Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Game Plan

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys hopefully this will clear up some things for you regarding how and why I would get into the situations mentioned in my last post, and why they messed up my plan. I'm gonna keep this as brief as possible, because the STRUCTURE is what's important and not the words. Half of this is my own stuff, and half of it is from David DeAngelo.

Onward...

Here's the plan.

1. Meet girl. Memorize number. Call in 2-3 days.

2. BS on the phone. Be the first to end conversation WITHOUT making plans and WITHOUT saying, "I'll call you later" or "Call me this weekend". A simple "Ill talk to you later" shows your not desperate AND leaves the door open for her to call you.

3. If she hasn't called me, call her 2-3 days later, and invite her to do something THAT DAY.

If she is available, proceed to step 4.

If she can't, dont make other plans yet. Call again in a few days (or hopefully she will call you). Make plans this time to get together on a specific day. Leave it at that, then call her on that day around noon (or around 10:00 if its a lunch thing).

Sidenote: When you invite her out, don't say, "Do you want to..." Say , "I was thinking about _________. Sound good?"

4. Tell her to meet you at your place and you will drive from there. That way she has to come back to your place at the end. Give her directions and tell her to call you if she gets lost.

5. When she gets to your place open the door and say, "Let me turn off my computer real quick". Bring her inside and give her a QUICK tour, then rush her out.

6. Take her to your car, and open the door for her. Make sure it's clean.

7. Go to place. You pick the table. A GOLDEN TIP from David D. - If you know the place well, say, "Ok now don't look at the menu...You're just gonna have to trust me ;)" and order for both of you.

8. Lay back, make ****y funny jokes, tell funny stories and get her to do the same. Try to avoid the "Interview Script" (Where are you from, what do you do, have any siblings, etc.)

9. PAY for it, and leave a good tip. ( Please don't argue with me about this...I get more action then you do :)) If she offers to pay (which she should...One of my tests) say, "Don't worry about it. You can get the next one"

10. Either continue date somewhere else or skip to step 11.

11. Open car door for her (and all other doors of course). Drive back to your place. Park. Use DYD line, "Hmmm, I've got to get up early tomorrow and I've got some work to do, but I guess you can come in for a minute."

12. Keep distance from her and act uninterested while you get settled in.

13. Put on music.

14. Ask her if she'd like a glass of wine. Pour RED. I recommend Blackstone Merlot. Bonus points if you HAPPEN to have strawberries in your fridge.

15. Drink wine and have fun for a few. Kick back.

16. Smell her, and tell her she smells good. Stroke her hair and use David D. Kiss test.

17. Make sure you have fresh breath, a made bed, condoms, and an extra toothbrush. You're going to need it!

And gentlemen, that's how it's done!

P.S. I can only take credit for half of this stuff, cause half of it is taken directly from the Double Your Dating Advanced Series and the newsletters. If you're not on the free newsletter list you need to go to the website and sign up now, and if you haven't gotten the Advanced series and DYD book yet then you need to do so. He's even doing a free 30 day trial now, so no excuses!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The payment situation is controversial I guess, but I agree with you there. Of course if she insists, you allow her split it, right? (she doesn't want to be "in debt").

Very specific, well thought out, answers some questions from your previous post.

Cheers!
Oscar.

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden

Yep.

A lot of this is D'Angelo's stuff, which should be mandatory for anyone not scoring as much or as well as they'd like....

You've got some interesting touches on this. A few comments if you don't mind:

2. Just call and not bring up a date, etc. Certainly breaking up a (probably) expected pattern. I like that. How long have you been doing this? Have any women commented on this after you've done it?

4. Have her come over first. This is a nice twist. Any resistance recently?

10. On a date like this, I like to take her to another place. This creates something in a woman on a subconscious level. It builds trust, rapport, and her gut thinks you've been on two dates. It's gotta be fun and interactive though. No movies - more like playing pool or something like that.

16. Smell her. Oh yeah. Guys, if you want to pick up a stripper, comment on how she smells, (if it's good). Trust me.

17. The extra toothbrush. Golden. Guys, having a spare, unused, unopened contact case is a real winner too. Have some good bath stuff as well. Not girly stuff, but gender neutral stuff. This kind of thing can totally make it happen, cuz you've overcome some basic objections to staying.

