Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting To Hate Women

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I don't mean literally hate them but, I'm just starting to just not even feel like sarging, meeting them, or fvcking them.

It's like for a time I got a rush out of spinning plates, bringing on new plates, etc., but it's like I'm getting to the point where I would rather just be growing my sales, working on an investment, working out, or just being ALONE.

Anybody else feel like this? I guess I shouldn't say I'm starting to "hate" women as if my attraction is gone, it's just that I really don't care about fvcking, dating, or doing ANYTHING with them anymore.

Maybe I'm starting to become a MGTOW Level 3? I don't know, it's like I will have chicks wanting me to come over or wanting to come over, and I'll make up lame excuses just to get out of it and if I CAN'T get out of it...it's like I can't wait for her a.ss to leave so I can be alone again!

I've been going through this feeling for about a year now.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about a year but i have had times like this where i really dont feel like going out and meeting Women or the plates i already have i kind of just dont feel like hanging out with them. It happens and that's okay because it just means you need a break from Women. You'll get that feeling back after a while. If it doesnt and you stay that way,.. well then... maybe there are more underlying issues you need to address but overall this seems normal to be alone for a while and do your own thing and clear your head.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, a healthy adult brain is fully capable of cost/benefit analysis.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iit may take awhile, but you will start missing them after a couple months of celibacy. But since your eyes have been opened, it's hard to close them.... IF you can't find a woman to marry, then all they are worth is sex. After you've done that a couple thousand times, it's not as important to your life.

I've used this analogy before.... When you were a kid, you LOVED pizza, cheese was your favorite. You'd walk through a snow storm to get some. As you got older, you discovered OTHER flavors, then BEER. Pizza and beer? WHAT could be better? So,you BUY a Pizza Hut and raise 2 little Pizza Huts. But then your partner decides to sell the Pizza Hut, with you needing 5-10 years to pay off the debt.... Now, you've discovered there IS a life without pizza. You've got STEAK, Mexican food, Chinese food, all kinds of things you'd rather have than pizza. you still eat at the all you can eat buffet once in awhile, and you may order one in once in awhile. BUT you aren't walking through 3' of snow to get one anymore....

Just substitute one p for another.... now obviously you didn't BUY, but you learned from others that buying may not be a great investment. Now after a few thousand times, sex is like that pizza, it's ok, but you aren't in a place where you HAVE to have it. AND, in your cost benefit analysis, steak{work} is a better idea right now....

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to girls is fun.

Flirting with girls is fun.

Seducing girls is fun.

Having sex with girls is fun.

Any of these are fun, in any order, alone or together. They won't cause you ANY grief so long as you have rock solid boundaries, have a solid and unbreakable set of criteria, and you have some decent game.

You don't need to 'sarge' or 'spin plates' or whatever. Just live life, make a ton of cash, and enjoy the women along the way.

No reason for hate, or anger, frustration or disappointment.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That's the thing, it's just not fun anymore. The kissing, cuddling, sexing, the chase, the texting, the gaming, the approaching.........NONE of it is fun anymore. It's almost became more of a CHORE. It's like I can't wait for them to go HOME when they come over.

And listen I love what I do for a Career, but it's not like I'm just "so into" my Career that I don't have time for nothing else. It's just that I don't WANT to spend time with women man.

It's like I still feel as though I didn't sign up for this shyt. I signed up to find that "The One" chick I could settle down with and do shyt with, but over time I just realized that it was all BULLSHYT and I'm regulated to continuing to be some pseudo "player" and spin plates....and I'm just tired of that shyt right now.

I'm tired of meeting new women knowing exactly how it's going to end AND consistently being RIGHT.

logicallefty

Reaction score
OP, nothing at all wrong with your status of taking a break from women. You may be transforming into the last stages of swallowing the red pill 100%. I went through the same as you after my very last ex, but only for a few weeks. In that time I was telling people and myself that I was done with women for the rest of my life. I was about 97% red pill at that point. Then the remaining 3% hit me. It was after that that I truly "got it" 100% and was able to fully see and accept women for what they really truly are. From that on I have/had 0 doubt what what is NORM with women and what is the exception is. I have 0 expectation of anything different than reality as I move forward in the future and let women in and out of my life and cross my path. It's been the best feeling or peace and acceptance ever. I move forward now with the most clear and correct mindset about women I have ever had in my life. I don't hate them, I just understand them. I no longer have that voice in my head pecking at me saying "but maybe you are wrong, Lefty, maybe you have just dealt with a series of bad women".. NO, i have dealt with a series of normal women by today's standards. I expect the same in the future with each and every one until they prove otherwise.

Maybe this isn't your situation but wanted to throw it out there for you and others.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
That's the thing, it's just not fun anymore. The kissing, cuddling, sexing, the chase, the texting, the gaming, the approaching.........NONE of it is fun anymore. It's almost became more of a CHORE. It's like I can't wait for them to go HOME when they come over.

