Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Disgusted Blues - Well, not really.

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been posting here on and off for about a year now. And like many of us, I found this place through a very sh!tty experience with a woman that completely turned my head around and ripped out my soul. You know the story, no confidence, no sense of direction, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, internalized a lot of things and advice that I've read here and you know what? It actually works! The attitude and mindset that's professed does indeed aid in attracting women. Who would've thought. I've been the classic beta for most of my life. Always trying to do the thing to please the woman. This got me nowhere. Only when I began to truly focus on myself that women found me. I've been on several dates this past summer with several different women. Got a BJ from one and banged another. Fact, I'm still seeing one of them and this leads me to my point. I'm at the point of ending it with her. Not for any reason on her part of disrespect or anything like that. I'm just not feeling it.

Let me explain. She's great and treats me great. Cooks for me and all of that. However, it's not just her, but all women. I look at women and see them as a futile and worthless endeavor. There's this one that I work with who has a fantastic a$$. I think that I would love to run my hand all over it and hold her tight. But then I think of everything involved with that and I feel foolish for allowing myself to be distracted. I mean the romance and all of that bullsh!t. Let's face it. There wouldn't be a concept called "game" if the end result was something other than to impress women to get them into bed. Really? The effort doesn't seem proportional to any realized gain. The price of a woman is your soul. I don't care how much game you have. Whether it be sleepless, sex-filled nights or sleepless argumentative, sometimes violent nights, the woman will slowly find a way, bit by bit, of extracting your soul. I think of this and realize that it's better to be by myself. I'm simply not prepared to offer what the woman demands in exchange for her favors. Of course, a decent looking woman with a good personality would be ideal but I'm beginning to wonder if such a woman exists. In any event, whatever your angle, you wind up alone and broken.

Most of the time I feel as though with all of the sh!t that I've been through with women, that I've seen beyond all the romance, game and bullsh!t. And it's not about being bitter or jaded. F\/ck all that! And this changing your game throughout the years as the relationship progresses to me seems like another way of positioning oneself to retain the woman's favor. I don't know. I have a son and his favor is all that matters to me. I doubt a woman can ever complement me in any way. Seems a losing proposition considering what you give and what you get in return.

Anyone else feel this way? When I was younger I wanted to love a woman unconditionally. Now I laugh at myself for even considering this. The less women in my life the better I feel, the clearer I think and the more money I have.

Women are a drain on my emotions and my soul and my time and my money. I'm not sure how much of any of these may be afforded to me. Each day I knock off the calendar has the converse of one less day I have alive. Seems a bit of folly to spend my most valuable resource on women.

Perhaps this is the red pill depression? Either way, I feel better on my own. Any contrary arguments are welcome, of course. Needed to vent,
I guess.

Thanks

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Jim Jam,
Yeah but think how lucky you are,you have discovered what it is all about,so young,you haven't got a marriage,kids,shared property,the whole freakin disaster to carry as a millstone for the rest of your life...Take up the carefree life of a Don Juan,there are several here who are wonderful examples of this,for example Latin Nova,read his post next to yours...Oh,and don't frig around with Birds at Work!

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat. It just doesn't really seem worth it anymore. It's a bit sad for me, but it's also relieving.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey JimJam,

I read your posts, I have a similar set of experiences to yours I think.

I struggle with this as well. I have no conclusions or arguments for you.

I date for a while, bang a bunch of them, get frustrated or feel that drain, and then I take a break and concentrate on my hobbies/career/etc and repeat.

I do believe that life's what you make it, I have fun with it, and maybe one day I'll find a good one and get married again.

Who knows. Best of luck.

CJ.