Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media Related Posts

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
"So ummmmmmm my gurlfwend and I wuz on a d8, and shee wet me wook at her phone. Eye saw she has Tinder, Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Wut do this meen??? EYE NEEDS A PLAY BI PLAY OF WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO MANIPULATE HER SOCIAL MEDIA TO SOMEHOW WORK IN MY FAVOR AND MY FAVOR ONLY. K THX BYE."

"The serious relationship I got into with a girl from Tinder is going south. We started talking on the site, AND DIDN'T FVCKING KNOW EACHOTHER BEFORE MEETING ON A FAD APP THAT WILL FOLLOW IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF MYSPACE AND MEETME. She has been contacting me less, and blew off my date proposal for tomorrow night. I see her on Instagram posting selfies in a bikini eventhough it's still late winter, and she's talking to a bunch of the white-knights who won't leave her alone. What should I do?"

"There's a chick at my job who makes my pants fit extra funny.....I'm talking more tight than they are when I see Jessica Alba on the TV. I already have her on my Facebook, and want to ask her out. I don't have the balls to do anything in person. We Snapchat every night before the good movies come on Cinemax. I want to make a Youtube date proposal, and then send it to her on Facebook by posting it on her wall. Is this a good idea?"

I'm sick and fvcking tired of every time I log into this site seeing BS like that. Everyone here is all "social media is making us antisocial" "social media is not the way to go with chicks" and yet there are posts being made every day about Tinder, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and all the other bullsh*t social media apps. WHY THE FVCK are we still talking about this garbage????

Everyone here (even the ones who post for advice about social media) all say that it's filled with desperate, white-knight, orbiters who couldn't lay a fvcking toilet seat. So why the hell are people still trying to get with chicks using this crap????? USE THE BALLS YOU PRETEND TO HAVE AND MAKE A MOVE IN PERSON. YOU'D LIKELY BE THE ONLY GUY WHO WOULD DO THAT IN THIS FVCKED UP DAY N AGE.

It doesn't even fvking matter if you want to fvck them or be in a real relationship, if you do something in person it'll stand out. Social media is full of effeminate wusses and muscle headed douches who are DTF, and because of that they're all pretty much expendable to the modern wh0re. But talking in person shows the balls most guys don't have any more, and it'll be much more effective.

Rock on :rockon:

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
I'm sick and fvcking tired of every time I log into this site seeing BS like that.
If you care so much about this maybe you should have made this your FB status update.

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
If you care so much about this maybe you should have made this your FB status update.
I should. It would piss off all the wh0res and white-knights :crackup: