Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

does she miss me?

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All!

I have been with my girlfriend now 4 months and knew her a month prior when I met her, we have seen each other pretty much every day and love spending time together, we dont spend all today together, usually evenings/nights and some days she will stay over.

She went on holiday 3 days ago for 2 weeks, now I really love her, shes different and loyal. She has been cheated on lots just like me and we are very happy together.

I really miss her already, not in a creepy way haha! Just miss her and hate having to wait 2 weeks to see her, she is in the same country so contact via phone is easy.

How do I know if she misses me? we haven't talked as much as usual but I guess she is doing things with her family on the holiday so makes sense. She called me this morning for a little chat and we talk via texts. But the texts are quite a few hours apart sometimes like 4 hours etc.

Now I know I really miss her, but how do I know if she misses me, or how to make her miss me?

Should I have less contact with her or something?

Some girl posted on my fb the other day and was kind of flirty and my girlfriend wasn't happy and said she hates being far away when these other girls decide to pop up and try get in when im in a relationship and she misses me.

But I dont feel like she misses me? Doesnt seem to tell me enough, I dont know just that feeling ya know.

Thanks.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you seem a little insecure. You shouldn't really care if she misses you or not. Be confident in your relationship. Don't put her up on a pedestal, she may be great but there are tons just as great ;)

That being said, from everything you have said, I'm sure she misses ya. The less you talk to her the more happy she will be to see you when she gets back imo

andybonse

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm maybe a little, but the fact is she takes like an hour- 4 hours to even reply to me, dont get it, if you missed someone surely youd message them sooner, and the fact shes at grandparents etc, she has the ability its not as if shes in spain.