Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[FR] This is a first for me...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
So my buddy calls me up and we head to some block party bs downtown, sweet im down, I needed a break from life. So we head down.

This girl is texting me saying shell be there and it just so happens her friend has been texting my friend, who im with, so hey this night should pan out well is what was thinking. We get there, we dont really know anyone but damn is it fun! I end up seeing these two girls, one had a BF the other single ;) who I had some classes with. Started hitting on her, it was fun as hell, eventually I got sidetracked and lost her. Me and my buddy met up with these two girls we've been texting and hung with them for the night, dancing, doing stupid sh1t etc.

If anyone recalls my previous thread about asking if no response is the best response, then yes this is that girl half of you said had LOW IL ;).

Here is where the night go fun, It was a block party + bar hopping so every time these girls had to go to te bathroom I would simply go and talk to this girl that I had a few classes with. Awesome girl, pretty fun, she was feeling me (which is dope) ended up getting her number.

So the night ends, these two girls comeback to my buddys house (he lives with just another room mate) by this time its about 3 am, im tired, just want tosleep you know the deal. My buddy takes his girl upstairs and I have my girl downstairs. Oh boy I think you fellas know where this story is going, WRONG YOURE SO ****ING WRONG WRONGWRONGONG.

I end up making out with her, saying this whole sex thing has to happen another night, then I walked out and went home . I was simply not in the mood, im not forcing myself to ****ing rail this girl but god damn it was the first time I ever did that. I lold and kind of replayed the situation in my head, lol it didnt make sense but it felt like the right move.

That was my night fellas, had a girl begging for me to stick it in and I left, hows that for a happy ending? Im going to sleep. pce phuckers :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If nothing else, I would have banged her just so my buddy and I would have had something to talk about the next morning at breakfast. Nothing builds comradery like you and your boy banging a couple of cutie friends.

*10 years from now*
Your boy: "Remember that block party where we brought those two chicks back to my place? Blah, blah, those were the days huh."

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
i call bs

you either chumped out or couldnt get it up.

was about to rep for the FR but you wont get any ironic points from me.

Didn't chump out brotha. Truth be told it was 3 am, I was tired my stomach was about to die from all the excessive alcohol and I just wasn't in the mood. She's been texting me to hangout and such but haven't really had the time. No biggie.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS, my friend, is when you start to get control of the game. Once you go from having to have sex whenever the opportunity presents itself, to being able to make it a thing where you do it based on when YOU feel like doing it, is when the pvssy no longer has power over you. And the best part is, the girl you turn down can feel it, and it usually ends up making HER want to chase YOU for it. So, again, bravo *stands up and applauds*

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
THIS, my friend, is when you start to get control of the game. Once you go from having to have sex whenever the opportunity presents itself, to being able to make it a thing where you do it based on when YOU feel like doing it, is when the pvssy no longer has power over you. And the best part is, the girl you turn down can feel it, and it usually ends up making HER want to chase YOU for it. So, again, bravo *stands up and applauds*
^Right, to add: there is a thin line here. If she knows you don't try to bang her because you are not interested, that is one thing, HOWEVER, if she knows you want to bang her, but you don't try, THEN she will see you as some sort of beta wuss bag, and lose attraction for you.

I feel you were getting at this Harry, but wanted to dive into it a little further.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
^Right, to add: there is a thin line here. If she knows you don't try to bang her because you are not interested, that is one thing, HOWEVER, if she knows you want to bang her, but you don't try, THEN she will see you as some sort of beta wuss bag, and lose attraction for you.

I feel you were getting at this Harry, but wanted to dive into it a little further.

Great stuff man @Harry, good stuff brotha!

I should get the deed done soon, im assuming she will be asking me to go out tonight, she always asks me to go out every monday to this mexican place, however my Ex-GF frequents that place and she has become quite the stalker/psycho that I never knew she could be.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atta boy John! You didn't want to do something and you didn't bend and cave in. Takes some major stones to turn down s*x but you got em my friend.