Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****y/funny?

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I need a little help

can you be ****y and funny in an email???

let me give you some background. I was browsing www.hotornot.com and saw this cutie that lives near me so i decided to click yes that i'd like to meet her. After looking at a picture of me she just clicked yes she'd like to meet me too. Now the time has come to send her my first email and i have several ideas of what to say but i want to leave a first impression that i'm ****y and funny. Or do i? I don't want to seem like a jerk from the get go.

bottom line I have no idea what would be the right thing to say... Can someone help me???

Thanks, Clueless newby :D

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should subscribe to David D's free newsletters. You'll get a ****y funny email every few days. just go to www.doubleyourdating.com. In the meantime, check out the FYF articles on this site for more ideas.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you can be C& F with e-mail, and you can do it from the get-go. I've done this recently with David Ds stuff, and it works great. I put a profile up that was not only C& F, but it was totally different than anything that any total chump, or AFC had put up. Just for a good laugh, read over the profiles of the other guys and see what a bunch of losers they sound like. If you were a girl, wouldn't you get sick of reading the same sappy profile over and over again.

The same goes with your e-mail. Have fun, but don't spill your guts out. In short, don't be like every other guy. This doesn't really require you to change who you are. If you think about it, you've been programmed to be someone else anyway. You'll agree with me when you read about 10-15 profiles of other guys. They all sound very similar. It sounds like they're a bunch of robots who have been programmed to say the same sh!t to women. The problem most guys have with doing David D or Doc Love or even the great ideas on this site, is that the guys will complain... "But, I just want to be myself." What they don't realize is that they're not being themselves or they would already be successful with women.

Being C &F, and confident, etc. is already programmed into you by nature. It's there to make you attractive to women, so that you can be successful in mating, or attracting a mate. But, guys now are so programmed by the media, feminazis, whoever... to be someone that they're not. We get programmed to put women on pedastals, or to be too nice, or any number of other things that make us unsuccessful with women. Sometimes, we even do the programming ourselves without realizing it. After years of this incorrect programming, it will take time to reprogram yourself. It's like removing all the junk from your computer and doing a total system restore, so it's just like new. That's how learning all the stuff on here and putting it into practice reprograms you to be yourself.

I've noticed that when I'm being C & F, I use a different style than one of my friends uses when he does it. We're both being ourselves and different than any other guy. He's just coming out of a 9 year marriage, so it's coming back to him quickly. I never really "got it" in the first place, but I'm starting to. Just practice, and in time you'll realize that you're not being fake or putting on an act, you're just being the way you're naturally programmed to be... as a MALE trying to attract a FEMALE.

Even though I'm a really good-looking guy, I don't put my picture up either. After 3 or 4 e-mails, the two girls I've been communicating with have been begging for my real pic. The first time they asked for a pic, I sent them a ridiculous pic of some ugly guys I found online. Or an obviously very old pic of some guy from back in the 1800s. They thought this was really funny, and it showed my sense of humor and challenge.

Put as little "true" personal info about yourself as you can. Chicks love to dig this info out of you. Only communicate via e-mail 3 or 4 times, then go for a personal meeting. If she doesn't agree to meet personally by then... NEXT.

Meeting women online seems kind of fun, but I still prefer to meet in person. (Hey, whatever it takes to get laid though, right?) This is only the second time I've ever done the online thing. The first time, I was a clueless chump who put up a dumb ad like all the other dumb wussies. I had no success. Now that I've changed, it's a lot more fun and I'm having much more success. You can be yourself without being a wussbag and telling her everything about yourself, like most of the boring losers on those sites do. Try it, and you'll see what I mean.

Sorry, this post seems a bit rambling, I just had a lot of thought come to me, and tried to put them all down.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll warn you about C&F bigdavis...if you start with that, you'll have to keep it up forever! Seriously, i get bored with it after a while. Id be C&F but only a little bit. Right now, your goal is to intrigue her and make her comfortable at the same time. Humor is good too

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, ****y/funny is hard to do in extended periods without being as genuine. Tonight I had two girls call me at work for stuff I needed to give them. I was really feeling confident tonight so I said, "Ok...but I just think you want to see more of me." both laughed. I knew it worked. Keep in mind, they have boyfriends so I wasn't about to get their numbers but I felt were damn good testing grounds for my c+f routine. I'd go to one and I was like "Damn Sarah, this place is a mess. What'd you do to it?" She laughed and all that but I was going to talk about the work-related **** she needed as I looked her in the eye and replied confidently. I wanted to be funny but not like a damn clown. She smiled at me when I left and smiled back and said, "Don't call me back." She chuckled and said she wouldn't. Later that night when we all walked to our cars, she went out of her way to say "Bye" to me. I said, "I'll see you around." and left.

