Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest lesson I've learned about LTRs - Gray zones should be left gray

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always leave her in doubt when it comes to the gray zones. Gray zones should be left gray.

Some examples :

If you have 0 intentions to every marry that girl, because she's lazy or whatever, don't let her know that. If she ever asks you about marriage, just answer you don't want to marry at your age.
Let her know you'd never marry her, and you might think it will make you harder to get or whatever, but she will get over it eventually and take you much less seriously.

If you want to make her jealous, always make it look like you might be doing it on purpose. If you make her believe your interest in the other girl is 100% genuine, you might think you're attracting her by making her feel unsafe, but she will get over it and lower her expectations, and obviously allow herself to get interested in other guys too.
If you let her think there's no chance you'd have real sexual\romantic\personal interest in another girl, she will lose all her fears and attraction towards you.

If she asks you about your red lines with other girls : Talking about sex, Keeping contact with girls you met at partys\clubs\bars, hugging, mentioning her and whatever, tell her she makes you super bored with her stupid questions. Tell her you don't do any of these, and she will lose her fears and attraction towards you. Tell her you do whatever you want, she will disgust this, and do whatever she wants herself.

If she asks you how you would handle a break-up with her, accuse her of being an annoying paranoid. Tell her you'd find someone else because life keeps going, or actually let her find a condom in your wallet after you soft next her (silly me lol) and she'll feel the same way soon. Te'll her you'll be hurt for a year, and you know what happens with her emotions for you.

If she asks you if you're jealous about whatever (unless it's something lame to be jealous about) , tell her you're bored of these retarded questions.

And so on ...

If she really tries to get an answer to something you really shouldn't answer, First tell her "Why are you asking this? you don't trust me? So should I trust you? " (don't ask if you should trust her if you make it sound a serious question) "Stop being so insecure, it turns me off" . If it doesn't help, accuse her of being annoying and leave. Soft next for a day or so, to make sure she doesn't try this again.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tips. You always want to leave a woman unsure of your feelings or actions.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Nice post. I would add... don't answer stupid questions. If she asks how I would handle a break up with her I would respond with: "Don't worry about it".

Usually "Don't worry about it" is my default sh!t test question deflector. Sometimes I just ignore her all together (blank stare). Don't engage her in her retarded games and avoid the retarded conversation.

On average you should ignore 50% of the words she says. 20% of the texts she sends. 10% of her calls.

One thing that drives the hamster nuts is when you refuse to explain yourself. So as a rule, don't make it a habit of explaining your actions to her. She isn't your mother. You don't have to explain sh!t.

Also, anytime she makes a big deal over your behavior.. simply apologize for it. Then continue the same behavior again. If she gets mad again, apologize. Then continue the same behavior. Preach change, but never do it. Makes the hamster go insaaaaannnneeee.

B!tches like enigmas and behavior that makes no sense. They're stupid like that.

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think explaining your actions is a huge no-no, it makes you look very self-aware and you lose all the emotional effects on her.
Also, really avoid apologizing. Show her you're pissed off from her bull**** when she makes a big deal out of nothing. If she insists, tell her you can apologize if she wants, but if she has ego problems and she plans to keep going like that, you will lose your patience for her very soon. Mean it when you say it, or don't say it.
I don't think apologizing and repeating that behavior will work for 1 year + LTRs.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
NeverChase said:
I don't think apologizing and repeating that behavior will work for 1 year + LTRs.
Of course it won't. There is only one thing that works for LTRs and that is being a whipped beta. Because modern serious relationships primarily serve women.

Men age like wine while women age like milk. Yet, the more sour the milk gets the more expensive the price of keeping it in your fridge :eek:

Makes no sense. This is why you have to be a whipped beta to keep giving MORE, AND MORE AND MORE.. FOR LESS AND LESS AND LESS. That is essentially what every man does in a LTR.