Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Priority List - Is it Bad??

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to start this discussion to see if anybody here maybe had any recommendations OR if anybody is currently going through what I'm going through give or take.

So, in short, my priority list looks something like this right now based on what I deem the top 7 things, as well as out of 100% how much of my overall time I believe I dedicate to each section:

1.) Career/Financial Related activities (50%)

2.) Working Out and Eating Right (15%)

3.) Sleep (10%)

4.) Catching Up On Business News Coverage (10%)

5.) Catching Up On Politics Coverage (7%)

6.) Interacting/Dating Women/Doing General Social Activities (5%)

7.) Catching Up On Sports Coverage (3%)

As you can see, I have structured my life to where the social related things involving women mainly, but also just other social activity that's NON-BUSINESS related, is at the very bottom of the list.

However, sometimes I sit and wonder if my priorities need to be shifted? As you guys know I made the Perspective thread the other day, and I'm wondering if I'm just devoting too much time to Career, Financial and Business Matters, as well as Working Out Related Matters....and not truly ENJOYING the fruits of the labor in terms of general social activities?

I love what I do in terms of the Career/Business Matters, so it doesn't feel like work. I love it so much it's almost like I don't want to move away from it. It saved my life, it created my life.

When I was going through that bad homeless time period and horrible financial time period, the social related things left a horrible TASTE in my mouth due to the extreme abandonment. I honestly still to this day have major TRUST issues in relation anybody "socially" from a "friend" standpoint. It's like in the back of my head I just see them as someone who wants something, but if I was on fire they wouldn't spit on me. Especially the women, I try to limit the amount of paid dates I do, but I still provide solid "entertainment and conversation" which they seem to get off on, but again, what do they really do for me though?

Now, today, that I have my shyt together and everything is going well...it's like I have an unlimited amount of social related opportunities.

* I have never been considered THIS attractive before
* I have never received this amount of attention from women before
* There's always at least 3 women on my plate
* They always are looking to come over, hang out, etc., but I'm always blowing them off if possible

But it feels weird because it seems as though maybe I'm not living my life enough. What do you guys think? Should I change things up and put the dating/women/social shyt at maybe 20% of my time? Maybe 30% of my time?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd completely cut out 4-5. not only is it not getting you towards a goal it's counterproductive.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is sleep 10%? Are you only sleeping 2.4 hours per day, or spending 10% of the waking day getting extra sleep?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to be honest with your self about your goals.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing you should be proud of is that you spend 75% of your time promoting your well-being. Keep it up. If you are satisfied with your current success with women, nothing has to change. If not, tweak the game plan a little.

It seems like you're doing pretty well. Keep us updated. :)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I honestly think I might keep my current setup for a little while. I don't know, tell me if ANY of you guys go through this, but once you actually get to a point in life where you LIKE yourself...LOVE your career...LOVE working out...basically you love your life WITHOUT women in it, it's like women are a distraction or an inconvenience?

I continue to meet new women out of pure habit, it's become so easy at this point. But it's like I don't even LIKE them anymore? I'm not speaking in terms of turning gay lol, it's just that the entire "let me go get some pvssy" and the entire "let me see how many chicks I can screw" phase of my life is over. Also seeing as though I have spent a LOT of time working on my own intelligence, IQ, critical thinking skills, etc., and seeing as though MOST women are complete and utter liberal dumb a.sses, that also makes me just not want to be around them lol.

It's almost like I just want to be left the hell alone and just focus on making more (and more) money, my workouts, and watching/reading business related news lol.

On one hand I feel bad because of this, on the other hand, I'm like so what?

Is there anybody else who is going through what I'm going through though? It's like I'm not even passionate about being around women no more, it's like when they come over I can't WAIT for them to leave, or being out with them or SCREWING them is just a damn household chore rather than something I "can't wait to do".

All of the JOY I used to have with being/chasing/dating/screwing women, has moved totally to my Career, Working Out and learning more and more about Business/Investing.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I just posted this reply in the Main Forum for Who Dares, but I wanted to copy and paste it here because I believe this is pretty much going to be my plan going forward.

