Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I want to find out what to do to be more attractive, pic included

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the title says, I want to be more attractive. I've gotten in good shape and have been working on my social skills, but virtually all the women I talk to aren't interested. I'll be confident and believe I can date the cute young women I talk with, but they never like me back. So it's time to figure out what I'm doing wrong and how I can become more attractive. Here's a pic of me after I ran a 5K.

http://tinypic.com/r/91gvg7/8

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) How old are you?
2) Are you thinning? Is that why you shave your head?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the weights man. You have a build that has a lot of potential. Work on your body language, eye contact, and facial gestures. Other than that, that's really all you can do appearance wise.

What's more important is how tight your game is - I can tell you have a lot of untouched potential so don't think it's necessarily your appearance. It takes a while before sh!t gets engrained in your head so don't get discouraged.

What's your typical routine / conversation like?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with shaving your head. But with a shaved head, you would look best with a bad boy persona. Your look screams nice guy. So first I would work on the inner game to give a more "I don't give a fxck" energy.

Once you have that downpacked, focus on the exterior:

1) It is hard to ascertain with your shirt, but get your bf levels below 12%.
2) Make sure you have the right gear (clothes) that complement your bad-boy persona and physique.

Crossbow

Banned
Reaction score
DJDeMarco said:
26, and yes, I'm keeping it shaved.
How tall are you? Whats your dressing style? Get cut up. 6 pack. Be socially free and open. Dont worry about having to have cute chicks "like" you as depending how you act you may come across as desperate clingy or needy. Just be relaxed and social with no negativity or hang ups towards chicks or people as its a waste of your time and not productive. If you sense a chick may be interested just pull out your phone and hand it to her to put her number in as if you were doing it to a friend. After keep talking some more so you dont appear to be just talking to get her number and then cutting conversation.

Experiment with facial hair. Always wear clean stylish kicks or shoes. Women pay attention to that. As well as stylish clothes that are a good fit. Not baggy or too tight but form fitting.

If you are asking how to be more attractive and that girls you like dont like you it might be because you are coming across as thirsty. It depends on you. No one knows you.

Always remember: regardless of how much improvement we make for ourselves not everyone is going to have to like us. Thats life. Improve for you with no resentment hang ups or doing it to "get back" at certain types of chicks who remind you of chicks who turned you down in the past or YOU may end up screwing it up with a BETTER chick who likes you that you meet in the future.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't really help that I can't see what you'd usually dress in.

Anyway, Jason Statham would be a good guy to get some ideas from, the shaved head looks good with heavy stubble.

Clothes wise, bad boy with style, so we are talking leather jackets, blazers, white shirts and raw jeans with boots. Add a bit of muscle but don't overdo it.

Aquire correct attitude and your set

There's nothing wrong with the raw materials

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is that you look very soft and a bit chubby, but thats ok because this is something that can be very easily fixed.

its time for you to start hitting the weights/resistance machines at the gym instead of running and doing marathons. running and marathons and such simply wont build up the body the way that resistance training does. join an affordable gym nearby and use compound exercises to hit your entire body a few times a week. also look into intermittent fasting and play around with restricted/lower calorie diets to melt all the fat off your body and face.

building up your body and looking more ripped is the #1 thing you can do to look more attractive. you look like all the average soft bodied guys out there, you want to look hard and toned to look more attractive to women. work on yourself until some of the females start showing you some interest.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hit the gym and work on your body language.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on your body, you've got the potential. Wide shoulders, nice chest etc. After 8-12 months you will be naturally attracting hotties based on your body alone.

And yes, as mentioned in the other post, you look realy tired lol. Stand tall n proud.

DJDeMarco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was tired from breathing hard most of the 5K. lol I've been weight lifting at the gym at least 4 times a week since January. I've been dieting and eating clean since then also, but it's been very hard to get my body fat levels below 18 %(according to my scientific scale). At that point, I start losing muscle or gaining fat even if my diet is good. I also play tennis a couple times a week.

My conversation style is basic, like "How're you doing? Where are you from?", with statements mixed in with the questions and sometimes some ****y things I say with all this. I do need to work on the social end of things and to find my style.

My dressing style isn't bad. Royal Blue Nike Shox, jeans and form fitting t-shirts like Muhammad Ali, Bruce Lee, and soon to be Mike Tyson. I'm a big fight fan so why not put it in my style? I'm 5'8.

I'll also work on adopting the 'I don't give a damn what anyone thinks" mindset.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about a nice fitted black suit, white shirt and shiny shoes.

Trainers and t-shirts are casual wear.