Great stuff Craig.

Now, time to get some strawberries out of the fridge...

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of great ideas, Vassago. Personally, I try to make the date the first time I call them, but that's just me. I haven't tried the "ordering for her" thing yet, but I'll give it a shot sometime!

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar - If she insists, I let her pay the tip. After a dinner or something similar, I ALWAYS let her pay for the next activity (moive, pool, drinks, etc.), especially if it's on the same night.

oskiano -

2. Just call and not bring up a date, etc. Certainly breaking up a (probably) expected pattern. I like that. How long have you been doing this? Have any women commented on this after you've done it?

+++++++This is important because I get a lot of numbers without really talking to the girl, so it makes her feel more comfortable and it breaks the pattern. I've been doing this for about 2 years and it's definitely money.

No woman has commented because it's such a subtle thing.

4. Have her come over first. This is a nice twist. Any resistance recently?

+++++++++++I do this EVERY time, and I've only had resistance once. Try it out!

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears that steps 1-4 are rather foolish and time consuming and may not be as productive as you are trying to make them. There is nothing wrong with setting up a date on the first-call, but feel free to field test your strategy and get back to us.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm, this is what he DOES not what he's thinking of doing. It IS field tested.

Vassago, not a bad plan. I especially like #2 if you haven't built enough rapport yet. When I move out of my parents house ( ;( ) I'll definately give this all a try.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha :D

This is not a "strategy" my friend. This is a system that has been field tested countless times, and the results speak for themselves.

Unfortunately there is no way for me to convey the results on this board, so you're just gonna have to take my word for it :)

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I forgot to mention on dinner -

There are two ways to take a girl to dinner. Do it right and you get laid. Do it wrong and you get used. If you don't have it down yet I suggest going for a quick drink instead.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago
Something I forgot to mention on dinner -

There are two ways to take a girl to dinner. Do it right and you get laid. Do it wrong and you get used. If you don't have it down yet I suggest going for a quick drink instead.
C'mon, you can't post something like that without giving some more info :)

Oscar.

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
13. Put on music.

What kind of music do you like to listen to when you want to set the mood? Are you a Sinatra/Tony Bennett/Motown type of person or some kind of jazz?

Great list BTW!

TS

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Dave Matthews Band and Jack Johnson. Motown and Jazz stuff has too much of a sexual stereotype associated with it.

Good Question!

Batman407

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude, are you sure we weren't separated at birth??

I do the exact same thing when it comes to calling for the meet-up but i've never tried having her come over first.... how often does that work in your favor?

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar -

My point is that if you are good with women you can do whatever you want and still get laid. I personally like going out to dinner as a way to get to know ANYONE, whether it be a girl or a business contact.

It is however, a stereotypical thing to do and girls are accustomed to getting free meals from wussies, so make sure you do it right!

Being a great dinner date says a lot about you, mainly because...

She Has A TON of Chumps to Compare You Too!

Every hot girl I know has been on so many bad dinner dates, that when a guy comes along and does it right he scores major points.

Definitely something to think about.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vassago

It is however, a stereotypical thing to do and girls are accustomed to getting free meals from wussies, so make sure you do it right!

Every hot girl I know has been on so many bad dinner dates, that when a guy comes along and does it right he scores major points.

Definitely something to think about.
Just what do you mean by doing it RIGHT? How do you do it wrong? C'mon man, spill it! :)

StuartScott x 2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont's

-Don't bore the girl to death by telling her boring ass stories. (Try not to ramble on and on about anything)

-Don't NOT have anything to talk about. There's ALWAYS SOMETHING to talk about. Try to branch off of whatever she says instead of starting something new at every pause.

-Don't be a messy eater.

-Don't be so uptight

-Don't bore her by talking about your problems at home bla bla bla.

-Don't try too hard to be a comedian.

-Don't conduct a 'job interview'

-Don't constantly boast and brag about yourself.

-Don't be too negative.

-Don't kiss up to her by being all sappy and saying stuff like "I must be the luckiest guy in the world to be out with a girl as beautiful as you." She'll be embarrassed and you'll be embarrassed if you can't follow up with a smooth response.

