Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling slightly overwhelmed, advice appreciated...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Guys, I have been killing it online dating....muthafvckin' killing it!! Have 50+ numbers, 15 of which I've gotten over the past few days, have banged 5 women, 4 of which are still active plates, have a fvck date set up for tomorrow afternoon with a hottie about an hour away who already told me what condoms she got for me(she likes ridged ones), another date with a new girl tomorrow night who has super high IL telling me I can call or text her anytime and that her schedule is really flexible and she could meet me whenever I had time. I called and talked to her for a few minutes after exchanging a few texts during the day and she LOVED it(first time I've called a woman to set up a date). Said I'm the only guy who's done that and she thought it was very sweet and thoughtful and really appreciated it. Then I have another new date Friday with an older woman(42, I'm almost 37 but can pass for 30-31 in really great shape) who I set up with on Monday and yesterday she kept initiating texting with me...finally told her I was really busy at work after a few texts and would see her Friday and she said she is really looking forward to meeting me....

Plus I still have at least 10 I havent even texted yet because I don't have time...

This is literally starting to become overwhelming. How many plates do people normally spin? I feel like I'm being pulled in all different directions right now. I mean its a great feeling and all, but I'm thinking I need to slow down a little and maybe only have 3 plates going at once? What do you guys suggest?

I will post in another thread about what I am doing that seems to be working so well...lot of trial and error involved but I've got it going pretty good now

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are women in late thirties/early forties total c0ck slaves or what? Desperation for a husband and kids at that point must be nuts.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
jurry said:
Are women in late thirties/early forties total c0ck slaves or what? Desperation for a husband and kids at that point must be nuts.
Yeah they can be---at the very least there is very little game playing...if they like you, they make it known and the banging commences very shortly afterwards...they can get very possessive tho pretty quickly...they don't like it when you are dating other women besides them.

But I will be honest...they can take that c0ck way better than these younger women can...that pvssy takes a beating and they come back begging for more, lol