Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cant get high quality hot girls

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So im too low on the SMV to get high quality hot girls ( the whole world is chasing this extremely small demographic). High quality hot girls are the girls the are relatively sane, well educated and good looking. Basically a definite keeper/ unicorn.

Im too high on the SMV to settle for high quality non hot girls. This includes girls that treat you well and are very sane. They are great personalities except they are lacking in the looks department. They are plain janes or slightly chubby. They have some flaw in their appearance that keeps you from really being proud and excited to be around them.

I seem to be stuck at the low quality hot girls. These are the strippers, sluts, and hot girls with damage. These girls are what i am looking for physically. Hot body and hot face. But they are often BPD or other serious issues. My game works on these with ease.

Getting that high quality hot girl market is so elusive. Any one else have a phase where they were getting the level of hotness they wanted but not the quality? I have tried to convert the high quality non hot girls into hot girls but it doesnt work. They lack the motivation to improve physically.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
Im too high on the SMV to settle for high quality non hot girls ...
Uh maybe if you were higher on the SMV yourself, you would be able to get high quality hot girls? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Came it to second this ^

I've found as I've gotten older that the harder I work on improving myself, the better quality girls I attract. I firmly believe that like attracts like, so if you're not getting what you want then you have to step up your game and raise your value.. just my 2c.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now all I am getting average to slightly above average womens. I'd be delighted if I could get strippers and the like who are damaged. I could deal with them.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is opaque. What does Your inability to attain hot, quality girls mean when you don't define your position on the hot/quality scale yourself? It would be better understood if you had stated as an example, "I'm a high-quality 8 looking for a high-quality 8." Then we could narrow down the issue.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
This post is opaque. What does Your inability to attain hot, quality girls mean when you don't define your position on the hot/quality scale yourself? It would be better understood if you had stated as an example, "I'm a high-quality 8 looking for a high-quality 8." Then we could narrow down the issue.
I was trying to say that i can never seem to find a high quality hot girl. Most of the hot girls i get are "slutty" or damaged. The unicorns (hot and sane) just seem so out of reach. Everyone is chasing them. I just wanted to know how many guys are dating hot girl with issues as opposed to hot girls that are "normal".

I am a 6.5/10 in looks and status. The girls in my league are all chubby or too plain. So in order to get a girl that is 8+ in looks they are usually slutty party girls or ex strippers. For once i want a quality girl that is also hot. These girls are soo damn hard to game.

So i wanted to know how many of you guys are settling for a hot girl that has issues or used to be a slut?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Uh maybe if you were higher on the SMV yourself, you would be able to get high quality hot girls? :rolleyes:
My friend i dont even know if this is true. I just dont know too many guys who have found hot sane girls. Most of the guys i know are settling with non hot sane girls. I feel like hot sane girls price themselves out of the market. Their perceived value is ridiculous.

The only guys who have hot sane girls are the guys who marry foreign girls. The point i am trying to make is that i have progressed a long way due to game, the manosphere, self improvement etc. But i have reached a ceiling. I am dating hot women but i cant date the hot women that you can bring home to mother ( so to speak). They all have some level of crazy. Getting a normal hot girl in America seems like an impossibility. I bypass this by settling for hot slutty gurls. They respond to game the best.

Maybe me being a minority is a huge factor. The hot sane American girls who care about their social image wont date minority's. So i guess minorities are left with the hot ones who dont care about societies norms. But then again i dont know too many white guys who are finding hot sane/ wholesome girls either.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Right now all I am getting average to slightly above average womens. I'd be delighted if I could get strippers and the like who are damaged. I could deal with them.
Strippers are hot. But they dont seem like a prize after u fu** them for a while. They are sexually selective but they are still less sexually selective than the average girl. They have fu**ed a lot of men. That doesnt make a guy feel like he was won a prize.

Strippers also have a lot of trauma in their past. They are not quite right in the head. When you get good at game you feel like you are manipulating them. It almost feels like taking advantage of a crazy person lol. Again, this does not scream prize.