I go to the other one and she is different. The first girl is pretty friendly and sometimes ditzy but it didn't matter. I laid down maybe 5-6 c+f jokes. The first one got another laugh (about her dropping her water bottle), the 2nd or 3rd got smiles, but the rest were seemingly ignored. I didn't mind actually that I'd fubar my chances with her because she was I must say uglier in terms of looks as well as personality. A rice cake many times has better personality than she does. I'm not sure if I could chalk that up to her personality.

What I learned tonight (great night for testing to be a DJ) was that being c+f is good to an extent. Use those jokes when the opportunity arises ie if she slips up with something. Even then. I don't think girls want men to go up to them clad in rubber nose and oversized parachute pants and provide Comedy Hour for them. I think that a c+f opener is the best way. Then just talk confidently (not arrogantly) to them and if she slips up once in a while, then do another joke. Then repeat the aformentioned sentence and leave off with c+f joke. I feel that was the best. I will try it again to fine tune it but I think I got the gist of it.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Of course, you can be C&F in email. And C&F is not about being genuine or not genuine. It's just a technique used to express your personality and demonstrate higher value to attract women. It's a great way to attract women before you shift into RAPPORT and QUALIFY the chick.

Now, here's my Email structure:

-ball-busting in the first email

-qualifying with more C&F in my second email

-qualifying with a genuine light-hearted sense of humor aka no ball busing but mini-cold reads in later email

-focusing on rapport in last email

-SS in future emails to meet when I'm in town

This sytem ROCKS!!! However, I want it fine-tuned, guys.

Let's get some more examples and insights about how to progress. What's your email structure guys? I'm curious about how guys are following through with the DYD email quick close and transitioning to convey personality via email cuz that's my goal. Care to post examples, bros?

Here's one of mine for you guys...(this is REALTIME):

To: Char
Subject: Note to My Freshman Geek

Hey Char,

Its the guy that you're totally madly in love with.. well, my ass.. but I'm part of the package..

.. my thought of the day: I want to be stay-at-home-husband now..

Are you rich?? or maybe you have a big screen TV... and CABLE!

k, i'm serious here.. if not, we're broken up..

Let me know.. :)

Nick

To: Nick
Subject: Note to UPPERCLASSMAN TOOL

I guess we're broken up then.....
-Char

Subject: Re: Note to UPPERCLASSMAN TOOL

Hey Char,

It was a joke...

...whoa, whoa, whoa...kiddo...

I've thought about our marriage...and you are right...we are definitely broken up...well, if nothing else, you'll still be my homegirl...

I had a dream that we were hanging out and that you smelled really good..... then I found out that it was because you were eating SOAP! ewwww, Char, that is GROSS! I had better not find out that you eat soap, champ.. :)

I'm just teasing you...

oh, well...you still have cable tv, right?? hmm, maybe I should keep away from you.. I think you may be a bit of a bad girl..fiesty for sure.. kind of unpredictable, like a power puff girl.. the cutest one.

my roommate said that he saw you at the house party, and that you'd be safe to hang with, because you agreed with me that girls are baaaaaaad to live with... also cause he's an acne ridden teenager with raging hormones and braces who thinks that girls are neat.

talk soon

Nick

Subject: Re: Re: Note to UPPERCLASSMAN TOOL

Hey I was kidding too...honestly
Sorry I guess I didn't write much cuz I was in a hurry. Looking back I
probably sounded harsh. But really, I was kidding too. I meant to write back
again....I guess I just forgot.

You have a really good sense of humor. Mine is a bit cynical...okay maybe very
cynical, and if people don't know that about me, I can be offending. i.e. that
last email to you.

Are you still living with the girls next year? That'll be exciting. And by
exciting I mean quite dangerous and drama-ful. I'm living with 3 girls
too....and am a bit worried. But they're all really chill for chicks, so I'm
keeping my fingers crossed...and locking myself in my room a lot.

Tata-
Char

Subject: Note from Uncorruptable Midwestern Boy

Hey Char,

I must admit that I laughed several times reading your response. Now I am really glad I didn't off myself. I may have to nickname you the Lurker. Yes, I've been warned about people like you. Very deceptively dangerous. And I am a nice midwestern boy, so you'd better not corrupt me--or pounce on me. Speaking of which, who are the two female future roommates you pounced on? What did you have to do to convince them to live in Char's Lair next year? Perhaps I will trade you for some of my secret pouncing stories...

Hey, as long as we're emailing, want to do something fun? Someone just did this with me the week before my birthday. It's a series of three questions that will tell you--and me too--a little bit about you. Oh, and they're easy too...

