Girls comes to a life changing revolution lol.. all the guys she knows just want to..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the girl that is my friend, her BF popped the question 2 days ago and she said yes.

She came to me almost in tears today becuase literally, ever guy she knows (Except me) has fallen off the face of the earth. Guys that she thought she was cool with now are talking **** about her. One told her that she looks better with her headphones on becuase it covers up her forehead lol. One dude told her never to call him again.

She's like... dude.. every last guy i thought was my friend just wanted to **** me lol.

I mean, I knew that lol, and I imagine women somewhere know in their mind that they can use their sexuality to their advantage but it's still a large jump to assume every guy, the only reason that they are talking to you is to try to somehow, **** you, and once tye realize it's not gonna happen, for good, they are like well **** you lol

That's pretty messed up

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
men and women can rarely be friends.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are butthurt that she cose somebody else.

If they were RSD followers, maybe they would use a "boyfriend destroyer" or a "fiance destroyer" to make the guy look like a chode. Then maybe she would bang them on the side. Lol, PUAs are special people.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her to grow the fvck up. Little cry baby. I have zero sympathy for these kinds of problems.

I mean really, she thinks men like her because of her personality? Women are delusional, they think they can be like men, and have male friends who respect them like a man.

If she is even fvckable, then its obvious the reason why straight males would be like a "friend" to her. It's just reality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I mean really, she thinks men like her because of her personality? Women are delusional, they think they can be like men, and have male friends who respect them like a man.

If she is even fvckable, then its obvious the reason why straight males would be like a "friend" to her. It's just reality.
No! she's too special for that to be true.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's like... dude.. every last guy i thought was my friend just wanted to **** me

You should've fvcked her at that precise moment. That would have been hilarious.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
men and women can rarely be friends.

It can only happen if there is no attraction. I became friends with couple of women through work in the past and I do not find them attractive at all on my part, so there is no risk.

But yeah, women are so clueless about this stuff, especially attractive women. My HB9 ex had guy a couple friends who just wanted to bang her. She knew it, but they had absolutely no chance with her. It was hilarious going to her art gathering and watching her introduce me as her BF. You could see the guys disappointment when they found out she was taken after all this time...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why the "He's just a friend" Line is loaded with bullsh*t. He doesnt want to be your friend, he wants to get in your pants.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jnMissouri said:
It can only happen if there is no attraction. I became friends with couple of women through work in the past and I do not find them attractive at all on my part, so there is no risk.
I've had this as well. Only to later find out that THEY were attracted to ME. So yeah, I'm very skeptical on the whole opposite sex friend thing, especially if one or both are attractive. I think a straight up platonic friendship can happen, but it's rare - the exception instead of the rule.

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jnMissouri said:

But yeah, women are so clueless about this stuff, especially attractive women. My HB9 ex had guy a couple friends who just wanted to bang her. She knew it, but they had absolutely no chance with her. It was hilarious going to her art gathering and watching her introduce me as her BF. You could see the guys disappointment when they found out she was taken after all this time...
but that don't mean the girl will not, sure no risk because no woman would take the iniative, unless she can use a thing to bail(like i was drunk or I was too vulnerable and shouldn't have done it).

but serious i'm more surprised the guys really cut her out when they find out she will marry, a lot of guys still stay around just to try and nail her anyway, or try to steal her from the prick BF who don't deserve her.

but still she having that many guys around makes me wonder why her BF really want her.... ah go figures

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this as well. Only to later find out that THEY were attracted to ME. So yeah, I'm very skeptical on the whole opposite sex friend thing, especially if one or both are attractive. I think a straight up platonic friendship can happen, but it's rare - the exception instead of the rule.
Exactly. No matter how platonic you think you are with her, there will be that one day where she looks so damn good you wanna get in there ballz deep. Unless of course you think she's a total gremlin or you're a fruitcake.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is why committing to women who keep other men in their lives is a total mistake.

We ALL KNOW they want to fvk her. So let's cut the bull$hit and recognize reality.

If she is too stupid to know what they are after, she is not worth committing to.
If she knows what they want, but still thinks she should be able to "date" them, she is not worth committing to.
Shameless plug for your "boundaries", but once again, you are reading into the situation subjectively. And once again contradicting what you've said in earlier posts.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is a really good friend of mine, probably my best friend not my wife. She's smarter the the vast majority of the posters ont his forum, 27 years old, runs her own business, drives a lexus that she pays for, and has rock hard abs becuase she works out everyday. doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't party. So i'm not going to sit here and let someone call my friend a **** person because she did not understand that guys will pretned they don't like her. Girl has her **** together like no other 20 something I've ever met. Nor has she ever cheated on her BF.

