Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pressure=jack ****

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are wimps. As soon as they feel threatened or pressured in any way, they back off. It doesn't really matter how much she is head over heels for you, if you pressure her, she'll back off. Relationships are to have fun and meet new people. If you pressure a chick to fast to soon, its over.

This "pressure" i'm talking about isn't about sex or making out or anything like that. It is expecting to much from her. Trust me it is hella easy to accidently pressure a girl, then she drops you like a heavy rock and you are stuck wondering what the hell happened.

Do your best not to expect to much from her and try not to pressure her or make her feel awkward. It's all about having fun. I learned this the hard way, so hopefully some people out there won't have to learn the way i did.

When a girls breaks up with you, a good "why did she do that" question you could ask yourself is "Did i make her feel awkward?", or "Did i push it to far to fast?"

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck thanks

I now know what the hell just happened. I forgot to spin more plates and just ended up throwing her away. Time to get back into the game again.

comic_relief

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. this is why it's best to approach girls with a "positive and relaxed" attitude, and why confident men are the most attractive. Confident people TAKE responsibility rather than shedding rsponsibility unto others. They take the pressure and they dont dish it out.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Yep, pressuring a girl can be bad sometimes.

I hooked up with a girl in school on monday, everything was great till friday, when I took her to the toilet and made out. I wanted to go further, kept pulling down her pants, she didn't want to. 30 min later I get the "Let's just be friends" line.
Oh well, you live and you learn.
Maybe taking her to the toilet to make out had something to do with it.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol fvcking in school washrooms. It does happen.. but yeah only with those really dumb slvts you know who they are. Try it on a random chick and yeah she'll take it as an insult.

and lol yeah, just back off for a bit when that happens.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
VIVAlasVEGASBaby said:
Girls are wimps. As soon as they feel threatened or pressured in any way, they back off. It doesn't really matter how much she is head over heels for you, if you pressure her, she'll back off. Relationships are to have fun and meet new people. If you pressure a chick to fast to soon, its over.

This "pressure" i'm talking about isn't about sex or making out or anything like that. It is expecting to much from her. Trust me it is hella easy to accidently pressure a girl, then she drops you like a heavy rock and you are stuck wondering what the hell happened.

Do your best not to expect to much from her and try not to pressure her or make her feel awkward. It's all about having fun. I learned this the hard way, so hopefully some people out there won't have to learn the way i did.

When a girls breaks up with you, a good "why did she do that" question you could ask yourself is "Did i make her feel awkward?", or "Did i push it to far to fast?"
Disagreed, 110%. An interested woman WELCOMES the pressure. A disinterested woman is looking for ANY excuse to get away from you.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Disagreed, 110%. An interested woman WELCOMES the pressure. A disinterested woman is looking for ANY excuse to get away from you.
The problem is with creating pressure before interest. The degree of interest dictates the level of pressure.

We only feel pressure when we sense something is not right. The person wants us to hurry up and go for it before we figure out what it is. They are trying to hurry it along. If your boss pressures you to close up the store early so you can have a beach day, that's not pressure.

All you need to do is try to rush her a little faster than she wants to go, and she will feel pressure. This is negative. However, you need to push a little too far to see how far you can go.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I'd have agree that the pressure can't come before interest is high....even then I don't think it's such a great idea. What I think is better would be to let her put the pressure on herself to keep you, since you could leave her at any time.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be no pressure. Things should happen smoothly in a relationship.

Pressure = You wanting something off the woman = woman in control

Thats always a turn off. She'll ask herself why are you so keen etc. The whole relationship stops being fun and bad feelings start emerging.

It's best to let the woman be the one wanting things from you. You stay in control (thats what women want anyway) and she doesn't feel trapped.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
gRiM999 said:
yep. this is why it's best to approach girls with a "positive and relaxed" attitude, and why confident men are the most attractive. Confident people TAKE responsibility rather than shedding rsponsibility unto others. They take the pressure and they dont dish it out.

great point.... with this attitude you can be a nice guy and still win a girls heart..

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know this point explains so many other issues that guys wonder about like oh why do girls like me when im in a relationship or oh girls always dig guys who are players....... no pressure , when u dont care they start wanting u to care....

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
lol fvcking in school washrooms. It does happen.. but yeah only with those really dumb slvts you know who they are. Try it on a random chick and yeah she'll take it as an insult.

and lol yeah, just back off for a bit when that happens.
Insult? I thought the punching me in the d*** was her just liking it rough. :rockon:

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, explains why I screwed up twice even once I naturally stopping being an AFC. Couldn't understand why, just blamed the fact the chicks were shy (they are, so it was -easy- to pressure them)

TheDon1

Don Juan
Reaction score
F u < k that, keep the pressure on. Otherwise you are just another one of her "girlfriends."

I could only do this with "mousy" shy girls.

The last girl that left me was because of the pressure, but you would not believe the things I had her doing. I don't regret it. I pushed her to the limit.l

Once you give in they are in control. If you want to "have fun, meet people and have relationships" and put up with her s1hit thats fine, but thats puss talk in my eyes.