Later, Lurker,

Nick

Subject: Note from Innocent Southern Belle

You are very silly. I do not corrupt people. People merely model themselves
after me and corrupt themselves. It is a self destruction act, which I cannot
control. Yust yoking....I'm just a sweet little innocent southern belle who
wouldn't hurt a fly.
Alright so I'm not much of a southern belle anymore. I was at one time when I
lived in Dallas, but I've lived in wi for a sad sad seven years. I'm sure wi
has its good parts, but i personally don't have any state pride because I've
been living in an incest hick infested mosquito haven called stevens point for
far too long. If you've never been there, I would suggest not going. Although
it has virtually no racial or religous diversity, it is a cultural experience
within itself. A cultural experience that should not be disturbed by outsiders,
nor should it ever leave where it is. And that is all I have to say about that.
Oh wait, one more thing, we put in our first Walgreens last summer. It was a
huge event.
So now I want to know what this question game is. You just told me we should
play and then didn't ask a question. What is going on here?

goodnight,
char

Subject: Note to Harmless Southern Pouncer

Hey Lurker, Crusher, Pouncer,

You have been so on my mind. I am so very bad for taking so long to write back. Especially since I promised you...questions.

I am quite impressed with your pouncing abilities. I understand all this from my own experience: people think you're "harmless." Little do they know...

Okay, on to the questions. You get them one at a time. Your answer can be anything from one word to a sentence or two. And as soon as I get your answer, I will email you the next question pronto.

So, the first one is very general. It is simply: What quality or thing or value do you need to have present in your life in order to feel fulfilled, like life is worthwhile. This can be something that is currently in your life (be it material or immaterial) or something that you do not yet have.

Make sense?

Talk to You Soon, Troublemaker,
Nick

Subject: Re: Note to Harmless Southern Pouncer

I need a sense of accomplishment. Simple as that. I get that from
helping
people/volunteering, having a productive day, or getting good
grades. I thrive
on making a difference...with a bit of a competitive edge. I'm ready
for the
next one.

Subject: From Your Uncoverted Midwestern Proselyte

Hey There!

I just had a wicked time with my friend from Chicago, who came down here for the Mifflin Street Block Party. The funniest thing happened. He went around the entire block party giving high fives to people, and...have you ever seen the movie, 8 Mile...well, he would go up to guys that looked liked homies...and he'd start bustin rhymes and battling them. He'd break out some beat-boxing and playing his diggery doo, then he'd bust some of the funniest disses in rap and rhyme I've ever heard. I got it on video at my apartment.

Okay, on to part II of your question.

So, with a sense of accomplishment, a feeling of living a productive day, those feelings of making a difference, and a competitive edge...how do you know that those kind of feelings of accomplishment are present in a relationship with someone? What kinds of things do you or the other person do?

Again, the answer only has to be a few words or a sentence or two. When I get your answer, I'll give you the final question. This is kind of fun!

Yours,
Nick
Proselyte, Caoist Church of America

Subject: uh oh I don't know what proselyte means

ooooh. relationships.... I haven't been in one for a while. I try to avoid
them because I figure they are more drama than I need in my life unless I really
really like a person, which doesn't happen often. I guess my feeling of
accomplishment in a relationship would be no drama. Misinterpretations are very
easy to come across when you expect a lot out of someone (like a significant
other), so I'd have to say I'd feel a sense of accomplishment if everything were
easy-going. I achieve this by letting things slide. I probably let things
slide more often than I should just to avoid confrontation or emotions I don't
want to deal with. I expect my boy to do the same.

That was a good q. really got me thinking.

Your friend sounds fun. I was at miflin too but I didn't start drinking until
around 2 because I was really hungover from friday. Friday was my bday and I
HATE bdays so I was drunk all day friday. But it was a fun weekend all in all.

Bye bye

---

Guys, my 3rd question is done LIVE and would like some ideas for a third question. Any ideas? The one I'm using is when I call the girl on the phone and say, "Are you ready for my 3rd question?" and she expects something REALLY IMPORTANT and I say, "Well, you'll have to meet me to find out what it is."

Then I can ask her pretty much anything and my purpose of a meet is set. Plus, I've demonstrated my personality and I'm ready to continue the process of ATTRACT to QUALIFY to RAPPORT to SEDUCE to SEX. Basically, the continuation of the 7 steps of Mystery Method.

For the continuation of this sarge, I'll be creating a form soon on my personal home page with audios from it and I'll be creating a newsletter to let people know when my field reports are updated on the web site. It's basically a continuation of my sarge from http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion/read?74071,24.