And listen I love what I do for a Career, but it's not like I'm just "so into" my Career that I don't have time for nothing else. It's just that I don't WANT to spend time with women man.

It's like I still feel as though I didn't sign up for this shyt. I signed up to find that "The One" chick I could settle down with and do shyt with, but over time I just realized that it was all BULLSHYT and I'm regulated to continuing to be some pseudo "player" and spin plates....and I'm just tired of that shyt right now.

I'm tired of meeting new women knowing exactly how it's going to end AND consistently being RIGHT.
You're not wrong for feeling this way. All of this game/redpill/pua noise is ultimately compensation for the **** hand we've been dealt. You can bang out 20000 women if you want but it's still an empty, callow lifestyle. A lot of retired "players" are old men with catastrophic emotional problems and drug/booze habits. Not saying there's much to be done about it, but there's a small victory in knowing the score.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tenacity,
Empathise with you,for me I cannot abide Western Women and their perverted values system...East Asian Woman are fine though!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you. I've been taking a break from actively pursuing women. After two LTRs where it became evident that the woman was a slvt, I needed to abandon ship for a while and spend some time on my own island.

Even then, it doesn't stop. I had that fvcking 21 year old come over with booze, get me drunk, and then rape me. I also have that Japanese chick actively pursuing me. I don't even really want her. There's a few other orbiters in my vicinity who haven't made their move yet.

Tenacity said:
We all bought into "The One" bullsh1t. The truth is, women are the only ones who have "The One", and when things end with that guy, they start looking for "The One" to replace him. They never find him, and they're stuck in this void where they're still obsessed with that guy who left his mark on her emotionally, but are longing for something amazing to come along in the future.

We generally end up with the women who are stuck in that void. Their sexual partner numbers go up and they become more and more jaded against men because they're not finding that "one" who's supposed to be better than the guy who rocked her world.

Take some time off from women. Go do something you've always wanted to do, but still haven't accomplished. Travel, learn a new hobby, basically anything that will give YOU pleasure.

I'm tired of meeting new women knowing exactly how it's going to end AND consistently being RIGHT.[/QUOTE]

gov87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

It sounds like to me you're still missing something within yourself. You don't quite know what it is, but you can sense it. Looks like you've really figured out the whole spinning plates theory but what now?

I think you're on the right track, just keep asking yourself questions and exploring what is within. When I get hangups like this, it always helps me to give to another is some way that might help them.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think taking a couple months off would do you good....everyone needs to take a break here and there. I'm going to take a couple of months off myself (dedicate myself to the gym, studies and other goals). Now, that doesn't mean I won't go out once every 2 weeks but going out Thursday thru Saturday in this cold weather doesn't seem to pay. We'll see....

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't see anything wrong, after some tme going heavy on something you tend to tire out and want to take easier, its all about balance, plus taking a time to think and see what you wanto do is always good, I still think this is something you should do naturally, no need to force you meet new people or woman just for the sake of it, its nice and needed when you are learning but after a time jsut do what you feel you should be doing

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm approaching 200+, and yes it "grows" old, sometimes even boring. Perhaps, reevaluate your goal.

While spinning plates, I seek the most compatible contender, who will initially win first place in the harem, and then with continued good behavior may win exclusivity. This ensures if you choose exclusivity, the "winning plate" is leagues ahead of the harem, as why else would you surrender a harem of many in exchange for the exclusivity of one.

Having been at both extreme ends of the spectrum (Spinning vs. Exclusivity), exclusivity, at least for me, is a more fulfilling choice than a lifetime of spinning.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Guru you also touched on a point as well, the whole spinning plates thing (at least right at this moment) just isn't fulfilling anymore.

I mean I used to get all happy over it, I thought I was some pseudo player or whatever, but it's like now the entire thing is just stupid to me. It's stupid, it's a waste of time, and just being around women for that long knowing how stupid they are (and also knowing everything else I know about women) just makes it not worthwhile.

I said in another thread that women for me now are just Sex and Companionship. As of this moment, I don't want them around me as a companion, when I get horny I just want to fvck and leave.

I think it's time I just take a break from women for awhile, probably 3-6 months. It will also give me time to settle in more into my MGTOW Level 2 life decision, also give me time to complete my vasectomy, and just ACCEPT that my life going forward will be a Plate Spinner rather than some "Leader of a Household".

I mean on one hand I'm totally excited because I'm saving a SHYTLOAD of money by not having kids, as well as eliminating a SHYTLOAD of stress. Both of which I don't think I could have "afforded" anyway.

It's just that it's a little depressing because it's like, the "dream" is over, the "search" is over, the journey is over. There's no more "work on this and you will get THAT" in relation to this area...I've pretty much ARRIVED at my LOT in life and that I think is what's fvcking with me more than anything right now. My LOT in life being a Plate Spinner.

Sure I could get married, tomorrow actually. But I will eventually divorce (I'm pretty much 97.5% sure of this) and go back to being a Plate Spinner anyway, so why even go down that route and lose money to Attorneys, asset splits, etc.? All that does is delay my Financial Freedom Goal, if I keep going how I'm going I will be Financial Free by 35, which I define as having more passive income coming in than what you are spending on Personal Expenses.