-----------------------------

So you fvck them, so what? Does pvssy do anything to help advance you in life?

So you have a plate full of women, does that do anything to help advance you in life?

It's why the plates I have, basically if I FEEL like being bothered with them then I make myself available, if I don't FEEL LIKE being bothered, then I make up lame excuses as to why I can't hang out.

I'm sorry, but women are really just a waste of fvcking time. I would love to meet a chick that actually stimulates my brain, actually stimulates my soul and actually is on the same wavelength as me. But then again, I would also love to meet Ronald Reagan and he's dead, so just like that's not going to happen, it's just as likely meeting ANY type of woman like this is also nothing but a pipe dream.

Instead of chasing women, if I were you, I would chase money and use women as friends w/ benefits when you need to get off. Once I turn about 45 - 50, I probably will look at just settling down into an LTR around that time because I'm looking to have built my passive income to the point where I will have more FREE TIME, which means I can use women for the "entertainment" aspect that they bring in terms of Sex Benefits and being a great Companion next to me on various adventures.

But until then, I'm just focused on making MONEY and using women as sex objects when I want to get off.

I know that's harsh but hey....women just don't bring much value to the table and I'm spending my time, resources, energy, etc. building my damn wealth.

airbornedunn

Reaction score
Agreed

This post spoke to me dude, I feel exactly the same way. Except travel and adventure has been a key player for me.
I managed to land a great career where I make enough to travel to far away countries and bungee jump, whitewater rafting, kayaking, canyoning, etc. I've met a ton of girls naturally doing these things, and even more when I tell the stories and show pics on my phone. But ltr's, dating, and even using broads for sex does nothing for me man, no satisfaction whatsoever. It's a weird place to be able to have the vag whenever you want it, but it's no longer a critical motivator in your life. The best motivators a man can have is money to afford a comfortable lifestyle for him to achieve his interests, and his interests themselves. I was married to a hot chick for 4 years in my early 20s, and I can honestly tell you that NOTHING beats having my own freedom to do wtf I want, and having the time to myself and peace and quiet. Your priorities are perfect bro, but definitely put some travel and adventure on there. You'll be surprised at how free you are and how fun life can be, and how frivolous and unneccessary most of the day to day stuff is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm sorry, but women are really just a waste of fvcking time. I would love to meet a chick that actually stimulates my brain, actually stimulates my soul and actually is on the same wavelength as me.
I agree. I find women who are only good for banging to be a waste of time. I would much rather spend time with a woman that I actually enjoy spending time with.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire your insight here Tenacity.

Look at it this way. You are into making money. And when you get to 45-50 and are ready to settle in with one, you will be much more likely to pull a woman that has very good quality.

The money and the integrity you have saved and accumulated will pay off here.

Only thing is, aim a bit younger with them at that point, or you might end up with a woman who isn't interested in sex so much, or menopausal, or both. Just something to consider.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say it's a decent list. It's what YOU want..... the strangers on the net can't advise you on what you want....Unless it's obviously stupid.

Money buys you a certain freedom that most don't ever know, You have the goals, the WHY you want it...that's more important than using it to keep score...

Crates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch. Yikes. Okay. We can work with this.

Tenacity said:
I wanted to start this discussion to see if anybody here maybe had any recommendations OR if anybody is currently going through what I'm going through give or take.
Well, I'll leave work out of it and let's just assume you're a normal person working 40-50 hours a week. How to excel at your job is a conversation for another post.

I also don't count "sleep" as a priority. Sleep six hours a night, every night, the same hours as often as possible, in complete audiovisual isolation; no caffeine or stimulants 5 hours before bed and no television, movies or video games 3 hours before bed. Done.

This leaves your remaining priorities for how to spend your discretionary time divided as follows:
Fitness = 37.5%
Television = 50%
Romance = 12.5%

Let's assume you get roughly 40 hours on weekdays and 30 hours on weekends of discretionary time, or approximately 70 hours a week, which is about right for most people. (Bear in mind that if you have kids and other responsibilities, this number is still the same; you just have to spend more of that "discretionary" time on family and responsibilities.)

