Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nobody cares! A must read! Read this and change your life forever!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody gives a fuck! Two simple words explain the whole life, nobody give a fuck! Nobody cares! Nobody gives a fuck about your suffering, about your thoughts, about what you are going to do, nobody cares, try to understand it, try to get this basic truth. Because people are incapable of reading your mind, they don't understand if you are feeling good or bad, they just see your sour face with which they are fed up already! This is why people don't give a fuck understand it, realize it. Oh my mother cares! Your mother doesn't care, she twise doesn't care! She don't understand that you want to fuck someone and can't get it, she don't understand your manly desires, she is an elderly woman, leave her alone! She doesn't give a fuck realize it, her son is moron. Pity her from your problems and leave her alone. God cares! God doesn't care either, if he cared you wouldn't suffer, you wouldn't be tourmented, you'd live in paradise. You the dumbasses, human kind, were expelled from paradise! Because you dumbfucks are worthless unfortunate children, he doesn't need you, in fact he hates you all, in fact he hates you in particular. Realize that nobody cares about you, nobody gives a fuck about you! You can do anything you want to nobody gives a fuck. That girl cares? That girl doesn't care either because she don't understand your feelings! She doesn't give a fuck about your feeling, she too wants sexual gratification just like you, but she doesn't feel your feelings, she just see your sour face when you look at her, but she doesn't understand what's up, you get it now? If you can't give her sexual gratification then you are free, get lost from the horizon, free the waiting line! Understand it, let these two words forever and ever be forged in your mind with hot molten iron, nobody cares. Nobody gives a fuck! No one!

You'd ask, what should I do then?! Fuck, do whatever you want to do! If you want to laugh, then you laugh! If you want to cry, then you cry! If you want to fuck, then you fuck! If you want to love, then you love! Nobody cares what you do, nobody gives a fuck about you, realize it. The second you realize this, that is the second your life changes, that is the second you realize that you only have yourself, only then you begin to live with your own desires and by your own rules. Only then you will be doing what you really want, and not what others are waiting and expecting from you. Because you only have yourself. Understand yourself, get to know yourself, respect yourself, love yourself. Understand just one thing dumbfuck, nobody cares, nobody give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck either! That is why you contribute to my reputation and get lost from here.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the cold hard truths is YOU ARE ALONE. once you come to terms with that truth then the Original post will make sense

Read for FREE!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Age 17 Texas! Son name some people who care about you. Friends don't care about you, if tomorrow you die, they won't cry. You know why they won't cry? Because now you are dead, there is nothing else useful left from you. You're young, you still live with your parents, yesterday your mom told you how much she loves you, you still don't know what awaits you out there. You are meat, people will use you, and be your friend when there is something to gain. No one cares about you, if you think overwise you are mistaken.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LondonTowers said:
How were you able to use the word fvck without getting censored... here let me try ****!

That's what I was wondering too.

Well, **** it.

Read for FREE!

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully you will care about your life a great deal.

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
No offence man..but it's a hard life not to be cared for...
Neitherwill I accept nor ignore your 'theory' since im only 18.
Well,lets wait and see!Its too strong an attitude to adopt,no matter how redpill i become..be carefull,if tough luck falls your way,this idea may just be your suicide note.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Skinnylove

Banned
Reaction score
On a positive note though, im happy to inform you ive learnt your little trick...fuck,fuck,holyfuck,hotfuck,fuck,fuck.I could do this all day.Oh well,nobody cares

Read for FREE!