-Don't be sappy

-Don't talk about dumb $hit, like the movie jackass and how you try to do that $hit (depends on who you're out with also) or passing gas, or $hit, or stupid stuff like that.

-Don't seem so desperate by trying to hug and kiss and touch her at every opportunity (don't look to desperate for action, theres a fine line between being flirtatious and flat out desperate), like for example, if you're leaving the restaurant, there's no need to stop at the doors and give her a big hug, THEN, go by the car and hug her again, she'll find it repulsive (especially if she isn't even feelin' you), I've seen it with my own eyes.

Do's

-Do go out with the impression that no matter what, you're just having a good time hanging out with her. No pressure on you to perform cuz you're just having fun.

-Do talk about interesting subjects where you both can voice your opinions and have stimulating rapport building converation (Ex. Why is it that whenever a guy sleeps with x amount of women, he's considered a player but if a woman does bla bla bla, she's considered a slut?)

-Do try to get physical at every opportunity. (Ex. If you're sitting next to her and the vibe is there, say something like. How would you feel if I started sucking on your ear..her: I'd probably get really excited. After a couple of minutes, out of the blue start licking on her earlobe and biting it gently and see what she does. She'll most likely start giggling and getting flirty with you but theres only so much you can do in public)

-Do, try to expand on everything she says, so as to analyze what she's saying so you can figure out what she's thinking of.

-Do voice your opinion at every opportunity and expand on it, but don't ramble on and on to the point where you're boring her. Voice your opinion to the point where the tables are turned and she is trying to figure you out.

-Do try to read your date and see what kind of person she is and try to mirror her. For example if she likes talking about sex & positions and stuff like that, don't go 180 on her and start talking about the fukking Dallas Mavericks vs the Sacramento Kings. She'll be thinking to herself "Where'd that come from." Instead start talking about the same subjects she's talking about. Or if she's talking about interracial dating, and then you bust out with something like "So......who has bigger diicks," She'll be like "where'd that come from."

-Do be serious when talking about sex. If it somehow comes up in the convo, be serious about it instead of talking and throwing in dumb jokes like a high schooler. If she see's that your serious about the subject, she'll be serious and be more comfortable about it.

-Do be a man and don't be indecisive. Always be in control.

About the kiss at the end of the date. Well...I don't know what this DYD kiss test is but it's not hard to tell if the girl is feeling your vibe and welcoming the kiss. If all went well, at the end of the date, she'll be dying to kiss you and even do more than that. You can just see it in her eyes, say you're at her door or at her car and you aren't going to get laid b/c of whatever reason (parents are home, whatever), just take command by putting your hand on her chin/waist and go for the kiss on the lips.

I'm tired as hell, I'm going to sleep.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff Stuart.

-Do talk about interesting subjects where you both can voice your opinions and have stimulating rapport building converation (Ex. Why is it that whenever a guy sleeps with x amount of women, he's considered a player but if a woman does bla bla bla, she's considered a slut?)

++++++I know you just brought this up for example purposes, but I would avoid that topic...It's gotten me in to arguements before!

-Do try to get physical at every opportunity. (Ex. If you're sitting next to her and the vibe is there, say something like. How would you feel if I started sucking on your ear..her: I'd probably get really excited. After a couple of minutes, out of the blue start licking on her earlobe and biting it gently and see what she does. She'll most likely start giggling and getting flirty with you but theres only so much you can do in public)

+++++++Sucking on her ear? At a restaurant? I don't know man...

-Do try to read your date and see what kind of person she is and try to mirror her. For example if she likes talking about sex & positions and stuff like that, don't go 180 on her and start talking about the fukking Dallas Mavericks vs the Sacramento Kings. She'll be thinking to herself "Where'd that come from." Instead start talking about the same subjects she's talking about. Or if she's talking about interracial dating, and then you bust out with something like "So......who has bigger diicks," She'll be like "where'd that come from."

+++++++This is great. Too many guys **** this up.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I live with momz! crap dude, nothing works when you live with momz :( I have to move my ass outta here!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by djbr
but I live with momz! crap dude, nothing works when you live with momz :( I have to move my ass outta here!
Excuses!

I can put these into practice, and I live with may parents too. Oh, and I dont drive either.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it is a joke. :)