h shields and co¢kblocking friends???

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude talk about snotty princess syndrome! IMO you handled those situations like a champ!!! I don't know how I would have done things differently - I probably wouldn't have handled them as smoothly as you! Nice turn around on the c0ckblockers by the way! I was cracking up over here :D

The only thing I can think of is that in the bar situation you might want to get eye contact first or guage receptiveness before you approach, but at the same time he who hesitates...

Tough call man.

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great moves, Mr. Fingers.

Who knows maybe you'll see that cute blonde again, hopefully without her c0ckblocking groupies this time.

AkiraZero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny! I had an almost similar situation as u had. Talking about the blonde and the 4 and 5s.

Their was this 8 and 2 ugly female friends. The female friends were kind first and I was kind against them. And the 8 was interested in me from the start, staring all the time. I was just talking with the the ugly girls and flirting with (not talking) with the good looking at the same time.

The ugly girls noticed I was flirting with her, and with in a sec understood that I was interested (attracted) in the the 8 and not in them. So they suddenly started acting b1tchy, and crying that they had to go/leave. Offcourse the 8 had to go with them.

I understood, that I would never win the battle with 2 jaleous ugly b1tches. So I said I had to, and looked the 8 deeply directly in her eyes and checked for her digits. Just in time before the b1tches could respond against it :D

--

I hate it when these chicks have jaleous (ugly) female friends who always want to leave after they noticed im not attracted to them. The best thing to do is to stay calm and kind to the ugly b1tches and try to check her digits and leave them as soon as possible.

Last edited:

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fingers,

dang, that was some serious abuses you had to put up from those girls.. again, I noticed that you have a greater chance of meeting snots from blondes than other girls.

the bouncer part sounds even more ego blowing....

all I would add is that I would only go far in knocking with the biatch shields.

After the first two failures, I would probably go look for other prospects IMO coz all that cckblocking seems not worth your time.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rough nite man.....i wish i could of met that chick in the street that looked lost. I would have really given it to her. You did good with all your come backs and lines. Maybe you over did the C and F......but most girls really are true cu*ts

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice way to handle things! Those hits had me doubled over man. Well, you'll have better luck next time. Everyone goes through a day or few when all females seem to have the full shield up. Especially if they are ugly...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez, Mr. Fingers, a serious thumbs-up to you on handling those bee-otches! Nice work!

Try coming back same time next week -- this is a long shot, but it maximizes the chances -- maybe the blonde will be there again! She seemed like a cool chick, unlike those three others you came up against!

Heck, even taking that "lost" chick down a notch or two and teaching her some humility probably got her juices going for you too. You never know...

BGMan ;)

:cool: <-- Mr. Fingers

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a bad string of luck but came out like a champion. A prime example of how one dosen't let set backs shoot down ones game.

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how the eight blonde starts buying into the ****y+funny and the sub-fives get all up into being mega bytches.

The more I experiment with C+F and neg hits, the more I'm discovering that it seems to work better with the truly tasty women than with the sub-fivers.

This might be another example of that.

Clearly, the sub-fives didn't want to be aced out again by their hottie friend, Ms. Blondy McEight. So they faked acting like Mr. Fingers was a piece of rotten meat.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you say actually reminds me of something which happened, but in an opposite direction.

A year ago, me and a bunch of guys (4 of us, I think?) were sitting in a school cafeteria (not old enough into clubs a year ago), and this girl approached and made a joke (to us, in a general manner). I laughed, but my friends were silent for some reason. One of them said it wasn't funny, I told him to lighten up, but the other guys didn't seem to want the girl around.

Funny, she was pretty and had a nice body, but for some reason they didn't want her company (I later learnt she had been a bit of a snob to them when one of them hit on her). She walked off, my friends told me the situation. Later I saw her in the corridor, said hi and we talked a bit. Ok, I later found out she was a bit of a snob, but only to some people.

Eh, anyway, in that sort of situation, I find the easiest thing to do is just walk off once you've made a decent impression on the girl you wanted to. If she likes you, she'll find you again (without her dumbass friends around). If not, then go for someone else (or drinks heaps and forget about it).

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Whew!

"Ouch! Some friends you got here. Are they always this jealous of your beauty?"

Pure Gold!!

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Actually, we already know plenty of interesting people and guys who are much more handsome than you, so would you kindly take your smooth-talking ass somewhere else?"
Isn't it funny when girls say things like this? Like a chubby or snotty unattractive girl somehow MAGICALLY has all these Brad Pitt and Colin Farrell look-a-likes that will sex her up whenever she wants it?

Oh puhlease!

This type of stuff enables me to keep high standards with girls. If I am feeling horny, and some unattractive girl is on my tip, I NEVER capitulate and let her sex me. You see what that does to thier egos. It is sad that some ugly girls think that they could have ANY guy in the room just by virtue of the fact that they have a vagina.

I say: "Nope. Not me. Come back when you loose a few pounds hon. ;)"

Remeber this guys, never settle JUST because you want some pie. This goes to all you "attractive" guys out there ESPECIALLY the "pretty boys". Also, to all those less naturally endowed with the looks: when you DO get into great shape/great clothes/great personality, NEVER settle for a girl that puts less effort into herself than you. That means, don't workout for a year and get yourself into good shape only to settle for a chubbo.

Not even for sex. Because we don't want women thinking they can be fatsos and still get some from the Paul Walker look-a-likes in the world.

Remember, by rewarding the weak-willed, you ENCOURAGE that kind of behavior, and (especially in the US) we don't need anymore chubbies. I see so many girls that would be beautiful, but they are overweight/chubby/"big boned"/etc.

I will not have a part in that, and I hope you guys won't either.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, by rewarding the weak-willed, you ENCOURAGE that kind of behavior, and (especially in the US) we don't need anymore chubbies. I see so many girls that would be beautiful, but they are overweight/chubby/"big boned"/etc.
Word! :cool:

Reaction score
AAAAAAAHHH!!!! she just needed a couple of good ol' beers to loosen that ***** out...

Good way to handle such women though Mr. Fingers

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Fingers

Got to the thread a little late..and everyone has said what i wanted to say so ill just post this in support.

WELL DONE MAN!

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
truth sucks

I hate that we live in a superficial world.. I bet those ladies didint give you the time of day because you were of color! But if a white guy would of done the same thing he would of been laid..!!

but atleast you tried the blonde girl other ones wouldnt even dare

BUT THATS unfair

its like EMENIM sells more ALBUMS because he is white if he wasnt he wouldnt have sold soo much ..

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toot86: get the fvck out of here with your whiny racial accusations. Nothing in Finger's post referred to race at all.