My point being, guys assume becuase they have been played and hurt by women, that all women are like this and that is the case. She honestly was floored by this behavior.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Girl is a really good friend of mine, probably my best friend not my wife. She's smarter the the vast majority of the posters ont his forum, 27 years old, runs her own business, drives a lexus that she pays for, and has rock hard abs becuase she works out everyday. doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't party. So i'm not going to sit here and let someone call my friend a **** person because she did not understand that guys will pretned they don't like her. Girl has her **** together like no other 20 something I've ever met. Nor has she ever cheated on her BF.

My point being, guys assume becuase they have been played and hurt by women, that all women are like this and that is the case. She honestly was floored by this behavior.
herein lies the problem with internet forums and anecdotal stories. You don't know 5% of the entire story. In this case, I just assumed it was some dumb blonde SoCal party bopper who had dudes hanging on to her, and she thought she was the $hit. Of course, that after a cursory scan of the first post.

Intelligence comes in many forms. However the type of intelligence cast by years of experience from ones environment is simply something one cannot read in a book. Much like someone who had a hard time growing up, their version of reality shapes not only who they are but their world beliefs. It doesn't matter how successful or intelligent your friend is - if she has always had friends who wanted to **** her with no outright knowledge, she won't even think to associate the two and it becomes gospel. Its easy as us guys to say , " Duh, this is obvious" because for us we have been conditioned this way. Imagine if the paradigm suddenly switched for us how shocked we would be.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a piece of research out not too long ago that found, similar to the girl in the OP, that most men with female "friends" are trying to fvck them. The other finding was that women tended to be oblivious about that and think the men really liked them as friends. I know that seems like common sense to everyone here, but it was the first piece of research to confirm it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, if you think about it, it's not all that hard to believe

what this girl was really telling me when she came to me in almost tears... let me put it this way

what you're saying to a woman in that situation, at least to her, is that there is nothing else about her worth besides her vag.

we talk daily, yeah i know she knows that the guys wanted to have sex with her, she would talk about guys looking at her in the gym and **** like that, but at the same time, she figured that she brought other i **** to the table too. I mean yeah you might not be able to **** me but i'm still a pretty awesome person right? you still ant to be nice to me and **** right?

WRONG lol

i tried to explain to her how guys think. It's not personal. it's not that you're not a great person ti's that men, genreally want sex lol. Generally speaking I'm not going to waste my time dealing with women i have no chance of ****ing, regardless of how great you are

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
She's smarter the the vast majority of the posters ont his forum
I love when tools like you throw out these completely un-provable passive aggressive qualifying quips. Just reinforces that everything coming out of your keyboard is garbage.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I love when tools like you throw out these completely un-provable passive aggressive qualifying quips. Just reinforces that everything coming out of your keyboard is garbage.
I didnt like that line either, usually lines like those come out of some mangina after someone said that X has been hired only cause she is a woman or is getting banged from her boss.

No offence to backbreaker but bro thats not how a man in control of his emotions behave, a passive aggressive statement like that only cause some random user bashed some girl friend of yours he doesnt even know?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am not contradicting anything.
If she is too stupid to know what they are after, she is not worth committing to.
Apparently all of your gf's are too stupid to know considering you have to tell them they can't hang out with any men one on one.

If she knows what they want, but still thinks she should be able to "date" them, she is not worth committing to.
date.....date......date.......date......

Strawman twister of words. Danger, is it possible for you to stop being a little pu$$y a$$ ***** who has to change definitions of words in order to support his arguments?

You only call it shameless because it completely supports my argument, and the reality speaks for itself....
In your warp twisted a$$ mind.

You know why she never realized they wanted to bang her? Because she never thought of them that way. Did they ever make a move? No. You know why? Because they're beta b1tch boys. These guys are Friend Zoned to the nth degree, therefore they are meaningless. You are scared of betas taking your girl. Did this girl ever even consider banging any of her "friends"?? NO.

How can you not understand this?

It is a PRIME example of a woman keeping guy friends around when Solly and Jurry claim that women don't do this and therefore there is no need to communicate your definition of exclusivity.
They do keep friends "around". Does she block every guys phone number? Remove ALL guy friends from Facebook? There's ALWAYS guys out in orbit somewhere.

Why are you so worried about other men? What is it that scares you so much?

Reality continues to support my argument, whether it is pointing out how Solly and Jurry are wrong in their assessment on girls knowing they shouldn't hang out with other men.....
Huh?

or Exception's terrible advice to the guy who's gf was hanging out with a man from work (turns out she was fvking him and Exception said "you're being insecure").
Why do you keep bringing up a thread of some poster who's had 60 (or so) posts. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT ONE THREAD. I have a LIFE TIME of experience. Exception's main point was still a good one: If you ever are scared/worried about your woman fvcking around on you THEN YOU ALREADY LOST. Whether she is or she isn't fvcking around on you....YOU ARE BEING INSECURE. And sometimes that, in itself, can be the CAUSE of her cheating on you. Who the fvck knows the rest of the circumstances of that one posters situation. I know it's your favorite thread on SoSuave though but could you give it a rest?