Girls who chase guys are low quality trash.

Would you marry a girl who has been chasing you?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most PUA and game 'tutorials' are trying to help you learn how to get girls to chase you. So what are the tricks:
  • Ignoring her
  • PushNpull
  • Neg
  • Abandonment dread

The chicks then wonder why you are acting like that, is there anything wrong with them? Aren't they the same beautiful queens they used to be?

These insecure damaged hoes start doubting themselves. They start chasing you so hard just to get your attention and prove that they were thinking wrong, but that's not enough .

If you play your cards right, they would do anything for you, not because you are the prize or any crap like that. You shook up her fragile confidence by using those 'tricks' and now she is just trying to destroy the main source of their insecurity, which is your indifference.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a guy worth chasing after. So, I disagree.

Plus, you are overgeneralizing: If you are a 5/10 guy, of course, women chasing you won't be high class ladies. But if you are a 9/10 guy or 10/10 guy, there are definitely some attractive signoras willing to chase you.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would certainly have my way with a girl that has been chasing me.

However I have answered no to the poll because I don't see marriage as a viable option for me.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that the main point is being overgeneralized, in fact, I'm not even sure the claim is being supported by the argued points mostly because correlation does not equal causation.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two extremes to this.

The chicks who you don't know or just met who chase you hard are always trouble. They're out looking for d**k, and someone to replace their last boyfriend. From my experience these chicks are VERY toxic, and don't get along with anyone for very long. These are the ones to stay away from.

As for chicks who you've known or been around for a bit that start chasing you, it depends. Some attention wh0res will gravitate toward you only because you aren't chasing them, they obviously don't care, and aren't worth it. But then you'll have that rare chick who isn't like that, who's genuinely interested in you, and if they start chasing I'd say go for it.

You just have to read into things and use your best judgement.