So, first of all, I *really* don't think this is being totally honest. I do, however, absolutely believe you spend 50% or more of your discretionary time watching television. All too common in this generation, and godd.mn tragic, if you ask me.

However, I doubt the other numbers are accurate. Are you REALLY spending 26+ hours a week working on your fitness, either by working out or shopping for and cooking healthy meals? If you are, you aren't making very good use of your time. You can accomplish a very high level of fitness with 7 hours a week or less... so I'd say that should only be 10%, max.

Are you REALLY spending approximately 9 hours a week working on your relationships with active dating and connections with women in your area? If so, AWESOME! This is about perfect for that goal. Please don't count time spent on this forum as part of that number, though. You need to seek out real connections with real people in the real world.

News, sports, television, politics... these are all illusions and complete time sinks. Only when you learn to completely ignore these can you begin to become free.

Here's the real reason I think your list of "priorities" falls woefully short, though: where are you on that list? What are you doing to make yourself a better person?

Let me tell you what I've done this summer:
  • Attended 3 music festivals and a couple of concerts
  • Attended weekly west coast swing dance classes
  • Got my motorcycle license, bought a bike and put 1200 miles on it
  • Spent a weekend in Cape Cod
  • Went on 2 camping trips with friends and strangers
  • Started taking Flamenco guitar classes with a new classical guitar teacher
  • Went to weekly game nights with coworkers, playing Cards Against Humanity and poker, among other games
  • Became a local Toastmasters club coach for a club that isn't my personal one
  • Became a Master Mason and participated in several charitable events
  • Took and passed a Bail Enforcement Agent class (for fun)
  • Read about a dozen books
  • Lost another 11 pounds and 4% body fat in alignment with my fitness goals
  • Continued studying and developing my understanding of French, Spanish and ASL
  • Dated a dozen women and slept with 4 of them (the ones who met MY standards); one of them exclusively for about half the summer
  • Took my first flying trapeze class

Now, take a look at my list. What was I spending my time on? How am I dividing my days, weeks and months?

This was a LOT to do. I don't think I've even listed everything; I'm just typing stream-of-consciousness here. It required planning my time out several weeks in advance, knowing what I wanted out of my life, and what sorts of things I wanted to do next.

Please note that watching television, news, sports, playing video games, cruising Facebook, etc. are nowhere on my list. These things will ROB you of your LIFE. I can't promise you many things, but that is one thing I am absolutely 100% sure of.

Decide, right now, what kind of person you want to be. Think about who you might want to be in three, five, ten years and more. What kind of legacy will you leave behind? You need to start to align your actions and thoughts with what is in your heart. This is the mark of discipline; of success and self-actualization. This is the path to greatness and ultimate happiness. :rockon:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm sorry, but women are really just a waste of fvcking time. I would love to meet a chick that actually stimulates my brain, actually stimulates my soul and actually is on the same wavelength as me.
I've met a total of ONE chick who was like that. Guess what? Her relatives and friends pushed her to get rid of me, so eventually she did. I did a fantastic job stimulating her emotionally for the 1 1/2 years we were together, and she still got rid of me. The moral of the story is: you can't fvcking win. Marriage doesn't guarantee a woman will stay with you. Controlling a woman doesn't guarantee she'll stay with you. Being a nice guy doesn't guarantee it either.

The bottom line is the chick needs to PROVE that she'll stick by you. She may have an intense intellectual and emotional connection with you, or she may be the dumbest human you've ever met. Having a "connection" doesn't mean 5hit when it comes to relationships. Having a woman who's got loyalty in her blood is what counts. The both of you could have completely different interests, but if she sticks to your side, that's something to cherish.

I have no interest in settling with a chick until she's been with me for 10 years. I've experienced enough disloyal bytches in my time. Let her prove to me that she's got what it takes to be a valuable asset in my life.