With sane hot girls you feel like you actually won a prize. It really validates you as a man. So yeh dating strippers is like buying a Mercedes that has 150,000 thousand miles on it and has been in an accident before. Yeh it looks good on the outside but in reality ur not getting a good car.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Came it to second this ^

I've found as I've gotten older that the harder I work on improving myself, the better quality girls I attract. I firmly believe that like attracts like, so if you're not getting what you want then you have to step up your game and raise your value.. just my 2c.
yeh ur right bro. But that leap from low quality hot girls to high quality hot girls seems astronomical. For high quality hot girls you have to have everything in your life going well. And you need real status. Its no joke.

With hot slutty/ damaged girls you can have a couple defects and they will still be enamored with you. You dont have to be Ryan Gosling mixed with Tony Stark. I wonder if its even worth it sometimes lol.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated "quality" but OK looking , she was really the traditional good girl with high university degree, but her financial demands lead to breakup with her, she though she deserves every thing just because she have high degree , and didnt want to start building our life from zero .

as for look I really not longer dreaming in super hot girl as a wife , I think if you pass 30 youd better adjust your compass to be more realistic otherwise you will get disappointed.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Your range is your range man. A 6.5 is not getting a high quality 8-9. Im about a 7-7.5 and I cant get a date with a 9 to save my life haha, even a low quality ones.

then again I don't have a ton of interest in trying to lock up a girl that has the value that much higher than me because even dating 7-8s is unstable enough as it is (6s are too plain although I do attempt to date them). quality is universally rare in every looks range so if you think you found quality you should want to lock that up. I kind of lost that superficial and drive although I certainly understand where you're coming from
Yeh man i get what you are saying. I think men like me have been brainwashed by Hollywood. We feel like we are owed a hot girl. Every movie since the beginning of film has shown the protagonist get the hot girl in the end. Reality is not like this.

I think i prefer settling for a hot girl that is damaged over a below average chubby girl that is awesome. I might change as i get older.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
as for look I really not longer dreaming in super hot girl as a wife , I think if you pass 30 youd better adjust your compass to be more realistic otherwise you will get disappointed.
See its a delicate balance. What is the balance between looks and personality. If they are all personality then you wont treat them very well. If they are all looks they wont treat you very well lol.....its tough to find that balance. I guess that balance is different for every man.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
Im too high on the SMV to settle for high quality non hot girls.
Since the "M" stands for "market," it logically follows that the market determines your SMV, not you.

If you're selling a used Volvo, you don't get to unilaterally determine what value it has on the used car market. It's only worth what people will pay for it. The only thing you can do is negotiate as best you can and either accept the final offer or walk away and not make the transaction.

So if people refuse to pay more than $30,000 for your Volvo then the market value of that car is -- by definition -- $30,000.

Likewise on the sexual market. If the hottest girl you can get on terms that are acceptable to you is a 6, then you are -- by definition -- a 6 as well.

You can either 1) accept that valuation, 2) increase the qualities of your used vehicle, 3) increase your negotiating ability or 4) walk away from the market.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
I am a 6.5/10 in looks and status. The girls in my league are all chubby or too plain. So in order to get a girl that 8+ in looks ...
So the sticker price is $8. You have $6.50 to spend, and have no credit to borrow the difference. Seems like you're out of luck. Continue saving ...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
So the sticker price is $8. You have $6.50 to spend, and have no credit to borrow the difference. Seems like you're out of luck. Continue saving ...
yeh man that jump in $1.50 is probably the largest jump of all. Not sure if its worth it. But ima keep trying.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
Yeh man i get what you are saying. I think men like me have been brainwashed by Hollywood. We feel like we are owed a hot girl. Every movie since the beginning of film has shown the protagonist get the hot girl in the end. Reality is not like this.
Why do they make those kinds of movies? Besides being a cliche of particular genres, like swords/sorcery. Maybe these films were written by men. These movies say this is what you should covet, or you aren't a man.