But it is what it is, there's pluses and minuses to everything. There's pluses and minuses to being a Lifetime Plate Spinner, I think ultimately this was the best path for me and the road that "Nature" had for me since Day One.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some food for thought.

In my 20s, I had a net worth over three million as a wolf-on-wall-street stockbroker with no exclusive relations. But my baseline happiness back then was lower than when I was insolvent six years ago in an exclusive relation. Granted, very few individuals on the planet are more financially ambitious than me. Notwithstanding, my baseline happiness level was higher in an exclusive relation while insolvent.

The counter-argument, though, would be that the level of financial security for many is commensurate with their happiness level. I agree with this counter, but "financial security" must be qualified. What happens once you have achieved financial security, and any earnings thereafter is superfluous to your security?

Six years ago, I was insolvent to the extent of negative one half-million. Let’s just say in the last six years, I have done very well. I don’t fear insolvency, as I know I’m financially resilient. In other words, money holds little value to my happiness level. Furthermore, if I were to enter into another marriage with every preemptive precaution (i.e., prenup, asset protection trusts with multi-layered LLC owners/trustees, offshore accounts owned by off-shore trusts, etc.), in the worse-case scenario, I would be losing very little financially in a subsequent divorce. And even in the extreme chance I were to lose half my net worth, I would still be financially secure. So, in my case, why sacrifice happiness for extra, superfluous savings and cash flow? Happiness is my goal, not money. The counter, of course, is happiness differs for everyone.

The foregoing is not to be confused with my advocating marriage. Just food for thought. For many, Danger has the ideal arrangement: Live in a non-community property state, be exclusive, and stay unmarried.

Flying Dutchman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Tenacity,

I understand where you are going through. Currently approaching same desinterest status also. Think the problem is if you are as a male above average intelligence and start looking how to improve towards women therefore studying behaviour / response etc. The challenge is gone after a while because as a GOOD person you think why I need to do this?

This is how I think now why do I need to play them? In my last post i was the victim of a BPD woman, with her I was open and honest and got punished for it tremendously. Now when dating some new women I notice how naive they are and like you imply with your opening post actually dumb in terms of there understanding of men. Meaning many things they don't know what they want, if they want something, it seems they just want to start something and the validation what I or many other men need is not there in the western world anymore. The real respect and validation is not around anymore, I fear the differences are getting bigger between men and women but this in a more negative way.

So did I read that dur ex said there actually is not a lot of se x going on lately, this again luckily de arms the myth that many people here on the forum think that getting laid should be so easy or happens so much in the western world between younger people. Actually it isn't!

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Dutchman,

Yes, there's really no form of respect or loyalty from women anymore.

Guru,

How did you lose $3 million, if I'm reading that correctly lol? I'm very good at managing my money, if I had made $3 million already I could very EASILY retire off just the interest paid on that.

Kind of wondering do you guys know of a good Counselor I could speak to? I tried them in the past but nobody really understood WTF I was going through, it seems like the only group that understands what I'm going through are those involved with the MGTOW/MRA side of things.

It's just I'm concerned that my internal disappointment and flat out anger towards women is going to turn violent at some point. I would hate to have come so far and throw everything away because I decided to just SNAP one day.

It's not just women I'm dating, I'm seriously pissed at my Mother, my Sisters, I have just had 31 years of bullshyt from Women and if I'm being honest with myself...I need to just TAKE A BREAK from these people and also make sure I don't SNAP one day.

I mean I just didn't sign up for this shyt and society just lets these people do all types of DUMB SHYT and you aren't supposed to say a damn thing about it.

Then on top of this, I'm BLACK and educated, which alienates me from the Black Race. You aren't supposed to be Black and smart, so I'm an Uncle Tom, Coon, White-Washed, trying to be WHITE, all this dumb shyt because I REFUSE to live in the damn ghetto and get my property stolen, damaged, etc.

I mean I'm just SICK of everything man. The only damn thing going for me is my Career, my entire PERSONAL life is just fvcked up to the point where I can't even TRUST anybody. I snap on people who are trying to be nice to me, I curse women out just for the HELL out of it, I've gotten to the point where if I even see a group of Black dudes I think they are going to try and rob me (which I guess makes me racist), I have NO fvcking family structure at all and I NEVER hear from my Mother, my Father, nobody. I graduated college four damn times and nobody said a fvcking thing. Nobody give a rat's a.ss. I was homeless, WORKED my way out of fvcking homelessness, nobody said a fvcking thing.

I'm ranting, I know, but hell it's my thread and I need somewhere to rant. I wish I could find a good Counselor to help me gain PEACE with everything because that's the issue, it's not that I don't know the truth...I KNOW THE TRUTH...I just can't fvcking be at PEACE over it. The TRUTH makes me want to just FVCK somebody up and for the life of me...I don't want to do that.