Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl from POF no texting

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met this 19 years old chick, HB7 on a dating site like POF a couple of weeks ago.

We met for a first date, it went well but I found her kind of weird. I gave her a couple of small kisses at the end etc.

Next week I asked her out again. We went to the beach, I confirmed that she is very weird: she said that she has nightmares, that she cant sleep well and that her doctor told her to go to the pychologist. Besides she barely talks to her mother, and her father dumped them a few years ago.
Anyway, I made out with her etc, grabbed her ass etc, but she did not want to go further (she did not want me to grab her boobs, ok).

The thing is that its been three weeks now and I set another date for tomorrow but...the thing is that she does not text me at all. I mean, in these three weeks she just sent me a text saying good night ONCE.
Since she doesnt text, I do not text her either. Well, Ive texted her twice just to have a bit of chitchat in between dates, but that was it.

I dont know if she has little interest or if she is just this dull, because this has never happened to me. Either the girl likes you and texts you etc, or she doesnt and therefore she does not want to go on a date with you either.

Tomorrow I will try to escalate more but since I do not have a place of my own we'll be in my car...

Opinions?

P.S.
I do not really like her that much cause she seems spoiled, but she would be a nice bang.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex's Opinion is

You need to go to Piccadilly Circus and get in some street game, otherwise your current plan of action will result in this,

If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always gotten. Mystery- The Game, Penetrating the Society of Pick Up Artists, Approach and Open p. 21

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your just wasting your time bro

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Tomorrow I will try to escalate more but since I do not have a place of my own we'll be in my car...
Keep telling yourself that, but It's not going to happen. She has no interest in you, find another pof girl to get your rocks off. There is nothing to escalate with this girl.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Your princess is in another castle. Move on.

Case closed. Get out of my court.

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh wow lol, she is indeed fvcked up. nismo-4 is totally right!

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know how i'm always on here saying "texting KILLS relationships?" Some girls actually DO understand the reasoning behind this, and will not become a texting chatty Cathy with you. The only reason it feels weird is because you're used to most of the girls you're going out with feeling the need to text you all the time, and you feel the need to respond to them all the time. Notice how you're also not dating these girls any more, and part of the reason is due to excessive contact.

You need to NOT judge her interest based on how much she text you, otherwise you're going to get a misread. Instead, focus on: (1) does she say "yes" to your dating requests; (2) has she ever flaked on you; and (3) does she appear to be having a good time with you? If the answer to these 3 questions is positive, you're FINE. Now, there's a bunch of other stuff about her personality that has red flags (i.e. constant nightmares, baggage from father leaving, etc.) and those are things you may want to investigate further. But as far as her INTEREST in you, the whole "no texting" thing shouldn't worry you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find a fire-resistant suit for the flaming I'm sure I'll be getting from the pro-texting crowd on these boards, lol...

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick sounds like she has issues. She also has low interest as well. She didn't even want you touching her. You should be getting lots of more numbers from online anyway.

Don't let our Anti Texting friends try to use texting as a reason of a lack of interest. Like Judge Nismo says, if this was Channing Tatum she would be textng him with no problem.

Some girls want to text and talk more when they meet you online, so they feel comfortable with you. If you get 7 numbers you can game ALL those chicks at the same time, then set up your dates. Your lay will come much faster that way instead of meeting up on some boring coffee date having no clue about the chick.

Texting helps your game tremendously, you can erase 2 dates just by texting, then go straight for the lay.

Sometimes you don't even need to text a girl when the high IL is there.

The only way texting will hurt you is when the chick doesn't like you. She decided that a long time before as the guy who you are, not the texting you are doing. A dude she likes she will be thrilled to text him.

Guys with no game like to put limitations on themselves and pass it off to others as sound advice.

The only advice they should be giving is to change any flaws not your mechanics or game. Not everybody uses the same game, but your mind set should be the same. Just like athletes, not all of them pitch, hit, throw, run the same but they end up with the good results they want. That's how it is with dating as well.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Details Please

rascal99v said:
Some girls want to text and talk more when they meet you online, so they feel comfortable with you.
Or they might be attention wh*res that using you as an attention fix.

rascal99v said:
If you get 7 numbers you can game ALL those chicks at the same time, then set up your dates. Your lay will come much faster that way instead of meeting up on some boring coffee date having no clue about the chick.
You're not saying texting is more efficacious than an actual face-to-face meeting are you?

rascal99v said:
Texting helps your game tremendously, you can erase 2 dates just by texting, then go straight for the lay.
How did you arrive at the number two? Can you please give a detailed step by step guide on how to do this.

rascal99v said:
Sometimes you don't even need to text a girl when the high IL is there.
The key word is "sometimes." When I went to the RSD Personal Growth and Pick Up seminar, John, (one of the guys who conducted the seminar,) told us the story of how when he went to last year's RSD World Summit, he met a chick and ****ed her with in ten minutes of meeting her. However, he stressed to us sh*t like that rarely happens.