Maybe you are just meant to leave your brain at the door, as movies often are.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget numbers for a second. The key here is to get better with with women by improving yourself. The problem is that most guys aren't honest about themselves in terms of becoming an attractive man. The key is embracing life and becoming an adventurer. Not everyone is going to look like Brasd Pitt George Clooney have the swagger of Han Solo, the charisma of Clint Eastwood.

Everyone is born with innate ranges of ability and you cannot change that range just you can't change your height, your race, your ethnicity.

The good news is you can maximize your range and women tend to find men who raise their range attractive.

Stop focusing out pulling 8/9/10s and start maximizing your range in all areas. Have a H.S. Diploma get an AA or a Bacherlor's degree. Out of shape joins gym and get ripped up. Have trouble with public speaking join toastmasters or try open mic comedy nights. Can't approach women find guys who will push you to do so. Don't thing you're interesting enough then explore meet people for the sake of meeting them. You never know who will meet and how they could open doors for you. Don't make enough money create a plan to make money.

Everyone starts at a different level of ability when it comes to attracting women. For most here it wasn't a high level to begin with and for some there hasn't been great improvement.

You want higher quality women you need a higher quality you. Up your Q rating.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allin said:
@pandora

I'm surprised you are saying that you can't get 7's or 8's high quality women if you can get strippers or other attractive but low quality

From where I am it just doesn't make senses.
http://m.theage.com.au/it-pro/why-women-lose-the-dating-game-20120421-1xdn0.html
Maybe Montreal is a little different. I heard its an amazing place to party and live. The reason i could get 7 and 8 ex strippers is because they are sluttier and damaged. They respond well to superficial game. 7 and 8's that are sane come from traditional backgrounds are not open to most men. They dont really sleep around as much and are usually married by their mid 20's. A quality 7 or 8 traditional girl is like the holy grail of dating. Unicorn status in my part of the USA.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
What's wrong with sevens?
Sevens are amazing. I would love a seven that was high quality. I would marry a seven lol. The problem is that the 7's that i get come with baggage. They slept around in college or are ex strippers. They look great from the outside. They might even make decent gf's but they just take work to rehab them.

The 7 from a nice stable background who has only been with 2 or 3 guys her whole life is relatively unattainable. She doesnt have daddy issues and she does not put out easily. In fact she only dates in her social circle and probly has had the same boring bf for a long time. She will probly marry him. These girls are rare these days. But when i do come across them they kinda friendzone me until further notice. Or at most we make out maybe.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SuckItUp said:
Forget numbers for a second. The key here is to get better with with women by improving yourself. The problem is that most guys aren't honest about themselves in terms of becoming an attractive man. The key is embracing life and becoming an adventurer. Not everyone is going to look like Brasd Pitt George Clooney have the swagger of Han Solo, the charisma of Clint Eastwood.

Everyone is born with innate ranges of ability and you cannot change that range just you can't change your height, your race, your ethnicity.

The good news is you can maximize your range and women tend to find men who raise their range attractive.

Stop focusing out pulling 8/9/10s and start maximizing your range in all areas. Have a H.S. Diploma get an AA or a Bacherlor's degree. Out of shape joins gym and get ripped up. Have trouble with public speaking join toastmasters or try open mic comedy nights. Can't approach women find guys who will push you to do so. Don't thing you're interesting enough then explore meet people for the sake of meeting them. You never know who will meet and how they could open doors for you. Don't make enough money create a plan to make money.

Everyone starts at a different level of ability when it comes to attracting women. For most here it wasn't a high level to begin with and for some there hasn't been great improvement.

You want higher quality women you need a higher quality you. Up your Q rating.
I agree my friend. It takes time to truly improve oneself. I am humble enough to realize that i need to actually improve. Game is only a band aid. Truly becoming a better man is the real cure.