Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thou Shall Not Pedestalize

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night's lucky chick: HB 8.5, 27 yos, Greek

I met her in an organic supermarket a few weeks back. Texted her last night at 10pm for the first time, lol, and asked if she would like to meet up for a drink. We made plans to meet locally at 12 a.m.

I arrive early at 12:15, and there she is, sitting at the bar. She looks hotter than I remembered her. So the conversation ensues. I banter. She doesn't or maybe is unable to reciprocate my wit. After one-half hour, "I get you are annoying," "You are weird," "You are aggressive," ... This girl is certainly not trying to score any brownie points with me--or it seems. This is a new experience for Guru to be called annoying and weird. Could it have been a long day? Could it be low interest? Let's see... I employ my silence tactic: Stay silent, watch her mannerisms, and wait for her to break the silence. This is a test of interest. Victory goes to thee who does not speak first.

The silence ensues, I kid you not, for seven minutes. Not a word from her. Not a word from me. We just sit there. She looks at me and away every 30 seconds, for this 7-minute battle of wits. Seven minutes later, she breaks the silence, "Why are you so quiet?" Ha! The hubris and cojones this girl possesses: She stays silent for seven minutes and asks why I am so quiet. I excuse myself to the bathroom and eject out of the place.

She calls 15 minutes later:

Girl: Where are you?

Guru: I left

Girl: What? (sounds like she is about to cry)

Guru: Ya, I wasn't feeling it. Sorry.

Girl: This never happened to me. How could ... Ughh. Goodbye

This morning she texts, "You are such an azzhole." LOL

Could this be a story of a girl with low IL. Maybe, maybe not. One thing is for sure: Nobody ever treated her this way before.

DO NOT pedestalize women--ever. If she brings no more than good looks to the table; if she does not bring her best convo/attitude forward, ALWAYS be ready to drop her.

Carry on.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems like I have met a number of girls lately who are terrible at conversation. Sometimes they get better once they get to know you. Sometimes not.

I wouldn't take the "Weird" and "Aggressive" as insults. To be called "Annoying" is pretty obnoxious, though, unless it was a joke.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, Guru, you didn't get the lay in the first half hour? You must be slipping, lol.

Seriously though, good call. She was acting up for some reason, and who needs the disrespect? Some of these bisches think they can get away with anything.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Last night's lucky chick: HB 8.5, 27 yos, Greek

I met her in an organic supermarket a few weeks back. Texted her last night at 10pm for the first time, lol, and asked if she would like to meet up for a drink. We made plans to meet locally at 12 a.m.

I arrive early at 12:15, and there she is, sitting at the bar. She looks hotter than I remembered her. So the conversation ensues. I banter. She doesn't or maybe is unable to reciprocate my wit. After one-half hour, "I get you are annoying," "You are weird," "You are aggressive," ... This girl is certainly not trying to score any brownie points with me--or it seems. This is a new experience for Guru to be called annoying and weird. Could it have been a long day? Could it be low interest? Let's see... I employ my silence tactic: Stay silent, watch her mannerisms, and wait for her to break the silence. This is a test of interest. Victory goes to thee who does not speak first.

The silence ensues, I kid you not, for seven minutes. Not a word from her. Not a word from me. We just sit there. She looks at me and away every 30 seconds, for this 7-minute battle of wits. Seven minutes later, she breaks the silence, "Why are you so quiet?" Ha! The hubris and cojones this girl possesses: She stays silent for seven minutes and asks why I am so quiet. I excuse myself to the bathroom and eject out of the place.

She calls 15 minutes later:

Girl: Where are you?

Guru: I left

Girl: What? (sounds like she is about to cry)

Guru: Ya, I wasn't feeling it. Sorry.

Girl: This never happened to me. How could ... Ughh. Goodbye

This morning she texts, "You are such an azzhole." LOL

Could this be a story of a girl with low IL. Maybe, maybe not. One thing is for sure: Nobody ever treated her this way before.

DO NOT pedestalize women--ever. If she brings no more than good looks to the table; if she does not bring her best convo/attitude forward, ALWAYS be ready to drop her.

Carry on.
All we hear is one side of the story. Who knows how your wit translated to her, what you said, or how insecure she might be inside that caused things to turn out the way they did. Perhaps you were putting her down or seeming more intelligent? No one knows but you. But to give you benefit of the doubt.

Could be "You are annoying" in your case translated to: "You are annoying. Why aren't you kissing my azz like so many others do?" and "You are weird" translated to: "You are weird. I've never had a guy not put up with my attitude and or lack of personality that I coast by on through my looks. This is a first." (She basically admitted to what I suspect in saying "You are weird" in her call later on saying: Girl: This never happened to me. How could ... Ughh. Goodbye) And "You are aggressive" translated to: "You aren't going to let me win this standoff because I'm a hot babe like so many other thirsty chumps who I wind up having no respect for do."

She obviously was interested as she texted and showed emotion/caring by calling you an "azzhole" the next day. If she didn't care she wouldn't have bothered calling when you left and then texting you the next day. She may have wanted her cake and to eat it too. Meaning a date with a hot guy but also one who puts her on a pedestal as if she has little personality, wit etc. she is only used to dudes liking her and going after her based off her looks and nothing else.

Could be she's used to having her azz kissed by thirsty dudes and it shocked her system that you were willing to walk away from her (if you weren't putting her down or something like that and she is simply an entitled princess b1tch IRL.)

I agree with you fully on not pedestalizing chicks and walking away from nonsense (if you truly weren't the cause of her acting like she did.)

This is the problem with those in the religion of "game". Instead of being a man and walking away if a chick is being a b1tch no matter how hot they'll instead try to "game her better" to "win" some silly "war" to prove to themselves and others rather than just walk away and call it GAME OVER for her.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
One thing is for sure: Nobody ever treated her this way before.
You deserve a cookie and a pat on the back for that, sir.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm OP and others -

I agree and practice the walking away thing with hot women. Have done and do still do this myself. However in some cases I have had outstanding success in bedding some of these very attractive women at a later date.

If I had totally ignored them after having rejected them, I never would've banged any of them.

Just saying it may pay to keep an open mind on these hot *****es for a later thump and dump. I certainly don't put them on a pedestal. I know doing that will incur their wrath very quickly - even though that's something an AFC will never recognize.