If you read my field reports, (and some of my other threads,) about chicks giving offering ya boy some lay up p*ssy, however sh*t like that rarely happens. You shouldn't give the impression that chicks are hot in the pants and are just waiting to f*ck like the seventy-one virgins in Paradise that are promised to the martyrs when they commit acts of jihad.

rascal99v said:
Guys with no game like to put limitations on themselves and pass it off to others as sound advice.
And you sing the praises of it, however you have yet to give any detailed information of when, how, and where to implement these certain strategies. And before you go off on some deflection tangent, talking about "Rex is hater, (this, that, and a third,) at the RSD seminar explained to us on text is supposed work and provided an example. So with that being said, you should either provide us with some of examples of how you're getting laid via binary code symbols without even meeting a chick, or take your keyboard jockeying elsewhere.

rascal99v said:
The only advice they should be giving is to change any flaws not your mechanics or game.
You misspoke, if your mechanics are flawed everything else is going to be f*cked up.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just for the record and for the "nexters":

I set another date, fourth date, for yesterday. I suggested to play some pc game on her computer at her place and watch a movie etc, she agreed.

I went there, played the game, watched the movie, had some beers... and banged her.

Im getting to a point where I can 'feel' if I will end up banging the girl or not. I thought this would be the case eventhough she does not text me.

THIS is confident persistence, by the way. You keep going unless you get a huge NO IM NOT INTERESTED, or similar.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres something strange about this chick

Broken Family - often chicks like this are increbily needy & demanding through texts craving your security , the fact she isnt is quite disturbing

shes WIERD and only HB 7 - which makes me think she wouldnt really have a whole heap of other options to date so again why the lack of texting !?!

shes agreeing to dates without any intent or effort to flake so isnt exactly playing the game ....:confused:

shes stopping the flow of kino and escaltion at first base :eek:

dude my thoughts are this chick has been either

A) seriously abused in her childhood

B) a lesbian

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you keep getting dates with girls you don't escalate with? I used to always get the whole "no chemistry" thing after the first date if I didn't do something...

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazy update, just for laughs:

so I set another date (5th; I banged her on the 4th), I said that I'd bring a movie and some ice-cream, she agreed.

Well...here it comes the huge mess:

I was suposed to go to her place at 21h.
At 20:40 she texted me to tell me that last night she forgot her purse at some club cause she was very drunk and asked if we could go to get it.
Since the club is just next to my place, I said that she should come here taking the metro, and then I'd drive her home again (she lives 20 mins away from my place).
Well, she said that since she had a huge hangover she would be ready at 21:20 h, after having a shower etc.
At 21:40 she texted me to say that NOW she was ready and was taking the metro.
Finally, at 22:20 she arrived (at this point I was already pissed, I felt her IL was zero, but I still wanted to bang her again and say good-bye to her forever).
She was not very talkative, neither affectionate. But she did mention some guy friend of hers with whom she went to party last night...
I went to grab a burger, and then she told me that she had a huge party last night, that she got super drunk, and that she ended up sleeping at some 'friend's' place with other female friends (here I realised she fu-cked her 'friend'), then I drove us to her place.
Once in her apartment (I was there for 30 minutes before I left) she was all the time checking her cell-phone (she never did this in the previous dates) and looking kind of bored.
I kissed her a bit but she was just hugging me and cheking her phone texting some dude.
So I decided to leave, and she did not even say good-bye.

CRAZY WH-ORE. I deleted her number, erased her from fb etc.

P.S.
why the heck did she went on another date with me after she lost all interest and fu-cked her friend? why not flake? or cancel it? I have no idea, but she can go to hell.
And what kind of crazy wh-ore is one day cooking me dinner and fuc-king me, and four days later she fu-cks her guy friend and wants nothing to do with me? well, I just said it myself, a crazy who-re.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got out after banging, without a wedding band or child support. Put it in the win column, and don't try to analyze.